Astigmatism in 3D world

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Rosebelle

Astigmatism in 3D world

Unread postby Rosebelle » 30 Jun 2014 16:04

The article below try to discuss in my opinion why our problems did not get solved sometimes in supernormal/paranormal situation

when we encounter a problem and we see the problem need something to be done, lets call it "part A"here , in order to solve the problem.
Usually we will be expecting that after we done part A, part A will be solved and then our problem will be solved. But it is not so easy.

For example,

My issue
-when i got some issue with an AI

What i do
i asked/ordered the issue regarding the problem to be solved.

My expectation
I expect that the problem will be resolved after my order

What really happens
The problem get solved temporarily. Within a few seconds or a few minutes the problem come back again

Questions to ask
1) Will you teach your enemy the correct way to solve problems? ( in this case, will the dark teach light student in school the correct method to solve problems with all teaching materials controlled or manipulated by dark?)

2) Do you see 100% of the issue?
(we only see 1% of our floor viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1694, we dont see higher floor, higher level, non string region of our floor. Furthermore. we dont see those at the back of our avatar, those on the above of our avatar, those on the below of our avatar. :text-lol:

3)Do you recognize 100% of the issue?
seeing 1% of our floor doesnt mean we recognize 1% of the floor, in my understanding , i am only able to recognize those things and objects in front of my eye within the 1% of the floor that i see. So what does that mean? I will give an example here, for example, you are eating in front of the TV, you do see or aware what happens at the back of the TV , but you dont recognize what happens at the back of the TV, because your attention is focusing on the TV and the food that you are eating.

So now, if there is an issue that need to be resolved in front of the TV, you just turn away your vision from your food and focus on the area in front of the TV, you see and recognize the issue. Then you take the necessary actions to resolve the issue.

What happens instead if something happens at the back of the TV? Assuming you hear or smell something, you stay at your seat but move away from your food and try to use your vision to see into the area at the back of the TV, but your vision is blocked by something, so you see partially the area at the back of the TV, you know something happened but you are not able to recognize the issue because you cant identify the issue that happens at the area where it was blocked from your view

What happens instead if something happens at the back of the TV and you didnt hear or smell anything? you may "feel" something wrong and you may or may not decide to investigate it. In the event you decide to investigate it, you will get the same result as above paragraph unless you shift your body and go to the area where it was blocked from your view

What happens instead if something happens at the back of the TV and you didnt hear anything, didnt smell anything, didnt feel or blocked from feeling anything?
:lol: Its lol but it happened sometimes..

4)Did you use any filter while trying to envision or recognize the situation/issue?
we have a lot of filter, since we are born in this world, we have been taught filter in school, from parents, and friends
we have color filter, religion filter, like filter, dislike filter, preference filter
for example, there is people a and people b, they are looking at the same apple and yet both of them register different feeling at head when they see the same apple

5)Did you try to remove any filter while trying to envision or recognize the situation/issue?
As above

Ideas and questions welcomed.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Astigmatism in 3D world

Unread postby Frank » 30 Jun 2014 16:28

Rosebelle wrote:
My expectation
I expect that the problem will be resolved after my order

This is the point! wrong expectations! The things are much, much more complex and difficult, than people realize.

There is not the "one order" to clean all the shit away.

We learn this every day new, that there are complex level under complex level.
Each day we find new things, new perspectives.
Each day we have to adapt all programs, all orders, all tools, all protection.... all everything to the new found complex levels.

I think most here know about these "cleaning with pendulum" and other similar things.
In the kind, as it is done from 99,9% of all "awoken" people, it is BS, has only temporarily positive effects. The very most people don't even know what they do.

They don't realize, that Reiki is dirty polluted shit...
They don't realize, that asking "some angels for help" means only opening own doors for attacks of darks.
They don't realize, that praying means delivering the own energies to some darks.
........... and 1.0000000 other things they don't realize.......

Most "awoken" people are only naive fools, who belief the shit, which is given to them from "higher" levels.
They don't crosscheck, they don't use their rational mind, they just believe.
But believing is the first step into darkness.

The very most people don't even want to face reality. The real, brutal, almost non standable reality.
We had it often, that people found the way to us. But finding us means, that sooner or later you have to face the energetic reality.
And the very most decided after this to follow dark agendas, because this is much easier, than to face the reality.

I want hereby esp. thank the very few ones, who stay and face the reality!!! :text-thankyoublue:
alc

Unread postby alc » 01 Jul 2014 07:56

:text-goodpost: Rosebelle
My realisation on spreading the light is that if I :violence-rocket: all the dark whenever i see it (i used to do like this) it brings nothing except that darks cover me more and more. So because I am coming from Yugoslav countries and here was communism and actually I am grateful for many things i learned or at least got different point of view (see apple form different angle), so powerful point form yugoslav partisans was something like this "we don't want other's things and we don't give up our things", and when i fight darks in this way i don't ger covered by them or sometimes I feel they put me in quarantene when i finght them directly.
For example few months ago with one of my friend we were working in Corsica and on the way back actually it was mistake instead to go back (by ship) to Livorno we got ticket to Savona (about 300km distance) so I was wondering why this happened and after a while it was obvious one german lady which was wery sympatic was fucked up by darks and she enjoyed it too, so on one point her dark mental cloud was spreading on the that floor of the ship and spontaniously i was shooting at dark matter above her (not to her) she was disturbed and immeadetly look at me like a child when he don't get's his lollipop, but point is that the dark mental shit was entering into my area (at the moment) so i was obliged to protect, thatswhy i didn't got fightback or some Ai's shit back.
I mean our awareness is spreading all the time (sometimes got smaller too :) ) and when in this area are shit and we cleanit than should work fine (at least for me). So now we get on tricky point: why Ai's and implants are coming back or we get new one after ordering and cut them off of us? my guess is because we are not enough aware of that area of us actually this possessive dark fuckers are own that part of us I mean their awareness of the area is higher or more dense than ours so actually they overtook (or maybe before we incarnate they already own) our posession. and to clear them out we need to higher our level of awareness on particular area than we get permission to clean it and we became a sheriff there :music-rockon:
but still we need to mantain high level of awareness othervise we are fucked up again :(

:romance-grouphug:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 01 Jul 2014 13:36

Frank wrote:

The very most people don't even want to face reality. The real, brutal, almost non standable reality.
We had it often, that people found the way to us. But finding us means, that sooner or later you have to face the energetic reality.
And the very most decided after this to follow dark agendas, because this is much easier, than to face the reality.

it is not that they dont want to face reality
They want to face a reality where everything is sweet and nice and full of flowers
People get punished for doing the right thing(attack and influence etc), but get rewarded for doing the wrong thing or do nothing ( waste time, focused on earning money and other 3D thing, for example, getting excitement from playing games and watching movie)
maybe we have better chances when 3D reward system get changed?
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 01 Jul 2014 13:51

alc wrote: why Ai's and implants are coming back or we get new one after ordering and cut them off of us? my guess is because we are not enough aware of that area of us actually this possessive dark fuckers are own that part of us I mean their awareness of the area is higher or more dense than ours so actually they overtook (or maybe before we incarnate they already own) our posession. and to clear them out we need to higher our level of awareness on particular area than we get permission to clean it and we became a sheriff there :music-rockon:
but still we need to mantain high level of awareness othervise we are fucked up again :(

:romance-grouphug:

if you read the old post in this forum by frank you will see something called replicator and many other things, in this case you are solving the problem in 1% of the floor but the root of the issue is in 99% of the floor which normally cannot be seen. you can try to use rods to identify dark shit or use your imagination and imagine what is one of the dark shit in 99% of the floor and other floor which cannot be seen and try to solve the dark shit one by one. After you solved one of the dark shit in the unseen floor in your imagination that match the real energy pattern of real dark shit in the unseen floor, you will get slightly longer relief than order to cut them off. But after sometime, the dark shit will find other loopholes and vulnerabilities to come to you again and you will have to repeat the process before this again and again or you can post here and frank and others will look into it
:happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Jul 2014 14:41

Rosebelle wrote:it is not that they dont want to face reality
They want to face a reality where everything is sweet and nice and full of flowers

Everything sweet and nice and full of flowers isn't reality! It's dreamland...

Rosebelle wrote:maybe we have better chances when 3D reward system get changed?

yes, this is indeed a topic, thx.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”