sensation 3D Feeling emotion

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Rosebelle

sensation 3D Feeling emotion

Unread postby Rosebelle » 05 Jul 2014 23:41

in this article, i try to explore what is really sensation, 3d feeling and emotion
for example when you hear someone said "i feel good" when he/she saw a cute doll
he/she is actually meaning that i saw[sensation] something nice to him/her and he/she have good feeling towards it, happy, cheer up[3D feeling] and it reminds[relate]him/her of his/her childhood or other times happy memory about the same feeling when he/she saw a cute doll before this[emotion]

sensation = i see = 1% of 3D
3D feeling = i feel = digital
emotion = result of i think and my respond = 7 dimensional analogue consciousness

so which one is more reliable? see 1% of 3D(99% 3D not seen)? Digital only way of feeling(analogue feeling missing)?or 7 floor of analog records for emotion?

what is analog and what is digital?
for example, a swiss watch
-has many moving components
-you can see each and every of the moving components of a swiss watch in up, down, left, right position
-different components of a swiss watch interact with different components of a swiss watch in different position

a digital watch
- there is only single components
-do not have any moving components
- no up, down,left, right position
-no interaction between different components

when most people think about soft drink
the process is like this
they see soft drink logo or advertisement - sensation
they feel the 3d feeling that the subconscious message that the soft drink logo or slogan or packaging intended to trigger in them - 3D feeling
they remember the exciting feeling they have when they watched the movie in cinema and the logo of the soft drink embedded in the movie scenario
or they remember the short 1 minute video during the advertisement of the soft drink emotion
so in this case the sensation feeling emotion process still works but the emotion part has been hijacked by the emotion during the advertisement and not the actual emotion that they have when they drink the soft drink

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”