afterimage experience

Feel free to post here whatever you want!
Pegazus

afterimage experience

Unread postby Pegazus » 21 Dec 2013 22:45

I often waking up seeing afterimages,just like when you stare at the sun or a source of light and it leaves you with a light stamp in your eyes that you can check slowly disappearing.
The only differencies are those images i see after waking up are inverted lights so they are always black,dark,and can be seen by staring at the wall using the wall as a canvas.

These afterimages often move.

I saw things like: an atom(in movement),bacteria like thing(before a sickness),a type of cockroach(dont ask why),or just unknown symbols moving...

Now the interesting part is that some day ago i was more aware during my sleep so i actually experienced a strange scene,i dont know where exactly was i cant even say it was real and not half dream self invented world,but i noticed myself in a dark place (lets say i thought im in my room where i slept) where i saw little white or say silver strings everywhere(like a living texture).

Not much else detail could be seen,but when i tried and forced myself to see more and tried to strech my arm forward, i could see something more detailed front of me(possibly my arms),but in that moment an orange electric ball of lightning appeared in front of me,i felt it was intelligent or living.

I was startled and because of this i quickly woke up,but i could still saw the moving lightning ball in my eyes when i looked at the brighter wall.Of course it was not orange and was similar to a moving shadow after i woke up.

The string like sight i experienced looked similar to this:

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/139 ... s/0120.png

The orange lightning ball was not exactly like this but close to this:
(it was more strongly edgy and electric not this fluid)

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/139 ... s/0123.png

Love
alc

Re: afterimage experience

Unread postby alc » 10 Feb 2014 22:49

Hi
I had a period for maybe a few years now I have similar experience but I see simbols many time only squeare triangle circle in different formations mostly in line but I didn't get some vibe from it so I guess this is some programming goes on form darks or something. have somebody some brighter explanation?
Pegazus

Re: afterimage experience

Unread postby Pegazus » 24 Mar 2016 02:45

Its funny yesterday i saw a bug but it wasnt so creepy just a normal bug with 4 or 6 legs lol it just marched forwards but of course i saw it always centered in my vision.
Saw it in black.
Of course i dont report on everything i see every time.I saw other things too in this: half this - half that state.
Of course i cant decode any of that.
Not like i have to.....but still.I could probably see something (blueprints,command lines)every day if i would make the correct preparations circumstances :O

Return to “ALL UNSORTED TOPICS”