Δύναμις

Re: 144,000

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Dec 2012 11:47

Dear Kathryn,

whatever surrounds this number is only dark invention because it is just the very important number 12 multiplied by itself and then by 1,000. The one who invented that number wanted to emphasize the importance of the people hidden behind that number (which according to Apocalypse belong to the tribe of Juda). It is supposed to be a "divine" number. But since there is no god, there isn't anything divine either.
I consider 12 as a very meaningful number not because of the 12 apostles but of the 12 main gods in the greek mythology, 6 female and 6 male gods (balance). The greek mythology is older than the Bible. The first Bible was based on "stories" similar to the old greek mythology with many parallels. Sure there are even older sources than greek mythology, but this is what I know of at the moment.

Here some infos about the number and what people make out of it: http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu144.php

I don't deny the importance of numbers at all. I only say that we have to be careful with statements regarding numbers as we have no idea what their real meaning is. Unshakeable fact is, that everything in the creation is based on mathematics = numbers. Especially the Fibonacci numbers are very important (144 belongs to them too). Our ancestors knew more about some numbers than we do nowadays. That knowledge was lost and we try to re-create it by trying to connect important numbers to things that are important to us.

There is no sensible reason why two ancient families should have each exactly 72,000 members. 72 are the fallen angels, to whom we belong if we accept that Enoch was talking the truth. We are not fallen, but willingly here to help. Enoch was one of us needed to leave the story for us to recognize when we see it, so we can finally awake, but he couldn't put the real facts in it, therefore he had to call us "fallen". We have checked that info a while ago, that's why I write it here. I hope this hasn't changed since then ;) .

I think it is more sensible to concentrate on 144 than on 144,000. The three zeros have been added to show the importance of 144 whatever this maybe.
For example 144 entities, divided in two groups (not necessarily families), following a certain purpose? Maybe, why not?
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 21 Dec 2012 11:58

but, wgy do they do that. who is manage them. if there is no dark any more, only vesseles, why those things are happening?

as I can see, someone or something is trying to manipulate with people. is there any info who is on top of that
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2012 12:11

Then have been and still are many groups outside who are doing their own business. They are not dark, many even never cooperated with the darks, but they follow their own concerns. And these are often not very light...
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 21 Dec 2012 12:18

i see

does any of them have some higher skils?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2012 12:27

most of them i think...
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 21 Dec 2012 12:29

can you tell more about them
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 21 Dec 2012 12:32

are they vessels?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Dec 2012 14:20

@zoozoom

The darks have caused huge damages. What they once started keeps going even nowadays, because people don't want to accept that they have been misled. Look at the ones that are waiting for the end of the world today. They can't see what goes on.

Sure there are some grey/darks out there, but they won't be able to do us any harm if we finally wake up and find our way to the light. Not just a few hundred of us, but the majority of humans/incarnated angels etc.. Being an angel doesn't mean you are awake.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 21 Dec 2012 14:50

sure, i dont think im awake

so bad things now happening by inertion
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Dec 2012 16:29

zoozoom... that "you" was impersonal, meaning "one, someone" not you personally ;).

You may not be fully awaken (I don't think any of us can be considered fully awaken) but you are on a very good path. :)
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 21 Dec 2012 21:36

could be.

i feel im on good way, but also I feel that there is a wall in front of me now
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2012 22:44

I think the reason for this wall is healing. Many of us have been treated by the darks and grays very bad ind many past lifes and got many injuries. Those have to heal before the next steps come. I know it from myself that this are sometimes micro-steps and often not easy to notice them. Patience and healing is the best thing you can do...
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 22 Dec 2012 00:26

I can handle with patience, but not sur about healing
Kadvaga

Unread postby Kadvaga » 23 Dec 2012 03:15

Wow, i love you guys. I found my way here through the cobra site..and while i thought he was cool for a while, this site is a breath of fresh air for now.
I feel like people, myself especially.need a deep breath of fresh air..and a strong dose of reality.
Barakiel, what you said about people not wanting to admit they have been mislead rings very true for me. In a way, it is a relief...that we can proceed just listening to ourselves and finding reality how we find it. If that makes sense.
Kadvaga

Unread postby Kadvaga » 23 Dec 2012 03:16

By the way, is there any kind of chatroom option so we can talk to each other in realtime?
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 23 Dec 2012 03:28

Right now none of the admin are online. Too bad. Nice to have you drop in.
I dont think we have a chat room at the moment and dont know if we can do that here?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Dec 2012 12:29

@kadvaga

Welcome and thank you for your "breath of fresh air"-comment :) .

I don't know if we could also help with a "strong dose of reality", but at least we can help you to get rid of superstition, destructive half knowledge, myths and legends of nowadays and similar things that keep the veil by force tight around you. Meg (Rhea) said "you can take the horse to water, but you can't make it drink". Maybe we can't take everyone to water but at least we can show everyone, where the water is. If you finally drink of it or not, is not up to us.

I thought about chat last night too. We all live in different timezones, which could be a problem, but we'll have to give it a try.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Dec 2012 19:57

@Kathryn

Thank you very much, dear Kathryn, but I still don't see a reason to re-think what I wrote above. To be honest I don't even understand by "the History you have won". I don't feel like if we won anything at the moment. We are all trying our best but it is still a long way to go. In the meanwhile we believe that Mu was not the first but the second mission. Sorry, as long as the facts are the way they are there is nothing to re-consider.

I am not here to divide in "family or family members" but to unify and give everyone the chance to prove him-/herself trustworthy. No matter where he/she comes from. Everyone gets the chance and to bring out certain families or family members is dividing to me. I call this fairness and this is the way I try to look at others.
(According latest info the families you are talking about is an OIC invention).
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Dec 2012 20:11

I personally don't want to work in restoring history at this moment. As i wrote in another topic it is not possible to write down our/human history in a linear kind. Our history has been on diff planets, some have been faked in timeloops, some have been parallel. I have far too little info about all of this to start working with this.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 28 Dec 2012 22:02

"I am not here to divide in "family or family members" but to unify"

Yay Barakiel! I second that!

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”