The Galactic Federation

zoozoom

The Galactic Federation

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Dec 2012 12:55

Let me ask you for some explanation.

there are many sites that talk about Galactic Federation. there we can read that they will help us, throu angels, archangels, Ascended master, etc.

there are just to many such sites, that it makes me suspect.

please, if you have time, to explane me what is true about it, and what is not.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: The Galactic Federation

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2012 13:17

First there have been GFoL and GF. Two different organisations. Both were not nice guys.

Short version:
Both attacked earth. Both's asses have been kicked by our earth defending fleets. Done.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Dec 2012 13:54

what about Ascended master.

as I understood, if there is Ascended master, he should come back (reincarnate) to earth to help. or?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Dec 2012 14:17

zoozoom wrote:what about Ascended master.

as I understood, if there is Ascended master, he should come back (reincarnate) to earth to help. or?

"Ascended masters" are just dark rubbish. Don't take them seriously!
Galactic Federation of Light and Galactic Federation are finished now, like Gabriel said.

NO ONE IS EVER COMING TO HELP YOU!!! There are no "Ladies or Lords" stretching their hands towards you to help you. There is no St. Germain funds waiting to be given to the poor. These are all dark lies. Empty dark promises to catch you once more. Don't rely on rubbish!

WE (about 15.000) ARE THE ANGELS, ARCHANGELS, ASCENDED SOULS etc. you are looking for. Help is already here! No more to come. We have to do the change so the above (the biggest part of the angels waiting to help) can finally give us a hand and complete the change. But we have to started it! First step towards this is the awakening of each single prime, odigos, angel's soulpart und finally human soul. We don't make it easy for them to help us if we keep asleep.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Dec 2012 14:23

thx

im see my intuition is right.

but, please, tell me what awakening really mean. does it mean that we know the truth. or does it mean that someone is awaken if he found connection to higher self (Elli), and other hihgher levels. could someone be awaken if he is not clean of implant, weapons, etc
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Dec 2012 14:32

zoozoom wrote:thx

im see my intuition is right.

but, please, tell me what awakening really mean. does it mean that we know the truth. or does it mean that someone is awaken if he found connection to higher self (Elli), and other hihgher levels. could someone be awaken if he is not clean of implant, weapons, etc

Glad your intuition works properly ;).

This is a very difficult question and I am not sure I can answer it satisfyingly. Awaken is knowing the truth, but connection to higher self and to the other own bodies (all of us have more than one body) is also a part of awakening.
Maybe it isn't possible to fully awaken (we don't even know if we are fully awaken as we learn new things every day too) if you are not clean of implants etc. but still a good awakening possible, otherwise we wouldn't be here. We have to find the problem to be able to solve it. We could only have the implants removed after awakening enough to find out how the darks worked. It is a kind of chain, you can't have one without the other.
Some people rely on the fact that when the implants will be removed everything will be great. This isn't the case. They still have to use their own brain to fully awaken. We can't do magics.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Dec 2012 14:44

so, what we can do to awake ourself is to have will to do it. and we cannot do anything more because of implants and weapons. and we cannot do anything to remove implants and weapons because we are not awaken enough. hm, seems like we are in circle. loop.

so, what to do to break it loop
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Dec 2012 14:52

zoozoom wrote:so, what we can do to awake ourself is to have will to do it. and we cannot do anything more because of implants and weapons. and we cannot do anything to remove implants and weapons because we are not awaken enough. hm, seems like we are in circle. loop.

so, what to do to break it loop

Oh, no! There is a chain, but no loop/circle. One after the other. We need to do one step after the other.
No one can remove implants by himself. This is a job for the Ellies and the Prime Creators. We have to give the order as soon as we find a new implant. When Gabriel a new sort of them gives order to have them removed from everyone. Don't worry too much about implants. You have to find yourself/your higher self and do the connection. This is your part of the deal for the moment.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2012 14:52

We developed some bots which are in all mankind now. They are already removing implants an weapons from all bodies. But it will need time until they finished. And maybe you will feel it, it has side-effects sometimes.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 19 Dec 2012 14:58

Have you noticed or gotten reports from others exactly what kinds of side affects? I would like to mention that for about a week I have slept amazing amounts of time; both day and night. Yesterday I took two naps and still went to bed early. I keep telling myself its the implant removal.........

THX FOR THE REPLY. DIDNT WANT TO ADD ONE MORE TO THE CHAIN. S.
Last edited by minglyn on 19 Dec 2012 15:10, edited 2 times in total.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2012 15:02

Yes i think so. Getting tired is a typical side effect... And i get yes on you for that.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Dec 2012 15:06

same was with me few days ago. i was very tired, even if i was doing nothing special. it last 2 or 3 days
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Dec 2012 15:30

minglyn wrote:... DIDNT WANT TO ADD ONE MORE TO THE CHAIN. S.

But you should! We learn from each other! We are here to help each other too.

We are all very tired at the moment, that's true. I don't think that it is only that our bodies slow down for the winter, but also from implant removing.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 19 Dec 2012 15:35

So, Ok to you three for your help.....Gabriel, zoozoom, and Batakiel. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES AND HELP. I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Dec 2012 15:40

anytime, minglyn

but, there is no need for thank.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Dec 2012 16:17

Ask yourself if it is true
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2012 16:24

Oh yes there are a lot of ships in and around the astral OIC-Merth. The illusion Merth.
But at Merth and Orth (original earth) is not a single ship which is not from our fleet. Any foreign ship coming there without permission would be shot in the moment of arrival. And we don't really care about this illusion Merth.... If they want to stay in the illusion, let them stay... We have enough other and more important work...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2012 18:19

My personal opinion is that all of those follow their own concerns...

If some of those would try to connect with me other kind than very, very friendly telepathy, i would kick their asses out of this creation... And i kicked a lot asses out this year...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Dec 2012 23:33

goicko wrote:So it would be a good thing to get up early and do the meditation-connection and connect energetically with beings within those ships (as instructed in Cobras blog) after all?

I wouldn't like to be bothered if I were one of them. I don't need anyone to suck my energy. Do you really believe everything Cobra says/writes?
Is there a sensible reason WHY you should try to connect with those beings?
Don't you think they would contact you if they need anything from you? What's the reason to bother them?
Is Cobra trying to give you something to do/believe in, so you stay his fan or what?

I heard today that there are many people in that french village, where the ETs are going to land on the 21st, because those are the ones that will be saved by the ETs. How ridiculous is that? People pay thousands of euros to be there. It's about time to stop being gullible, don't you think so too?
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 24 Dec 2012 11:14

If there are positive ET's ships, will they landing on the surface? Will see them? How about "first" contact?

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”