Have you ever seen that guy in a dream?

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
miron

Have you ever seen that guy in a dream?

Unread postby miron » 11 Apr 2014 21:48

Hi guys,

I'm Miron and I am 15 years old.

Well, I had a pretty traumatising dream in 2005, a few days after my Greek grandfather passed away.
So, I'm going to tell you about my dream now. My mum and I went to visit my grandmother, who was waiting for us upstairs. When we entered the yard, I saw my grandfather hammering some stones. Our former cohabitant, Jana (D5 classified), was with us. My grandfather didn't look as always. He looked like this man (http://www.thisman.org/). Except of his face, his whole skin was in some kind of army camouflage colour. I saw my grandmother waiting for me on the terrace upstairs. So, I ran to her, but my "grandfather" hold my left arm and my grandmother hold my right arm together with my mum. They were pulling me around, because my grandfather wanted to force me to work for him. Our ex-cohabitant, J., was pulling with my grandfather on my left arm. On the left side of the yard there was a caravan (maybe it shall symbolise the OIC). That's everything I remember of that dream.

Probably it was an incisive experience in my childhood. After that dream I started to be anxious, when I am alone in the dark. I remembered that dream, when a German youtuber (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtjOP6b7uvs) was talking about that guy. When I saw that picture, I got a panic attack and I didn't get that picture out of my mind for at least 20 minutes. After that I've realized, that this man was my grandfather in that dream.

So, I told Frank about that. He told me that this man is in the OIC, he is an Archon (D5 classification). He appears in people's dreams to manipulate their subconscious mind.

Tell me if you have already met that guy in a dream.

Kind regards,

Miron
Mes

Re: Have you ever seen that guy in a dream?

Unread postby Mes » 12 Apr 2014 00:02

I met this guy (at least one of his buddies) not in dream but on a tram back in 2012. He had very strange deep dark eyes and felt that he is for sure not just an "everyday guy". He tried to get some kind of control over me. This guy later came up in some of my cognitons too. Very strange, that I just found my notes about this guy two days ago, but good that it turned out who is he, I was always curious about this. Thanks for bringing up this topic.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 12 Apr 2014 19:33

no..dont have any idea of him at all
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 04 Jun 2016 15:12

Happy birthday, Miron!

I saw the notification on the first page and that's how somehow I got to this topic.

I don't believe it! This is something I have almost completely forgotten! Now I remember.

In my childhood, I used to meet a figure in my dreams (not very frequently but on several occasions). He was not exactly like the one on the photo, but similar. (but I'm not sure... maybe it was still him?)

In the course of dream scenes, moments before actually meeting him, I always knew he was close. I always knew I was going to see him again within a couple of seconds. I always felt great danger and fear, however, he could never hurt me.

When we finally met, I, somehow, was suggested to shout very bad things at him. I knew I shouldn't let him speak a word. That was the way of averting some bad things to happen to me. Quite gross words were coming out of my mouth. And I didn't stop until he disappeared and/or I woke up.

I even had some guilty conscience (when I was awake) because I never let him speak a word, I never knew what he actually wanted. But during these dreams, it was out of question that I should shout continuously, without stopping, because I knew, I felt, that if I stopped even for a moment, then his turn would come and it would be very bad.

These dreams ceased to occur many many years ago ( I think I still wasn't fully grown-up when I didn't dream with him anymore ).

edit: this version is much closer to my encounters : http://www.thisman.org/portraits/germany.jpg I think he was even more long-faced and his eyebrows were not so thick.
Little One

Unread postby Little One » 04 Jun 2017 21:33

Hey Miron, seems that you don't have an introduction thread....only this I found...anyways Happy Birthday!!
:happy-wavemulticolor:
:occasion-balloons: :romance-grouphug: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 04 Jun 2017 21:40

:occasion-birthday: :angelic-sunshine:
Allison

Unread postby Allison » 04 Jun 2017 22:30

:happy-sunshine: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-candle: :happy-jumpeveryone:
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 05 Jun 2017 02:56

:laughing-rolling: this is real?I can't believe it.

Haha the only time Ive seen this picture was the Youtuber Leafyishere talking about how this was a creepy pasta and everyone is saying he saw this guy and how stupid that is.

When I read your post I was just waiting for the "just kidding" but I guess this has happened.Never saw the guy in my dreams.But if this guy shows up in people's dreams then I gotta ask why?Whats so special about this face?Why not something else.Hmmm :think:

Anyway happy birthday :happy-wavemulticolor:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 05 Jun 2017 03:38

:occasion-birthday:
aladdingoku123

Unread postby aladdingoku123 » 03 Jun 2018 23:23

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-birthday: :occasion-cake:
Hope you have a nice day! :happy-smileyflower:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 04 Jun 2018 04:38

:occasion-birthday:
aladdingoku123

Unread postby aladdingoku123 » 03 Jun 2019 23:37

Happy birthday Miron! :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-cake: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor:
Hope you'll have a great day! :romance-grouphug:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 04 Jun 2019 00:32

Celebrate!
:happy-cheerleaderkid: :occasion-cake: :occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-cake: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Hope it’s a really good day for you. :banana-stoner: :banana-linedance: :banana-dreads:
Jude
Signature: Those who wish to sing always find a song.

Unread postby Jude » 04 Jun 2019 05:50

Wishing you a joyful birthday celebration! :occasion-birthday: :occasion-balloons: :occasion-candle: :happy-partydance:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 04 Jun 2019 06:36

:occasion-birthdaymulticolor: :occasion-cake:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 04 Jun 2019 06:38

:happy-wavemulticolor: Happy Birthday! :happy-wavemulticolor:
Goldenmilk

Unread postby Goldenmilk » 04 Jun 2019 10:17

Wishing you a happy birthday todday and happy days all year long !!

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”