Meditiation?

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
jonas

Meditiation?

Unread postby jonas » 21 Jul 2014 12:07

Hi,

Do you have any opinion on ‘meditation’ that you would like to share? I am primarily thinking on meditation as something like Walter Russell expressed his experience of as described below. Do you think this is something worth working with as a tool for gaining clarity and/or knowledge or similar? Or would it be mostly a waste of time do you think?

If useful - would its use still be limited to OIC due to it interacting with some type skill 'granted' to us within OIC - or could you see it be of more general use?

Meditation:
To meditate is to become one with God. It means to STOP THINKING and thus get out of the awareness of body. One can be aware of his body and of material things only while, and because, one is thinking.

To concentrate is to think very hard and focus your thoughts to a point. To meditate is just the opposite - it means to expand ones thoughts into space until one stops thinking and steps into the still Light of KNOWING.

Thinking is sensing, and sensing is vibratory motion. Conversely, meditation is becoming still in order to talk with God. When I say ‘talk with God’ I mean become inspired with His Light of all-knowing. One talks with God in timeless Light. Inspiration comes in flashes of still Light - invisible Light.

If you want to know anything whatsoever, just desire to know it, then stop thinking. Try to get into a state of universal ecstasy or inner joyousness, which is a state of consciousness like unto the God-Mind. Void your mind of thoughts, thought forms and ideas. Become perfectly blank insofar as idea and form are concerned.

In that manner, you become transformed from man as an individual unit of mankind, and become all Soul - the universal Soul. In that manner you make the transition from the state of sensing some things materially to knowing all things cosmically.

Of course, Russell is also talking about the concept of meditation from the point-of-view of interacting with 'God' of some sorts but I just consider that his preferred style of expression.

Are you aware of other 'tools' that we could work with on trying to gain greater understanding or knowledge of reality from a 'bottom-up' perspective?

:happy-smileyflower:

Best,
Jonas
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Meditiation?

Unread postby Frank » 21 Jul 2014 12:23

jonas wrote:To meditate is to become one with God.

I'm sure Dynamis has a word or two for this... :laughing-rolling:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Jul 2014 12:28

And as serious comment from me:

This meditation sounds for me as a very perfect method to get in contact with each and everything inside yourself, like dark AIs, implants, imprints and countless more kinds of shit....

So my opinion is clear in this case. A good method to check how polluted you are, to focus on the pollution and to clean it away one by one. But for everything else you better use your "3D mind"....
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 21 Jul 2014 12:37

Hehe, I am sure I will get a word or two for bringing up the GOD-issue. Let’s all conjure up something and start worshipping it, right. :handgestures-thumbup:

Thank you Frank!
Δύναμις

Re: Meditation?

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Jul 2014 13:36

To meditate is to become one with God.

Why should a sensible being want to go that far down to become one with god?!??! :confusion-shrug: :laughing-rolling:

I am sure you were desperately needing a good laugh when you posted that, dear Jonas, right? :wink:

Meditation as proposed by Walter Russel is in my opinion waste of energy and time. I did try some kind of meditation in the past, but since I cannot follow any restrictions plan (do this, do that etc.), I rejected it. Now I know why "they" didn't let me meditate at all. Similar happened to me when I tried a past life regression months before I met Frank. No chance, regression impossible. No wonder, since my own "files" are top secret for others. I didn't know that at that time, but I do now :-D.

We don't use tools except dowsing rods, pendulum and cards. If you consider lay down and get some rest a tool, then we use this too. It is quite easy and you don't need any instructions for it :lol:
You can enjoy laying down, doing nothing and let your thoughts evolve around something you like and gives you pleasure or solve some arising problem if you prefer. Things become much easier, lighter if you "spend some quality time with yourself" when you feel like needing a rest. In that state it is also easier to communicate with our other parts/avatars or the core. We can't force the communication though, either it happens or not. If you take time for yourself don't expect any higher contact or similar and if you sense something strange, then you probably found an implant or an AI like Frank said :-D.

:romance-grouphug:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 21 Jul 2014 14:22

Hi Δύναμις,

“To meditate is to become one with God.” – yes, it seems I posted that even though you are often spending your much time and energy pointing out the lie and deception involved of the false God-concept that people are told in all shapes and sizes; and how it has/is being used as a manipulation tool. :greetings-waveyellow:

I probably did not put any weight on the God-idea that Russell mentions in the text – but for sure, I understand that it is easily misleading to mix various concepts with other concepts that are lies and deception. I apologize for that.

As you indicate, I was mostly interested in the idea of whether ‘forgetting’ our every-day regular senses could open up any type of useful state of clarity or similar. I see a lot of people mentioning various sorts of meditations including ideas of ‘visualizing spirals of light’ or ‘sending pink light into triangles’ and other stuff I don’t understand (and have not managed to verify myself.)

Anyway, thank you both very much for your answer! Now I don't have to feel bad that I don't take hours out of each day trying to meditate.

Perhaps, when I have spare time I will try to relax and see if I can find any AI, implant or something similar that don’t seem to belong to me. If I cannot find anything – at least I get some nice rest. :sleeping-blue:

Best,
Jonas
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Jul 2014 14:42

jonas wrote:Perhaps, when I have spare time I will try to relax and see if I can find any AI, implant or something similar that don’t seem to belong to me. If I cannot find anything – at least I get some nice rest. :sleeping-blue:

That's for sure the best you can do :happy-smileyflower:

jonas wrote:... I see a lot of people mentioning various sorts of meditations including ideas of ‘visualizing spirals of light’ or ‘sending pink light into triangles’ and other stuff I don’t understand (and have not managed to verify myself.)

Exactly... stuff we don't understand, because it is not part of our real nature. We don't need that. Most of the music created especially for meditation open doors to darks, so they can come in and attack you.

jonas wrote:I probably did not put any weight on the God-idea that Russell mentions in the text...

I know, but this is exactly what I mean: the god-idea is everywhere in our language and thoughts and we continue spreading this idea without realizing what we are doing unless we consciously try to avoid it. You even hear people, who claim to be non believers, say "oh god" or similar. This is the devious thing about repetition: it can turn lies into truths.

:romance-grouphug:
Deino

Unread postby Deino » 21 Jul 2014 18:09

Δύναμις wrote: If you consider lay down and get some rest a tool, then we use this too. It is quite easy and you don't need any instructions for it :lol:
You can enjoy laying down, doing nothing and let your thoughts evolve around something you like and gives you pleasure or solve some arising problem if you prefer. Things become much easier, lighter if you "spend some quality time with yourself" when you feel like needing a rest. In that state it is also easier to communicate with our other parts/avatars or the core. We can't force the communication though, either it happens or not. If you take time for yourself don't expect any higher contact or similar and if you sense something strange, then you probably found an implant or an AI like Frank said :-D.

To me, this is "meditation". Trying to sit in some cliché cross-legged position (making the uncomfort distract you) and/or visualising stuff is just using your power to something which I found never worked for me. Just being and letting your mind go, or rather, observing it but being in control, is more meditation to me than what 90% is written in the internet.

I don't agree that all meditation music is opening you to the dark (though there are people trying to make cash with it), but this piece for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZMoS2QBc8U has helped me alot in the past. Or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFTSSKCzWA (nature sounds, however).

Or going to the shower, closing your eyes and feeling the warm water running down to your body. Puts me in a meditative(=relaxed) state everytime.

And you need to remember that people mean different things with the term "God". Not everyone means some single entity with it. You need to undestand the context and use your own discretion. Disqualifying every single piece of information where there is a word "God" present is not that productive either.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Jul 2014 20:18

Deino wrote:To me, this is "meditation". Trying to sit in some cliché cross-legged position (making the uncomfort distract you) and/or visualising stuff is just using your power to something which I found never worked for me. Just being and letting your mind go, or rather, observing it but being in control, is more meditation to me than what 90% is written in the internet.

I avoid words that push things to a certain corner. You can call it meditation if it helps you, I prefer the term calming down or similar. :wink:

Deino wrote:I don't agree that all meditation music is opening you to the dark (though there are people trying to make cash with it), but this piece for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZMoS2QBc8U has helped me alot in the past. Or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFTSSKCzWA (nature sounds, however).

I didn't say ALL, but most of it.
There is a point you don't get yet. The darks USE artists as channels for negativity, because artists through their art/music have access to millions of people. Music, sound, is frequency. The problem is not the music but the attachments on it that affect one. You get hidden attacks through music and you don't even realize it.

Deino wrote:And you need to remember that people mean different things with the term "God". Not everyone means some single entity with it. You need to undestand the context and use your own discretion. Disqualifying every single piece of information where there is a word "God" present is not that productive either.

I am aware of the power and the different meanings of the words (I studied linguistics a long while ago). No matter how different things people may mean by god (which you still write with capital G as a sign of respect!!! - think about it), the main point is, that ALL of them accept a higher "something" responsible for everything, which is simply wrong. God is an invented term and people love to discriminate and even kill in the name of god.

The 0,5% of truth you may find in a text full of "god"-words is not worth the trouble to bother reading it. Therefore it is more productive to disqualify such articles straight away than to pay attention to them :-D .
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 21 Jul 2014 20:36

Deino wrote:I don't agree that all meditation music is opening you to the dark (though there are people trying to make cash with it), but this piece for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZMoS2QBc8U has helped me alot in the past.

No clue how this example of meditation music helped you in the past. But I maybe disappoint you now because only a few seconds of this were enough for me to say that there's dark energy coming out of this music. :scared-eek:

But I also like nature sounds and used them to calm down and relax too . Meditation as described in different ways in the internet also never worked for me. Probably because I never wanted to loose control about myself or my inner warning system has saved me to fall into a trance state where dark beings easily can get access to me :naughty: .
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 27 Jul 2014 10:08

hi all

i think mediation is just one tool. it helps to calm down, and to move unnecesary thinking away.

but, i think mediation is not goal. question is what will we do when we get into "mediation" state. what will we do when we are in different state of mind, or what ever you call it.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”