Name of the soul

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Name of the soul

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2012 19:37

If you are a Prime or an Odigos you can place your wish to search for your name here. I think here are enough who can check this and will help.

I often use this (german) list:
http://www.lichtleben-lexikon.de/Abschnitt_1_A-G/E/Engel_A-J/engel_a-j.html

But be aware, there are often typos in the names. And most of the names are not the "real" names, they are names that the darks gave. But it works until the "light-name" is found.
Soszkin

Re: Name of the soul

Unread postby Soszkin » 24 Dec 2012 11:04

may I ask you to find my name, please?

thank you
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Dec 2012 12:20

I am sorry to disappoint you, Soszkin and everyone else out there, but it isn't working this way. We should have told this earlier, sorry.

We can show you the way to find your name, but we won't find it for you. We can confirm or decline a question you give us, but we are not here to find angels' names for you (=all of you out there). We don't provide this kind of service as this isn't our job.

What you can do to make it easy for us to help you

Please ask your pendulum or your dowsing rods or whatever else you may use:
a) Is my soul the incarnation of an angel?
b) Is my soul a human soul?
c) Is my soul a prime?
d) Is my soul an odigos?
e) Is my soul an angel's soul part?

If you find out you are an odigos or a prime or an angel's soul part (in this case you'll find the name of the angel's group where your soul part belongs to -check evolution of angels!-), you open the list and continue asking:

f) Is my soul's name on this list?
g) If you have an intuition, follow your intuition and ask for a certain name that may appeals to you. If not, check every single letter of the alphabet. Then you check every single name on the list.
h) Ask for yes or no to different names to double check your own information.
i) Are typos in my name? If yes, check each single letter.

When you finish those steps, send us an email or leave a comment here and we'll gladly check if you got the right name.

Thank you!
ttrasea

Unread postby ttrasea » 24 Dec 2012 20:46

hi thankyou, for this post, according to my, pendulum, i am, a. soul incarnation of an angel, c. a prime, and e. angel soul part. though im not to sure, im doing the pendulum, right, and feel i influence, the swing, with my intentions, as i feel the answer before it swings. though when i tried asking, again the same questions, my pendulum, refused to move, giggles. and i felt myself say to me "youve already asked this" smiles. and now, i havent been able to find my angel name, as my lapis lasuli crystal pendulum, it seems, now has an attitude problem, and wont swing in any direction, at all and hangs straight down. still as a twig, to any of my questions, smiles, ugh,
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Dec 2012 21:15

@ ttrasea

I see... this is quite often the case, so you better give it a try later again. The first five questions are also a double check. You normally can't be a prime and a human, or an odigos and prime at the same time. Still there are some exception and some people have more than one soul incarnated in them. In that case we speak of a main and a side incarnation. They usually belong to different angels. We don't know the exact reasons why this happens but most of the times it is a matter of protecting a prime or an odigos.

I had Gabriel checking about you and he said you have a prime Gabriel soul part (this is a bit different than a regular soul part) and an odigos. This is probably why you got yes for prime and soul part. Maybe the info wasn't available to you, when you asked. To make sure everything works properly for everyone, who would like to find out his/her angel's name, I asked Gabriel to release this type of information in case it has been blocked by the darks.

Please check again (maybe tomorrow) and let us know if you find a name. Don't push things. Before you start again, ask your pendulum not ignore your own feelings/preferences and only give you the answers that come directly from your higher self.

I hope this helps :)
ttrasea

Unread postby ttrasea » 24 Dec 2012 21:32

oh wow, thankyou, barakiel for replying, and for you both for helping, me, i have never really had much luck, with the pendulum, i see, it glowing, with blue energy, and feel, my, higher self, thinks, i should be able to hear, myself, and have no need for the pendulum, ekk, is that totally, mad, argueing with myself. smiles. :D
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Dec 2012 21:54

ttrasea wrote:oh wow, thankyou, barakiel for replying, and for you both for helping, me, i have never really had much luck, with the pendulum, i see, it glowing, with blue energy, and feel, my, higher self, thinks, i should be able to hear, myself, and have no need for the pendulum, ekk, is that totally, mad, argueing with myself. smiles. :D

Anytime, dear!

Yes, this is the main problem actually... our higher selves think we should be able to hear, but we usually can't. They have to get used to the idea that we need to use pendulums or rods or similar till telepathy works properly ;). We all have to be patient, even our higher selves :D .
ttrasea

Unread postby ttrasea » 28 Dec 2012 15:22

hmm second time of asking my pendulum, these questions, a, incarnation of an angel, yes, b, human soul no, c,soul prime yes, d, odigos yes, and e, soul part, no, when i asked the first time, i got yes for e, soul part, so now confused. when asked if im part of michaels, soul, i got yes, and also part of gabriels. had a bit of a problem again, with my higher self,who agreed to answer through the pendulum, but then, would nt communcate with me any other way, smiles, so we argued that out, and hopefully now, we can, work this tool, and co-operate better in understanding, :) i havent tried names yet as i havent found, a site with angel names on i feel i can use, and the link, here is german, and cant find the translate, option. feel my hs still think, s i dont need to use the pendulum, :? :)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Dec 2012 16:04

@ttrasea

I know the feeling. Forget about the first answers you got as they are invalid. I told you that you are an odigos and that you have a prime Gabriel soul part. This is where you should be able to get a yes, if you ask yourself. Don't bother about the other questions as we had this cleared for you the last time you asked. No wonder you get contradictory answers if you ask inappropriate questions. I have that many times too and need to change the question. Of course you can also ask "wrong" things so you can double check on your answers, but try not to confuse things. If the pendulum doesn't answer, just leave it alone and ask later.

We don't have any other list at the moment, but you shouldn't bother about the translation. Names are usually the same except one or two letters maybe. As soon as you get your name you can check on the net for englisch versions.
ttrasea

Unread postby ttrasea » 28 Dec 2012 21:38

smiles, thankyou,again, yes feel, its not really my thing, the pendulum. :) tho i do need to practice, with it.
milan

Re: short info about me

Unread postby milan » 15 Jan 2013 09:40

i would to like to know my name. How did you came to it.
I was once siad something like KRKHDK but cant remember. wife trew away that paper where i have written it
milan

Re: short info about me

Unread postby milan » 15 Jan 2013 09:56

ok i think i got it now it is GRHDQKDHQ but i dont know what does that mean. Can someone explain
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Mar 2013 12:59

MIlan i get these as names for you. But these are not letters as we know it. Each letter belongs to a aldebaranian symbol (original Aldebaran in Prime Creation is meant here), so this are symbol names. One for right, one for left side of you, you may know what i mean with this.
Noojah

Unread postby Noojah » 17 Mar 2013 01:27

I wish to know my soul name, please.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Mar 2013 10:54

@Noojah

Please do the work needed first as described above. We don't have the time to check each one individually, but we can help you by confirming or rejecting what you found out.
Noojah

Unread postby Noojah » 18 Mar 2013 02:20

Barakiel wrote:@Noojah

Please do the work needed first as described above. We don't have the time to check each one individually, but we can help you by confirming or rejecting what you found out.

Here is what I got:

a) Is my soul the incarnation of an angel? Yes
b) Is my soul a human soul? No
c) Is my soul a prime? Yes
d) Is my soul an odigos? No
e) Is my soul an angel's soul part? Yes
f) Is my soul's name on this list? No

So I asked how many letters my soul name has and got 6, so one by one I was dowsing them and got TFSTBV. May someone confirm, please?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Mar 2013 09:47

:greetings-waveyellow: Noojah

Well done! Now, you'll have to check if you have more than one incarnation. We call them main and side incarnation.
The reason is that you are either a Prime or a single soul part. You can't be both in one, unless you have more than one incarnations.

There is a link to a angel's namelist above. Please check first if the name of your Prime is on that list. If not, then try the single letters again. There should be some vowels as well, because we can't speak names that consist only of consonants. Even if what you got is supposed to be symbols of another language, you still need the version of your name in a language you understand. Ask for an understandable version for you/us please.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Mar 2013 10:11

if I understand weel.

one entity of 1 000 000 souls can have 830 002 incarnation. 1 Prime, 1 Odigos and 830 000 base souls. but in one time on one place there are one or more incarnation. but where are other souls that are not incarnated.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Mar 2013 11:19

Exactly zoozoom :happy-sunshine:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Mar 2013 11:32

Noojah wrote:
Barakiel wrote:@Noojah

Here is what I got:

a) Is my soul the incarnation of an angel? Yes
b) Is my soul a human soul? No
c) Is my soul a prime? Yes
d) Is my soul an odigos? No
e) Is my soul an angel's soul part? Yes
f) Is my soul's name on this list? No

So I asked how many letters my soul name has and got 6, so one by one I was dowsing them and got TFSTBV. May someone confirm, please?

I get you have a group-part in main and the prime in side incarnation. A typical configuration that many primes here have.

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”