deal

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Rosebelle

deal

Unread postby Rosebelle » 23 Jul 2014 15:13

do u still remember the multifloor multilevel deal you have been forced to sign up in order to incarnate in this earth?
do u still remember the multifloor multilevel rules you have been forced to follow in order to incarnate in this earth?

:greetings-waveyellow:
jonas

Re: deal

Unread postby jonas » 24 Jul 2014 09:11

Hi Rosebelle,

As for me – it seems I cannot get myself to remember such a deal. It would be nice to hear (from someone that can remember) describe their experiences thereof. Can you remember?

Do you think that even if we do not remember it currently – that we can make ourself remember (access those memories)?

:scared-eek:
juu

Unread postby juu » 16 Oct 2014 06:31

Hello. :) ofcourse i dont remember deals. I think none of us cant. But for example, dont know why, but i can sense that i know how a gun wound feels, or how a person can feel in a pain situation. Maybe because i went throught that in some incarnation? I feel i have gone trought a lot, and maybe i can understand almost anyone. Is it possible that my counciousnes has goten ill from all the shit in past lifes, and because of this, i have, lets say, more perspective in 3d situations? :)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 16 Oct 2014 08:20

:greetings-waveyellow: juu

Sure it is possible that you have some subtle memories of past incarnations but it is also possible that all those memories are getting triggered in you by some implant or AI, which knows exactly how to make you suffer by causing negative feelings. Get rid of what may have happened in the past. It doesn't matter who killed whom and how this happened. The whole "get-revenge-for-the-dead" is a fully unnecessary thing, that keeps everyone busy with chasing the other just to get some "satisfaction". One ego is chasing another! What for? Do you know how ridiculous and cruel this sounds in higher realms? It is so ridiculous that they can't even understand that humans keep looking for justice in a world like hell. What people consider justice down here is only a game, a really "bloody" game. We can't change the past and we have no possibility to check the circumstances under which something happened. Why bother with unnecessary things instead creating a better future?

Maybe you should stop watching wild west movies, juu :text-lol:

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Oct 2014 11:54

Rose, all these deals are canceled already. Maybe there are somewhere some very good hidden ones (i don't think so...), but that's all what is maybe left.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 16 Oct 2014 12:29

Frank wrote:Rose, all these deals are canceled already. Maybe there are somewhere some very good hidden ones (i don't think so...), but that's all what is maybe left.

no..there are still many shit that undo my advances every day during when i am awake and especially when i am asleep..and then delete it from my memory....so the next day i wake up with my advances gone and not able to remember anything that happened at night
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Oct 2014 13:00

Rosebelle wrote:no..there are still many shit that undo my advances every day during when i am awake and especially when i am asleep..and then delete it from my memory....so the next day i wake up with my advances gone and not able to remember anything that happened at night

But this has nothing to do with deals. I told you often that you make wrong interpretations....
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 17 Oct 2014 21:10

Rosebelle wrote:
Frank wrote:Rose, all these deals are canceled already. Maybe there are somewhere some very good hidden ones (i don't think so...), but that's all what is maybe left.

no..there are still many shit that undo my advances every day during when i am awake and especially when i am asleep..and then delete it from my memory....so the next day i wake up with my advances gone and not able to remember anything that happened at night

One of the most insidious dark implants is the one that takes a lot of your energy and uses it to replicate itself so it doesn't need to be actively managed by the darks. Then they sit in your field of perception and make anything, anyone and everything look distorted from head to tail. So you always feel tired because your energy has been stolen and it's hard to do things without energy. :lol:

Since this and other implants run themselves, destroying their masters won't do anything, at least not right away. But it's probably part of some larger healing cycle the protoi and many others are currently running to help selves.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Oct 2014 21:19

astrochimp wrote:...
Since this and other implants run themselves, destroying their masters won't do anything, at least not right away. But it's probably part of some larger healing cycle the protoi and many others are currently running to help selves.

Yes, many run healing cycles but most of them are not effective, because they have no idea what they are trying to heal. If you have a headache and I cut your hand off, your headache will be forgotten for a while but it won't be healed. This is what most of the healing cycles do.
The difference to our method (and maybe to some other which we are not aware of) is, that although we can't heal the symptoms straight away, we do target the implant or AI or similar and it will be removed as soon as possible. The masters are gone and they gave us all information needed to find each single bloody implant, AI and whatever else malevolent thing, so we know what we are talking about :wink:.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 17 Oct 2014 21:40

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:...

Yes, many run healing cycles but most of them are not effective, because they have no idea what they are trying to heal. If you have a headache and I cut your hand off, your headache will be forgotten for a while but it won't be healed. This is what most of the healing cycles do.
The difference to our method (and maybe to some other which we are not aware of) is, that although we can't heal the symptoms straight away, we do target the implant or AI or similar and it will be removed as soon as possible. The masters are gone and they gave us all information needed to find each single bloody implant, AI and whatever else malevolent thing, so we know what we are talking about :wink:.

Of that I have no doubt. Yous guys do good, quiet work. :angelic-cyan:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Oct 2014 21:51

astrochimp wrote:Of that I have no doubt. Yous guys do good, quiet work. :angelic-cyan:

That's why I like you :wink: :romance-kisscheek:

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”