Conciousness

Massimo

Conciousness

Unread postby Massimo » 06 Jan 2013 13:35

Hello everyone

I will like to ask some clarification about our link with the different bodies and the concept of Conciousness. There are some gaps which I cannot fill yet.
Rosebelle

Re: Conciousness

Unread postby Rosebelle » 08 Jan 2013 02:27

Hi Max, can you please be more specific as to what you wanted to know? Which link? Which bodies? Individual or collective consciousness?
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 08 Jan 2013 03:44

Hi Biron
I was just trying to link all the infos.
Gabriel wrote:And this is meaning in first position the soul and not the incarnated consciousness. So that maybe people who are pure light in 3D can not get this, because their souls are maybe ill or dirty and need healing and cleaning before.

I can understand from this message from Gabriel that the incarnated consciousness is something different from the soul and others own aspect
after I saw that
Gabriel wrote:connection to higher self and to the other own bodies (all of us have more than one body) is also a part of awakening.

so I'm thinking that this connection happen in consciousness and I was trying to understand what it is. Because from what I read it's the first target of darks manipulations. I'm speaking about individual consciousness.
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 08 Jan 2013 03:54

sorry I just saw I misspelled your name
which is Bryon and not Biron :) sorry sometime I'm too fast
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 08 Jan 2013 23:07

Hi Rhea
thanks for that...it doesn't sort out my doubts but it give me more hints to search further :)
it appears that I'm here from very long time ago (since 1 mission and technically I'm one of your uncles 'cause I'm one of your mother's brother ;) ) and what I understand it's that consciousness is so important that make your reality as it is. Literally it determine your vision of what's around you and your possibility to awake and act.
So as I can say that consciousness it's as a "sintesi" (a union of various aspect) of you in which various part of us come together to give you a picture, in a specific moment and time, which we call present.
You wrote
As we must look at our past deeds, words, experiences to find the next step, we must notice that some of our own footprints are frozen ice. It is too slippery and dangerous to step in the same place. So even traveling to remember something, we make a new path, choosing our steps carefully to include our current understandings.
This makes them ours, anew. Strengthening the soul. So we step forward, becoming more of our own being.

so it is the incarnated consciousness which make the soul stronger?
the eternal present in which we can say "I exist!" it is consciousness?

sorry if I this appears a bit ermetic, it seems to be one of my characteristic ;)
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Jan 2013 23:42

I like this topic. Only i don't have the head for this. But i think these are very important questions. not only for us but for all mankind.

In the wiki is the "Bodies" text. Under the table is a small list with 6 points of what makes us who we are. And the locations where it is located (in original configuration) in the bodies. Maybe this is a good point to start research and development.
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 08 Jan 2013 23:45

Hi Gabriel

I'm happily doing it...it is a pleasure for me...I'm already researching on the base of the infos in the wiki....
but sometime to speak about it is very healthy...I know that the truth it's in us and we got all the answers but it is so nice to discuss those things with similars :)
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 09 Jan 2013 00:45

ciao Rhea
Is a pleasure to have the opportunity to exchange and debate, no matter what the topic is :)
that's part of me...and also it's something which enhance consciousness ;)
I personally don't like external tools (pendulum, rods), even if sometime someone else use those for me.
I will get the answers it is just a question of time :), but patience was never one of my strongest sides.
There is really so much to say about consciousness.....
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 09 Jan 2013 19:15

Ciao Rhea
I must say that reading your posts I'm appreciating your character :-)
Yes I have a personal method to get answer, but my HS and me are funny guys, for instance if I ask him about the weather to check, like "it is day or night?" The answer normally is "are you joking?"
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Jan 2013 19:18

Maybe you tell him then "shut up and give me a straight answer, i have to get a sure comm system".....
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 09 Jan 2013 19:47

:) to Gabriel
maybe...but i don't think it will work with him, no frontal attack work with him, he is more a chess player and he recognize and appreciate intelligence...and finally it is so important to play whilst learning something new.

to Rhea
You need it to be accurate, that was my point. Your life may depend on it... or even the life of another trusted soul.

he is quiet conscious and when things get serious he doesn't play...i know it for experience
and yes as you said
She said, "I'm a big girl" rather sternly!
they got their own character :)
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 09 Jan 2013 19:49

ops...to play was too big...sorry :) :roll:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 09 Jan 2013 19:55

Max, there is a rule from light side. This rule is that the weakest is in command. You are the weakest part. Your HS has to follow you if you command it. Don't ask as an option. Tell him shut up and to work serious with me... And if he doesn't do it we maybe have to remove something that's influencing you....
Massimo

Unread postby Massimo » 09 Jan 2013 20:05

Hi Gabriel
maybe this can be useful, to check if I still got something influencing me I mean.
I understand your point and when need there is not joke, but there is not really an issue in the contact with my HR, I know this willing to play in me and there nothing wrong in it, it is just how we are (me and him). This will not make us less serious or effective in case of need :)

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”