another group

zoozoom

another group

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Dec 2012 14:21

i made this topic. i hope it is ok.

if there are another group. do you have info where to found them?
Δύναμις

Re: another group

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Dec 2012 14:48

That's fine, thanks!

Unfortunately I have no idea if there are any other groups. There are many primes (about 15.000 all over the world) but I don't know of further groups at the moment. This doesn't mean that there aren't any, only that I don't know of any.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Dec 2012 14:57

i understood before, that primes are not in groups. And Odigos are in groups.

now, it makes me a bit confused
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Dec 2012 15:39

zoozoom wrote:i understood before, that primes are not in groups. And Odigos are in groups.

now, it makes me a bit confused

Ok, let me try to explain some things the way I understand them according to what we (mostly Gabriel) found out up to now.

There are at least 2 creations, we know of: the prime (=first) creation and this one here, where our Earth belongs to. We (= our group mission3) come from the prime creation and are here to help brothers and sisters that have been trapped by Sadana long time ago. There is some more new info to this in the meanwhile, but I don't want to mix up things even more, so I leave it to that for the moment. That's why we are in a group. We had to build a team.

Prime angel, Odigos and angel soul parts build one angel = one group if you prefer this word. So, Odigos is the leader of the own group of angel soul parts.
Many different Odigos don't build groups like mission3 for example. They could probably, but we have no info about it.

Is it a bit clearer now?
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 18 Dec 2012 15:45

it is, a bit
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Dec 2012 10:11

if there is 15 000 primes on earth, how many of darks are there?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Dec 2012 10:29

zoozoom wrote:if there is 15 000 primes on earth, how many of darks are there?

Well, if we are right, there are no more darks left. Empty bodies (vessels) yes, but no dark souls.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2012 15:24

Did you read "Evolution of Angels" in the wiki?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Dec 2012 15:47

goicko wrote:
Do Odigos have to make groups with some particular angel souls? Or they can form a group with any angel souls?

Odigos is the first of the own group after the prime. The don't chose a group, they belong to it.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Dec 2012 15:59

yes, that is it
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Dec 2012 16:21

Maybe Gabriel can help you. But as I understood, most answers we have to found by ourself. Try to connect with our higher me, and then things will me more clear. But looks like it is just begining

Please, correct me if I am wrong
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2012 19:35

All with working pendulum, dowsing rods or telepathy (if it's clean), a big angel-name list and the needed permissions can help you. I only don't have much time atm. Too much on ToDo list...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Dec 2012 23:05

Here one of the lists we used

http://www.lichtleben-lexikon.de/Abschnitt_1_A-G/E/Engel_A-J/engel_a-j.html

There are more of this kind. Check the net.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 Dec 2012 11:52

goicko wrote:...
So guys, how did you come together and made your group? Any advice for the rest of us? :P

We didn't make that group at all. That group existed before we incarnated. The difficult part was to recognize each other in this life and put things together.

Not everyone needs to be in a group. Even angels are individuals and do what they want to, hopefully according to the universal rules. The ones that act against the rules and do harm to others get crashed as soon as Gabriel or someone else of our group finds out what they did.
Kadvaga

Unread postby Kadvaga » 24 Dec 2012 01:54

What is the mechanism of this crashing?
And how can one be certain that this effect has taken place?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Dec 2012 11:58

Kadvaga wrote:What is the mechanism of this crashing?
And how can one be certain that this effect has taken place?

Quite easy, but only possible if Gabriel orders the prime creators to do it. Nobody else except the first on the command chain can order crashing. Crashing means the prime creators break down the angel soul in its single soul parts and send all of them to the source for healing. That means emotions, experiences and memoiries of those souls will be set to 0 (deleted). Those single soul parts start their evolution anew. All these takes place on levels we can't see or touch, not easy to conceive with our earthy brain.

You are probably not going to perceive visible changes on people whose soul has been crashed. First of all we (also they) have no idea who is who. There are billions of people out there, each one has a soul. 235 millions souls incarnated on earth needed to be crashed. The total of the crashed ETs and angels is far bigger than that. The earth we know is a tiny part of the universe.

If you have a good connection to your higher self (and you are hopefully free from implants or whatever may disturb the connection) you can check this by yourself.

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”