The Galactic Federation

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: The Galactic Federation

Unread postby Frank » 24 Dec 2012 11:48

First you have to define "surface". Do you mean OIC-Merth , Merth or Orth surface?

In the area of OIC-Merth are only ships from meffers...
In the area of Merth are only ships from our protection fleet and they will not land.
On Orth have been already landed some of our ships to help with the preparing for the shift.
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 24 Dec 2012 14:40

I've intentionaly used the term 'surface', because I wondered which (?)earth I' m living now.. I'm sorry for such a questions but I'm realy hard tired with all that infos (true, false, true, false, etc..) Many promisses, tons of great words, and still I live in the same world... No miracles, no ET's, still money metters, many people dies on all over the world.. I want know who I Am NOW, not in right time, I wont it NOW.. But it doesn't work.... Sorry... But my faith is not enough to live on that (?)earth.. Its like work of Sisyphus... I don't like it anymore...
Sorry for my weakness this day.. Its difficult to live in the world where no one understand me, to be between people but like a stranger.... Whole life I search.. But still nothing found... This forum bring me some other infos that negate things I felt right (e.g. GFL).. :|
" the show must go on..."
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Dec 2012 15:16

You are not alone with this. We all are tired of this life here!

But there will no miracles or ETs showing up here. All these is dark or grey dis-info. And this is very logical if you really try to look at it from the light side. The light side try to make the shift as smooth as possible. Miracles or ETs would make huge harm to mankind in the actual condition of mankind. The light side is not here to fulfill the ego, we are here to help. We have suffered dozens of incarnations, so we are not getting impatient on the finish line.

And yes, we (forum and wiki) have very different view to the things. We are looking from "outside" while most of "spiritual world" is looking from inside. And most of them want to stay inside. But it is not our problem if they don't want to get free...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Dec 2012 15:41

Soszkin wrote:I've intentionaly used the term 'surface', because I wondered which (?)earth I' m living now.. I'm sorry for such a questions but I'm realy hard tired with all that infos (true, false, true, false, etc..) Many promisses, tons of great words, and still I live in the same world... No miracles, no ET's, still money metters, many people dies on all over the world.. I want know who I Am NOW, not in right time, I wont it NOW.. But it doesn't work.... Sorry... But my faith is not enough to live on that (?)earth.. Its like work of Sisyphus... I don't like it anymore...
Sorry for my weakness this day.. Its difficult to live in the world where no one understand me, to be between people but like a stranger.... Whole life I search.. But still nothing found... This forum bring me some other infos that negate things I felt right (e.g. GFL).. :|
" the show must go on..."

Well... first question you should ask yourself is, WHY you believed all that rubbish you read on the net. There is only one eligible answer to that: because you WANTED to believe in something and that was good enough at that time. You are old enough to know how the system has been working in the past centuries. "Work of Sisyphus" (incl. correct spelling) shows me that you are not an idiot at all. You are just fed up, like all of us here, living on a hostile earth dominated by darks, getting the feeling we are in a nightmare. Same trash over and over again, no exit.

Rest assured WE DON'T PROMISE ANYTHING! We try to explain situations and things and try to recover the original state or the earth. Nothing more and nothing less than that. But it is quite obvious that we need some help here, YOUR help.

First of all you'll have to use your common sense on every single info you get, no matter where this info comes from. You should believe in nothing but your own power. Second, no, miracles won't come by themselves! These is dark rubbish to keep you going and wear you out. No one is going to give you anything, no one is gonna stop people from killing each other. Have you ever thought of the possibilty that all those crimes out there are only made up by the darks to suppress the light? Sure there are humans starving and dying, but how can you be sure that those humans are not darks that keep up the game against the light? Their only purpose is to make you resignate and give up. I know something it is hard to follow what I am saying and even harder to believe that it maybe true. This is what Gabriel (or rather Ham) has been posting over and over again: CHANGE YOUR POINT OF VIEW! Change your perspective. Look at it as if you weren't human living on earth. Have a look at the humans and their actions as a neutral beholder considering there is someone "above" pulling the strings. What do you see? Do the humans do what they really want, or do they do what they have to do? They do, what the have to do, according to the side they decided to belong to before incarnating on earth.

Now we cleared this matter ;), let's try to find out what your job is. Your job is to get rid of everything that bothers you, stop believe everything, find to yourself, find to your higher self and help others to help themselves.
Soszkin

Unread postby Soszkin » 24 Dec 2012 16:59

Funny.. All you said is more familiar with my inside "knowledge" as I would like to be at that moment... All you said is not new to me at all.. Heh.. I know this, an I do not belive in everything I see or hear.. Everytime I do my analytics, but sometimes I would like to belive.. in something.. this would be much easier... But I think I like hard work... ;-) maybe..
I know, you have similar or maybe worse thoughs then mine and you have much work to do.. Sorry for my weak day...

Greeting for all
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Dec 2012 17:15

I don't have bad thoughts. The first and important step is to get rid of them. They don't give any benefit to you and disturb you on the path.

And it is not only the bad thoughts that disturb you on your path, it is also the emotions. Try not to develop bad feelings. This will also disturb you on your path. If you have problems because your emotions are to high, you can ask your HS (prime, odigos or group-part) to regulate it a bit down. When you can handle it on lower level you can tell HS to slowly increase again to normal level. This may need days or weeks...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Dec 2012 17:48

Soszkin wrote:Funny.. All you said is more familiar with my inside "knowledge" as I would like to be at that moment... All you said is not new to me at all.. Heh.. I know this, an I do not belive in everything I see or hear.. Everytime I do my analytics, but sometimes I would like to belive.. in something.. this would be much easier... But I think I like hard work... ;-) maybe..
I know, you have similar or maybe worse thoughs then mine and you have much work to do.. Sorry for my weak day...

Greeting for all

No need to be sorry, my friend! We are all going through the same situations and we all have our ups and downs. I am thankful for every chance to clarify things.

Thank you also for this sentence: All you said is more familiar with my inside "knowledge", because it shows clearly that the truth is inside each one of us, as far as we are able to accept this fact. We know instinctively what is true and what not. But it is also true that we sometimes look for something to believe in. Don't worry, this is ok too. We are allowed to have our little "outbreaks". Aberration is the safest path to the truth ;) (because it shows you clearly what you should avoid).
ttrasea

Unread postby ttrasea » 24 Dec 2012 20:00

i have never, resonated, with the gfl, gfol, or ashter command, and certain, channelled articules, have the same energy feelings, and way of wording, that greg giles, channels, for the gfl used to have, before, he confessed, he was descieving, people. certain, channelers, aslo, makes my lower, body physically hurt, when i feel thir energies, especially, blossomchild. who smells,and tastes like peppermints and germaline, after passing, my mouse pointer over her, channelled message posted on fb, everytime i could taste and smell, her, and was getting, burning sensation, in my solar plexas which felt like it was filing up with rocks. 5 times, i rolled my mouse pointer over her message, and had the same thing happen, but as i passed over, to others posts, it wasnt happening.
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 25 Dec 2012 14:02

Last edited by Rosebelle on 20 Jul 2014 09:37, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 25 Dec 2012 14:33

Bryon wrote:How about Aisha north? Brenda Hoffman? Ron head? Wes Annac? I read them mostly.

Thanks, Bryon, but we DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS THIRD PARTIES here at all. Only one of the persons mentioned above is handling in good will. The others don't. You can read whatever you want, but please no discussions about channelers here.

Thank you!
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 27 Dec 2012 19:00

A little help in general: use your own intuition to find out if a channeling or other information is useful for you or not.
There are a lots of option:
1. You feel the whole info true/untrue
2. You feel a part/parts of the infor true/untrue
3. You feel a channeling true/untrue, but the others just all untrue/true
4. You feel it is a necessary information for you/ while the others sais it is useless

This last one is the most important in my opinion: I think you always should search information that is actually necessary/good for you

For example, once I read a channeling which was from AAM, it helped me a lot at that time to find my next steps in my way, but I never found anything on the next channelings which was helpful to me.
It is so easy, just use your intuition and build up your own truth. But be easy with that truth, it is the same what Barakiel and the others talking about here: this truth is maybe not the unalterable truth, but the truth is needed for you just then.
ttrasea

Unread postby ttrasea » 27 Dec 2012 19:34

smile,s yes, thankyou, tsuriel smiles. thats true for me to, i had a dream one night, though could nt remember it all, and felt i had a message from aam, next day i saw a channeleing, supposedly from him, so read it as , that was what id been asked to do in my dream, and found it helpful, but next time, i went to read from the same channeler another message from aam, it wasnt the same and felt wrong, and never read from that channeler again.

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”