Thought theft, Stealing ideas from CC?

gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Thought theft, Stealing ideas from CC?

Unread postby gZo » 20 May 2017 19:07

I had this time when I was somewhat more aware of myself and my consciousness. Through spiritual BS I had this feeling that there is an overall consciousness and that anyone can get access to it. For example if someone made an experience, or learned something, everyone could tap into that experience and learn from that 'thought of the experience' without having to experience it yourself. Also having access to the emotions certain experiences created. Similar to the Sophia archive.
Just now thinking about a few ideas that I had and other things that I pictured of doing 'one day' in the past and then seeing them being done by others.
I guess a lot of people experienced that before? That they had an idea of something and all of the sudden someone else came up with the exact same thing? I always thought, that must be just a coincident, but then today thinking about the manipulations and the consciousness chain and how wagons have been exchanged sometimes, the idea struck me, that maybe darks steal that way ideas, thoughts and creativity from others. I guess that this is not so far fetched if they can do that with emotions and other types of feelings and energies.
Strange enough sometimes these ideas manifest shortly after having had that idea, and you think to yourself "Damn, that person beat me to it"... :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”