Composition of dreams

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
jonas

Composition of dreams

Unread postby jonas » 24 Jul 2014 12:27

Hi all,

It seems I am starting to spam your boards with sorts of subjects lately – I hope you don’t mind. :teasing-blah:

I have lately noticed the sensation that dreams (or dream parts) that I have does not always belong to me. The sensation that I get is that of external elements whose purpose is to influence, polute my thoughts or otherwise conditioning my thought process in some manner.

Does this sound irrational to you?

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Best,
Jonas
Δύναμις

Re: Composition of dreams

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Jul 2014 13:57

:greetings-wavingyellow: jonas,

your kind of spam is more than welcome to us, please keep it up :wink:.

What you describe doesn't sound irrational at all. We are aware of this kind of pollution. If you consider that we have different avatars to whom we are sporadically connected, then it is more than possible that our connections (not only our avatars) are full of unwanted attachments, implants and other dark sh... Many of us have the best connection to their avatars during dream state. The darks use the better connection to influence us.

I had a negative dream last night too. I guess there is something heavier going on again.
We have removed many AIs, implants etc. but there are still many of them active. Besides of this, our friends that remove them, need to keep a certain plan, which means that many AIs etc. will be removed as soon as they are due and not when they get discovered. In the meanwhile they may still be active. Sometimes they can be isolated till they get removed, sometimes not. There are millions of them around. We are removing sh... for about two years now, but we shouldn't forget that they have been planting that stuff for thousands of years now, so it is probably going to take a bit longer than two years to find and remove everything.

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”