Protoi

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

Protoi

Unread postby juu » 06 Jul 2014 08:16

Besides being Guardians, what is the pourpose of the protoi in regular, not ill Universes?, is there any being in a higher rank?
Δύναμις

Re: Protoi

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Jul 2014 11:29

No. As far as we know at the moment, there is no higher rank being. The Protoi are something like members of the highest team possible and each one of them has been unanimously elected.
Their function is similar to what the function of an earthy government should be. There is no money on higher levels and no envy. Protoi are there to protect the rights of each single person/entity and to solve problems in case something arises.
Sure there is more to this job, but this is all I can say now. :smile:
alc

Unread postby alc » 06 Jul 2014 13:12

Δύναμις wrote: Protoi are there to protect the rights of each single person/entity and to solve problems in case something arises.

So it is great that we have so much problems and rights violations like this we have Protoi's around :laughing-rolling: othervise we would not know nothing :happy-sunshine:
:banana-angel: :romance-grouphug:
juu

Unread postby juu » 06 Jul 2014 18:39

haha yes.. we should consider ourselves lucky.. i guess many universes never get to even realize their existence.. :happy-smileyflower:

Or aoutside this matrix, everybody knows the rank?

Also, it is not possible that the highest it goes, you start to going around? like a fractal? or this is another dark invention?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Jul 2014 19:24

juu wrote:.. i guess many universes never get to even realize their existence.. :happy-smileyflower:

So sorry to disappoint you, but I have to do it. ALL other universes know exactly what Protoi are and they appreciate their work. There is no other universe lower than this one. It doesn't go further down than this!!! There were also here Protoi, long time ago, when everything was still fine, before the darkness took over. Those Protoi got corrupted or killed. We (from the Prime Creation) needed to do something to stop the corruption and the only way to do it, was to come here. (There is more info about this in some other threads).

I don't know what you mean with matrix, we don't use this term here.

I am not sure I understand your last question. Who or what should go higher and/or around?
I guess you mean the development of the "soul" as it is called in the spiritual world. In this case, no. The darks mixed quite a few things to mislead people and they are very successful in this :roll: :roll: :roll:
juu

Unread postby juu » 06 Jul 2014 19:39

You didnt dissapointed me.. you made it clearer. thank you, :happy-sunshine:

You mention rime creation. would you mind talking a bit more about it? :-D
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 06 Jul 2014 21:25

juu wrote: You mention rime creation. would you mind talking a bit more about it? :-D

Actually yes... My info about it is quite incomplete and I am afraid I can't say much about it. All I know is, that this is where we (Protoi and many of our team) originate from. Sorry!

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”