zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 20 Dec 2012 17:20

Can someone tell me about day 21 12. There will be lot of people around the world expecting somethin to happen. My question is: could that energy make somethin good or bad? Well, there are many united in wishes, so what that could make?
Δύναμις

Re: 211212

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Dec 2012 17:39

Don't bother! Nothing is going to happen and nothing they can do. Most of them are just followers no makers. They don't have the power to do anything at all, no good no bad.

We better let the children play in their sand-box. Yet not time to tell them the truth as they don't want to listen. ;)
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 20 Dec 2012 21:21

True,

But perhaps they would listen after they will be disapointed
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 20 Dec 2012 21:57

Cobra is prepeared for that. He has writen some thing that he will use as a excuse. He will say everything is done good, and that is begining of new life but that we need some time. He will keep them on ice some more time
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 20 Dec 2012 22:10

yeah, and then good things WILL start happening. So everyone will wind up thinking they helped in one way or another.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Dec 2012 22:14

I think they will tell how wonderful it all was. But sorry we did not get the 144.000 whatever...
And they will work on it, you have to increase your efforts to help us.
And they were able to cancel the end of the world, hurray they are great!!!

Anyone want to bet against me?
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 20 Dec 2012 22:18

Nope! You always win. You said it better anyway. Besides, most of us lost our betting money anyhow to the other side.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 20 Dec 2012 22:36

I dont see Gabes light on, so I will post my feelings on this. There is a person I am a friend with who says certain sites are dis-info, and she will not read anything they post. So her idea is, if the site is set to be disinfo, all of the articles are that. So if she is right, you would have to sift this Daniel`s stuff to find the truth, and it isnt fun anymore to do that. My guts tell me he is not for real. My pendulum does not work yet, I only have intuit. I am open to other opinions, tho.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Dec 2012 23:30

goicko wrote:Yeah, I agrėe with minglyn! :D
However, I have a question regarding the new stuff that is coming from some guy 'underground scientist' Daniel. He claims that he scientificly knows that the sun will go dark for like few days. He explains it on this website- soldierhugs . com but my english is not that good to understand this science stuff, but I have some 'sense' about it and it got me curious, thats why I ask. :)

soldierhugs?!?!? What a strange name for a website!
Good to know the sun is going dark for a few days, but no big deal as I bought some big candles yesterday. Even a dark sun is gonna be fine with me :).

Well, according to what we know up to this point, the sun we see is BLACK. There is no darker than black, is there?
The sun we think we see, sends warmth to us but not light. The light we conceive is originated from the sun that is in the inner earth.
Not a lot people know about it yet and don't have more infos at the moment, but I still wanted to mention it here as this shows how little we actually know of what happens around us.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 20 Dec 2012 23:49

Hot Dang! Goicko, whataya think of that one she just wrote?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Dec 2012 00:53

Dear goicko

if you had mentioned that Daniel quotes Wilcock I wouldn't have even clicked on the link. I like the way Wilcock presents his theories (nice, eloquent guy) but he is still far away from the truth. He does give some sensible info or rather hints now and then, but no reason to fall for it. You have to have some basic knowledge of certain things (ancient history is very important for example) to be able to understand his hints.

I wouldn't rush things anyway. Time is meaningless. The right info will come to you when the time is right. You can read whatever you want, but don't believe anything of what you read. Just keep it in mind in case you may need it later for your own development. Most of the times, when we keep something in mind and we go back later to check again, we find it less impressive than we first thought. We grow wiser day by the day without noticing it. In the meanwhile we accumulate more knowledge over certain things, and what once impressed us turns to be just a further info with no special meaning. But if you go back and you are still impressed by what is stated there, then it is definitely the truth you are looking for.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 21 Dec 2012 10:56

goicko wrote: ... Not like I considered something as a failure...

We learnt to see things that don't work for us as a failure. I am not sure there is "failure" at all. There is much experience hidden behind each so called failure and this is the important thing about it. Not what didn't happen, didn't work but what we learnt out of that experience. We learnt to focus on the failure but not on the experience that helped us growing stronger than success. Pointing out other's failure is an ego-issue. There is absolutely no reason to look down to someone and consider him as lessworthy because of a failure. But this is unfortunately what we have been taught to do. This is the way, the darks want us to live to keep the imbalance, otherwise we'll find our way back to light.

I understand that this isn't what you wanted to point out by the world failure, but it seemed important to me to explain briefly the two aspects of failure.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 21 Dec 2012 11:17

You explaned it well. and simply to understand.

I heard once: Even a kick in the ass is step forward.

every expirience is important for us. and lead us wich way to go. and prepeareing us for next step
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 21 Dec 2012 15:44

:mrgreen: Goodness! i never thought of a kick in the ass quite like that. I love you guys. Incredibly funny!
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 21 Dec 2012 16:07

Barakiel:
"There is absolutely no reason to look down to someone and consider him as less worthy because of a failure. But this is unfortunately what we have been taught to do. This is the way, the darks want us to live to keep the imbalance, otherwise we'll find our way back to light."

For years I struggled with this. It felt like a mistake or failure named me, but the good things did not. It was as though the mistakes or "wrongs" piled up forever and never got trashed no matter what a person did thereafter. Even after I saw this, my psyche still was unable to heal it. You cannot imagine the healing power of another person speaking this way in this forum. Maybe your words can help more than just me. I hope so. Thanks.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Dec 2012 12:33

Thank you very much, dear minglyn! Happy to see I could help a bit. :)

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”