Presbeia Protoi Logo

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
alc

Presbeia Protoi Logo

Unread postby alc » 26 Feb 2014 20:17

Hi
I have question about PP Logo on the top of the page.
I can feel nice harmonizeing energy emanateing form it but there is more stuff there which I cannot see clearely, so can somebody describe it please in detail (maybe it is not important but my dear mind is like a baby :lol: )
and how it works if have some work to do at all?

thanx and i wish a very very nice day to all
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Presbeia Protoi Logo

Unread postby Frank » 26 Feb 2014 22:09

The Logo is a sign for the real Grid construction, it shows a single energy quad of a grid point. The darks deactivated one of the 4 corner point, and this is the reason why you have so much triangle symbols at this place. We activated the 4th point (power) again.

The 4 cells for the energies are in the corner of the square. They are connected to both sides with other energy cells and interacting with them. We call this direct interaction (male).

In the middle is a small square, all 4 energy cells in the corner of the big square are connected to it. This is the indirect interaction field (female).

Outside of the square are the 4 source vortexes connected, each with one energy cell in the corner. At the corners of the inner square are 4 Soul energy vortexes connected. They are interacting with the indirect interaction field.

So our Logo shows the smallest part of creation, a single energy quad... For example 33 of those quads make 8 strings, and those 8 strings make a single hydrogen atom...
alc

Unread postby alc » 26 Feb 2014 22:34

Thanx Frank for nice expalninig
Colours are important in this logo or would be the same in one colour?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Feb 2014 23:31

Dynamis made the colors, it's a question to her... :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Feb 2014 23:40

alc wrote: Colours are important in this logo or would be the same in one colour?

They are important, yes. I wouldn't like it in one colour :wink:. They are showing a harmony, which wouldn't be possible with only one colour. Harmony is the key.
alc

Unread postby alc » 27 Feb 2014 07:36

They are important, yes. I wouldn't like it in one colour :wink:. They are showing a harmony, which wouldn't be possible with only one colour. Harmony is the key.[/quote]

:text-thankyoublue:
so another question I have; so can you put Crystal in logo virtually I mean whererver thiskind of logo appear it has crystal energy in it?

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”