Chimera

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

Chimera

Unread postby juu » 13 Jul 2014 00:10

I know that in this forum, dont like when we ask about third parties subjects... but i got to ask..

The chimera group that James Casbolts and Cobra mention are the same as the ahriman group? Also, they say this chimera group workships the black sun, could this mean this prime dark being that is mention here?,

What is this black stone that cobra mention..
"The Black Stone is the center of the primary cosmic anomaly of darkness"..

Or all that cobra says here is dark rubbish?

I promise i wont bring third parties again in this forum :P
Δύναμις

Re: Chimera

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Jul 2014 11:06

:greetings-waveyellow:

I don't follow Cobra at all, so I have no idea what he is talking about. The best would be to ask him directly, I think :-D.

My opinion to your question: the word "worship" is enough for me to say that this group is a very dark one.
There were more than one dark Primes, it could be anyone.
The black stone that is supposed to be the centre of the primary cosmic anomaly of darkness, is nothing more than a "fairy tale", since no one out there has a real idea where and how the darkness started :happy-jumpyellow: We do and we have mentioned it quite a few times here, but people prefer to read fairy tales than the truth.

Did you check the word "Chimera" in the Greek mythology?
This is what Wikipedia says: The Chimera (/kɨˈmɪərə/ or /kaɪˈmɪərə/, also Chimaera, Chimæra; Greek: Χίμαιρα, Chímaira) was, according to Greek mythology, a monstrous fire-breathing hybrid creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, composed of the parts of three animals – a lion, a snake and a goat. Usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that ended in a snake's head,[1] the Chimera was one of the offspring of Typhon and Echidna and a sibling of such monsters as Cerberus and the Lernaean Hydra.

The term chimera has come to describe any mythical or fictional animal with parts taken from various animals, or to describe anything composed of very disparate parts, or perceived as wildly imaginative or implausible. ....
Pliny the Elder cited Ctesias and quoted Photius identifying the Chimera with an area of permanent gas vents which still can be found today by hikers on the Lycian Way in southwest Turkey. Called in Turkish Yanartaş (flaming rock), it consists of some two dozen vents in the ground, grouped in two patches on the hillside above the Temple of Hephaestus about 3 km north of Çıralı, near ancient Olympos, in Lycia. The vents emit burning methane thought to be of metamorphic origin, which in ancient times were landmarks by which sailors could navigate...

Those parts show clearly what people used to call Chimera. It is not a coincidence that C (or the group) uses this name and it is not a coincidence that "a black stone" is responsible for the cosmic anomaly. The monster Chimera was supposed to describe those hills/mountains that were (and still are) spitting fire. This is not a common phenomenon, but nowadays known and explained. At those times, the human fantasy created a monster to explain a "natural" phenomenon.

There is a similar word in Greek that means river with no water in the summer months but with much water in the winter months that floods everything (=danger!). I am not sure that both words are connected with each other, since there are two letters missing in the word Chimera, but they sure have similar meaning. Both of them indicate something inevitable, something frightening, something that can become a powerful monster and destroy.

My questions on this monster: did the people that created that word/monster knew that this is not a "natural" but a manipulated phenomenon? Or was it supposed to describe something created by darks to frighten humans? Could there be an extraterrestrial/dark contact with a being/group called "Chimera" in the past that gave the name to the natural gas vents phenomenon, because of the fire, or the sudden firing? Everything is possible.
I don't really expect any answers to them, but it shows a way how to break down words, situations etc. to get to the root.

Don't take everything you read/hear for granted. There is too much dark influence around and most of it is just rubbish. Even if people have the best intentions and are light, their statements can be badly influenced and they spread nonsense :confusion-seeingstars: instead of light.

One more thing regarding third parties: we have nothing against sensible comments or actions and we don't mind our members sharing good hints/infos here. The point is that 95% of what you find on the internet is nonsense. We don't want to bother with more stupid things/comments than necessary as we don't have the time for it.

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Jul 2014 12:07

chimera is just a small branch of a group we call "orion" group. chimera is a group inside OIC, what we call "dark disneyland", a playground created by the darks to keep the "awoken lightworkers" busy. Comparing with the real dark forces which have been outside OIC, chimera is just a joke to entertain the lightworkers...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Jul 2014 12:21

:text-thankyoublue: Frank :-D

So you see, no matter what way you take "Chimera" there is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING hidden behind it. Just something to keep busy "lightworkers", or like I say "rubbish" :wink:
juu

Unread postby juu » 13 Jul 2014 17:19

Wow... thank you for clarifying. So, what Cobra and most light workers are doing, is keeping themselves busy in OIC. So, are they not doing any progress at all? The real progress is made only by the Protoi and Primes in your group?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Jul 2014 18:14

The OIC has effects on 3d world, but not very big.
And yes, the Protoi are the only light group who are real turning against darkness. Those light ones outside OIC who are also fighting against darkness, are fighting together with us.

The inside of OIC is completely different from "reality" (as they are incarnated inside OIC, it is "their reality"). But the very most don't understand the connection to 3D, there are a few very tricky mechanisms which trick them, as for example Earth projections...

Read this thread, and you will understand more: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1847
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Jul 2014 18:30

juu wrote:Wow... thank you for clarifying. So, what Cobra and most light workers are doing, is keeping themselves busy in OIC. So, are they not doing any progress at all? The real progress is made only by the Protoi and Primes in your group?

You are very welcome, dear! :happy-sunshine:

In my opinion there may be some more independent people/Primes/entities whose names or functions are unknown to us, but they do work together with us. We don't have fully access to the files to answer this question properly. From what we know at the moment, we and our group members are the only ones that are capable to change things down here. We have no idea how many of our group are incarnated here right now, but we can assure you that bigger positive changes in social life or in politics are owned to members of our group, even if they those people are not aware of the fact that they belong to our group. The decision about being or not being member of our group has been taken before incarnating here and therefore most of them have no idea who they really are. They do the right things/right steps because they follow the real light :wink:, not the "god given lightworker light :laughing-rolling: ".

Actually we don't mind at all people living in OIC and believe all sorts of trash, because this keeps them busy and can't get into our way to disturb us. Let them play ... they may grow up someday :-D. In the meanwhile we keep doing what needs to be done.
juu

Unread postby juu » 13 Jul 2014 18:48

:lol: Ok. I get what u mean. Thank u again for teh hard work.
I replied earlier, but it seems, to dissapea, my comment. Its weird.

-What i ask was only if the Ahriman group has something to do with the persian myth, Angra Mainyu??

-How is to encounter anyone from this group¡? and how do a fight look like ( prime and angelic level).. cant imagine how.

-The darkness began with the karmic weight that fell on Sananda and others watching this creation, no? but, (and i have always wonder) The little darkness that was suppossed to be implemented in this experiment, where did that little darkness began or who "invented" it?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Jul 2014 19:04

juu wrote:What i ask was only if the Ahriman group has something to do with the persian myth, Angra Mainyu??

"Angra Mainyu" is much older than the persian myths. This name was not related to the ahriman group. But the renaming what the persians did, meant exactly the same group, which we call ahriman too...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Jul 2014 19:14

@juu
I guess you mean Sadana and not Sananda. Sananda is dark trash, a created hologram (or similar), OIC rubbish. Used to belong to Arhiman-group also :-D, like most of the "angels" in OIC and so on. They were all Ahriman-group members with light masks.
You have to read our previous texts here or the wiki texts. Too much too write it here again.

As for encountering group members, there is nothing we can do. Either they find us or not. It is not about finding each other down here, it is about doing the job, no matter how.
Primes are angels or better part of an angel! No compare to the creatures with the wings. We don't need wings!
There is no prime and angelic war. I think you mixed up some things there.
People that can "see" and describe wars on higher levels are all in OIC and play games. We don't have any descriptions for it, we are here for the job, not for the war.
juu

Unread postby juu » 13 Jul 2014 19:19

Interesting.. I asked about the wars, because i saw some posts from frank, (Hamourapi2012) in cobras blog, from 2012.. he mentioned about fighting them..
anyway.. thank you for answering :-D
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Jul 2014 19:49

No problem :happy-sunshine:

Sure Frank mentions the wars quite a lot, but he gets only info about them. Let's say something like the results, but not what they look like etc.
I think that our brain cannot understand what really goes on up there, when they are fighting. It is not like war down here.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Jul 2014 19:58

Δύναμις wrote:No problem :happy-sunshine:

Sure Frank mentions the wars quite a lot, but he gets only info about them. Let's say something like the results, but not what they look like etc.

Not only. You feel it quite strong sometimes with a lot of different pains, if you get injured in higher level.... So the most feedback i get is not a nice one... :-D
alc

Unread postby alc » 14 Jul 2014 07:13

Δύναμις wrote: .
There were more than one dark Primes, it could be anyone.

Interesting, while i read this scentence i felt pressure on both sides of my head this means they are very eager to keep me in their shit ?
so sometimes while reading or thinking about something I can feel same phenomen here was easy to understand from where shit is coming but when I don't know what to do? or it is not important to know where is coming from and this game is only to keep me busy here, actually to withdraw my focus to not important stuff?

:romance-smileyheart: you all
:romance-grouphug:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”