Darkness

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
juu

Darkness

Unread postby juu » 04 Jul 2014 00:42

Hello, Sorry for the title, but i need to. Talk a little about that.

I have read that there are lightworkers that got lost here, And that Many got lost in the darkness. Well, if i understood correctly that Was darkness purpose.
I dont know Who i am, but i have felt like i have know the darkness, i feel it tempting me, i have tasted And u know what, it felt good. Its not that i like the darkness, i really dont. I know im light, but some how i manage to move into dense emotions, like nostalgia, sadness And things like that. Dont know if it is because some how some people clean this kind of dense energía And got stock with some of it in the process. Is it posible for this to happen?

The concept about loosing yourself with in you have haunted me...
Anyway, if talking about this bothers somebody, i wont do it Again..
Mes

Re: Darkness

Unread postby Mes » 04 Jul 2014 23:03

The concept about loosing yourself with in you have haunted me...

Not every emotion what we feel is from us, but lots of times from the mess what is in us. Just like our thoughts, our emotions can be influenced also. Just like we have false thoughts, we have false emotions too. If you have time, it would worth, if you would try to learn which of your emotion is yours and which is not. It would be a big help, so you wouldn't identify yourself with those emotions which ones are not yours.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 Jul 2014 23:27

You write about "light" and "dark" as a choice.

This is not how we think about it.

Darkness as we use the term, means an illness of the consciousness field. It has nothing to do with making choices. There are many things and methods esp. down here in our ambient, which are constructed to do harm with the full purpose to create darkness in consciousness field. But choices in 3D don't belong to this...
juu

Unread postby juu » 05 Jul 2014 01:35

what does this meaN? IM DARK?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Jul 2014 09:38

juu wrote:what does this meaN? IM DARK?

No one says you are dark. Even if we had a hint about someone of our members, we would never ever post something like that in public.

Being "light" is a very popular term, but most of the people (let's say 85% of the spiritual world) that claim and think to be light are either silly or malevolent. We are not here to judge anyone. We are here to clear things.
Being "dark" is a kind of illness (well, it is more to it, but I'll leave it at that now).
Many light people think they are here to fight and kill the darks. BUT THEY ARE WRONG and ill as well. Fight against situations and "kill the bastards" are two different things. It is not about taking revenge on the darks for what they did down here. What happened, happened. We won't change the past but we'll fix the future for everyone. To prevent that something like what we see daily on earth (wars, violence, cruelty, famine etc.) happens again, we need to HEAL the darks.

In your previous post you wrote that you want to help heal people. There is your chance then! Learn as much as you can, change perspective and understand as much as possible and when you are at the point that the darkness you described can't tempt you anymore, then you will be able to heal others. :-D
juu

Unread postby juu » 05 Jul 2014 14:49

Thank you for replying. I needed to say that.....
either way, i know im here to learn about this world, and let me just say this, but it is not that easy, to just, let go, and find yourself, how the light put it, it is easy for some people, but they really dont understand how dificult its the 3d life... we as humans, since birth, carry a lot of heavy shit form our family, our society, things that the people will carry all of their life... i understand what it has to be done, but for some people, it is not that easy.... they first need some kind of healing, diferent healing... slow healing... they have to learn to forgive their childhood´s pain.. being able to see that no matter what they have done to you (darks) you can get over that, you can learn to be yourself, doesnt matter if you have shitty parents, or if everything against you since birth.. you can learn to move past that... it is all about choises.. and to learn to just be yourself, and become a master of yourself..
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Jul 2014 20:01

hmmm... I get your point, but it is not correct. All the things you describe are imposed by the darks. It was the part of the deal to let some of us incarnate here. They are "real" and affect us in many ways, because we let them do it!
Whatever happens down here is always a question of deal, a question of agreement. The choices -you are talking about- have been made BEFORE incarnating. We don't have a choice about certain things that happen down here. We need to differentiate between situations. There is always some tiny difference that changes the whole picture. It always depends on the case.
And no, we should never ever forgive anyone for what they did to us. This is what Frank keeps saying and he is absolutely: By forgiving someone you give him/her the chance to continue do the same nasty things again and again to you or to others too. Sure we can talk about what happened and find a solution that this won't happen again, we can also continue to live around those persons but we shouldn't forgive them.

When we (Protoi here) talk about healing, we don't mean to mental or physical healing like a psychiatrist or some other kind of doctor would do. We are talking about higher level healing which will manifest on the physical body some time after it is done on the higher levels. This kind of healing is also very slow, because the damages are very severe but it has nothing to do with the common "healing" as we know it on earth.
You are talking about healing in 3d and the work that one needs to do on him-/herself. This is not our job. This is what we call awakening. You first have to get rid of personal problems, personal issues, dark thoughts, depressions etc.. To be able to do that, you need to learn to see behind the curtains. Image our world like a puppet teatre where everyone plays a certain role. Not the puppets are responsible for what happens on the scene but the ones that move the cords/wires: the manipulators. The puppets need to realize that it is not the other puppets that do wrong to them, but the manipulators that pull the wires. We (Protoi) try to heal the manipulators and let the puppets make their experiences in a safer world without cruelty.
juu

Unread postby juu » 05 Jul 2014 21:45

Thank you again for being so clear... So it is true. THE rabbit hole, keeps getting deeper. As much as you think you know something, or realize something. It goes deeper and darker. Not cheering them or something like that.. but the game they have created is really well designed.. you have to give credit to them, eventhough as you said it.. was not right and you cant never forgive them for waht they have done.

Its funny that i have so many questions, but, cant figure it out how to put them in words, or to realize, that it goes deeper than that.

So, i will go this way: The only way to start getting out of the prison is to get in touch with your hoigher self, and learn how to hear him/her. I have no idea how to do it. i have read here, that it would work with a pendulum.. how exactly can i start to do this?
also, is it possible for me to be a human soul?, my question is, is it possible to be a human soul and be here in this forum or finding anwsers to existence in the web? or just by being here, makes me something more? or is it possinble to be a vessel, and doesnt exit at all? or starting to exist? like a technology becoming aware of itself?

Im sorry for all the questions, but i just want to know who the hell i am, and if i am in the right path..
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 05 Jul 2014 22:09

juu wrote:..., but i just want to know who the hell i am, and if i am in the right path..

I am sorry, dear, but we cannot answer this kind of question. We don't know you personally and every answer could be wrong. We are not taking this responsibility.

Actually we don't like the term "higher self" because this can be anything. If you read my last posts about the human body and its relation to the higher bodies, you see that there is no "higher self". What the spiritual world calls "higher self" can be anything that exists on higher levels (even dark sh... who calls himself "higher self"). We are the first ones that explain these things (as good as we can, since we have many knowledge gaps too).
I remember that we used it previously here too, but it was only because we were trying to explain how pendulum should work and we didn't know about the different higher levels at that time. Things changed since then.

The right path for you is what you have chosen before incarnating here. If you feel you resonate with what we say here, then you are on the right path.
Anyway there is a lot of work needed. You need to work on yourself and learn to change perspective. You may even have to get rid of old beliefs about god, source and the usual spiritual rubbish. Maybe reading of some old Greek philosophers can help you see things from another perspective also.
juu

Unread postby juu » 06 Jul 2014 04:35

:angelic-flying:
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 06 Jul 2014 13:35

:greetings-wavingyellow: Hello juu,

also a very welcome from me to you :smile:

juu wrote: i have read here, that it would work with a pendulum.. how exactly can i start to do this?

It's a possibility to start getting in contact with what you call higher self by pendulum. But from our past experiences we know that's no good idea at all. As Alex wrote before, there could be dark beings that cheat you or you could get many influenced answers by your emotions or thoughts. And even if you get answers from the light side or from parts of your own, they could lie to you also intentionally.

Δύναμις wrote:Things changed since then.

Yes, so it is! They they are changing

It's not really important or helpful to know who you are. This status could also change very quickly without that you become aware in your physical body. You can be told today that you are a lightful being but in a short time you'll be crashed because of things that happend in higher levels that you/we don't understand with the 3D perspective. So from my experience and knowledge I would also say to you follow the recommendations of Mes and Alex and find out, with what you are in harmony and resonate and follow your own feelings, thoughts and emotions ...

All the best! :romance-heartsmiley:

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”