Monoatomic Gold and Metals

gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Monoatomic Gold and Metals

Unread postby gZo » 19 May 2017 15:55

I was wondering how beneficial it is for the 3D Avatar and health if you consume mono atomic gold and other metals? A few months back I thought of producing some myself, I researched the process and am still wondering if that's good for the body, or just a dark thing.
Effy

Re: Monoatomic Gold and Metals

Unread postby Effy » 19 May 2017 23:23

I had to google some of this stuff as I picture you wanting to eat gold and metal and I was like :confusion-questionmarks:

:laughing-rolling: anyway I googled it and it's seems to come from new age crap.So idk if it has any benefits since a lot of things from new age seems to be dark or attached to it.But don't quote me on this.Thats my opinion maybe someone else more qualified can confirm or deny. :happy-jumpyellow:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 20 May 2017 01:03

Yeah i was on this topic long ago and it is totally bullshit and poison in some cases when the gold solution is made the same way the silver is made.
Anyway i think it only worked for OIC ones benefically anyway since only OIC ones had reduced "magic" skills with fluoride inside their brain.The way this supposed to work was the Au connects with the F in the brain and it creates AuF that can leave the brain (pineal gland) easier.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 20 May 2017 15:42

Thanks, that's interesting to know. I had somehow the impression, that it had something to do with the OIC. Since it supposed to be so good for 'spiritual' growth and christ-bastard consciousness...

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”