Elena
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Questions to Gabriel

Unread postby Frank » 07 Dec 2012 12:20

Hello Elena,

I don't know what will happen on Dec 22.

But I don't think that something "special" will happen. This date was important in the dark plans and timelines. But those are finished.

And in my opinion it is not serious to give any dates. The plans from light side are event controlled. This means that dates move all the time. Forward and backwards, depending on the completion of the events.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 17 Dec 2012 14:02

please, tell me what are PP-Team and Mission3-group?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2012 14:20

zoozoom wrote:please, tell me what are PP-Team and Mission3-group?

PP = Presbeia Protoi (8 entities)
Mission3-group = Protoi, Amdorien group and some more prime angels. Approximately 200 angels/incarnations/entities (or whatever else you might want to call them). They are all incarnated now on earth. Their target is to re-establish the original state of earth.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 17 Dec 2012 14:27

mission3 group is open?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2012 14:33

zoozoom wrote:mission3 group is open?

hmm... what do you mean by "open"? It isn't a group to join, if this is what you mean.

We are not sure we know the exact number of the members, that's why I am rather careful by giving exact numbers. It isn't a group where anyone could join. The ones that belong to that group decided to be a member of it before incarnating on earth. We need to find and activate all those members.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 17 Dec 2012 14:53

"Mission3-group

This is an open group, members can apply to join."

this is what is writen on group description.

but, i understood what you mean.

when you said you have to activate them, does it mean that they dont know why they are incarnated?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2012 15:11

Yes, most of them have no idea that they are part of the group. That's why it is still "open".

Thanks also for the question. We'll have to fix that. We can add the ones that come to us and do belong to the group, but we can't add the ones that would like to be part of it although they don't belong to it.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 17 Dec 2012 15:13

and what kind of group is Amdorien-group?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Dec 2012 20:25

zoozoom wrote:and what kind of group is Amdorien-group?

Amdorien is the name of the prime, who is responsible for a group of entities, that have their very first incarnation here right now. They have been collecting information outside of earth/human bodies to help us.

This is a very brief and incomplete description but should do for the moment. More to come.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Dec 2012 12:41

let me ask you something that I was thinking about

surfing over net, we can found lot o messages about love. saying we need love, love will rescue us, love will help, etc.

i agree that we need love and care for each other, but

it seems to me that most of this messages just trying to make some kind of a new religion called love.

i think it is wrong way to give love to someone, so we can get love to ourself.

i think we should love others without without expecting a return. but in that case, word "love" is not enought to describe it.

in my thinking, i beleive that we even do not need word "love", because it should be something normal, something usuall, something that is permanent state

whar do you think about
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Dec 2012 12:47

zoozoom wrote:let me ask you something that I was thinking about

surfing over net, we can found lot o messages about love. saying we need love, love will rescue us, love will help, etc.

i agree that we need love and care for each other, but

it seems to me that most of this messages just trying to make some kind of a new religion called love.

i think it is wrong way to give love to someone, so we can get love to ourself.

i think we should love others without without expecting a return. but in that case, word "love" is not enought to describe it.

in my thinking, i beleive that we even do not need word "love", because it should be something normal, something usuall, something that is permanent state

whar do you think about

Think about this:
You are an evil dictator and you know that your opposite forces are much stronger than your own forces?
What would you do? I would try to keep these forces away from the battlefields...... got it?
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Dec 2012 13:06

i got it.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Dec 2012 13:18

@ zoozoom

You are so right! I avoid sending "love and light" as last words in a message because it feels quite ridiculous to me, as too many darks use this expression to make the folks believe they are doing them good. I do send love and light to all our people out there many times daily without anyone knows about it. Either they sense the warmth hugging them with no reason at all and without knowing where it comes from, or I failed sending it. I am not perfect, although I try hard;).

The darks (or rather the lightworkers that have been most influenced by the darks) are the ones that shout out "love" the loudest. I am sure you have heard about "Mother Teresa", the woman that is supposed to have help many people and even founded a hospital in Calcutta. The mass media (press, television etc.) made us believe she is a saint and she started collecting donations for the poor. She gathered millions. She used poor people to collect money and let them die. That money she collected has never reached the poor. Even the pope (the darkest of the darks) declared after her death that this woman is a holy. This woman is as dark as pope himself! They belong to the same (in the meanwhile crashed) group. The darks used to own the mass media. We learnt to believe what they said. I am not watching tv any longer, I don't read any newspapers. I may have a look at them, but no more than that. I don't let them influence me like it used to be. Most people believe what they hear and see on tv. Tv is the new god and if this god proclaims love, then love is what everyone needs. Love is the new religion, created by the darks. You are so right, my friend!

Love, positive energy is what the darks have been taking away from humanity for centuries now replacing it by money. When humanity finally realised that money can't replace love, the darks changed manner and started "selling" love. But we don't buy into that! We send our love and our healing energy to every needy without expecting anything in return.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Dec 2012 13:27

yes, that is same as i see it.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Dec 2012 13:33

about massmedia

i read news sometimes, and watch tv.

but, i dont beleive it. even throu their lies it is possible ti see what is really going on.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Dec 2012 11:47

@ Nirtak

No, not at all. Gabriel checked on that yesterday.

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”