A Prayer to the Patron Saint of Lost Objects

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 02 Mar 2014 14:20

St. Anthony of Padua, the patron saint of lost items, is invoked thousands (maybe millions!) of times daily to help people find things that they have misplaced. This novena, or nine-day prayer, to find a lost article (even lost relationship) reminds us as well that the most important goods are spiritual. In addition, write your petition and place it under the statue of St. Anthony.

Novena to Saint Anthony to Find a Lost Article

"St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find [name the item] which has been lost. At least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen."

God :mrgreen:
Amen :happy-smileyflower:
my supreme good :laughing-rolling:
i have not heard of St Athony before
so this guy must be church bullshit
but anyone had any ideas how to retrieve lost objects?
:roll:
Δύναμις

Re: A Prayer to the Patron Saint of Lost Objects

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Mar 2014 19:28

You are in good mood again, Rosebelle :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Sorry, no god, no saints, no retrieving of lost subjects. But why looking for old, lost stuff? We'll get new one :wink:
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 05 Mar 2014 21:19

Δύναμις wrote:You are in good mood again, Rosebelle :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Sorry, no god, no saints, no retrieving of lost subjects. But why looking for old, lost stuff? We'll get new one :wink:

Could it be there is something that block us from retrieving our lost objects while pretending to help us locate lost subjects?
alc

Unread postby alc » 05 Mar 2014 21:36

Rosebelle wrote:Could it be there is something that block us from retrieving our lost objects while pretending to help us locate lost subjects?

Absolutely, always, thats why we can't relay on anybody, we have all tools in ourselfs incorporated already "probbably" they are blocked and hacked at the moment, to put them in function is our most important job or better said only job.

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”