Collective Consciousness

minglyn

Re: Collective Consciousness

Unread postby minglyn » 28 Apr 2013 03:47

i dont know if you ever got an answer to this, but this is experienced by our PL10 bodies. :greetings-wavingyellow:
but by now you probably already figured this out.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Apr 2013 09:07

Thank you minglyn for answering that question :text-goodpost: and bringing it up again! When I first saw it, I was not sure what to answer to that, but now we know a bit more. The PL 10 aspect body of every animal, plant, human and whatever else has a kind of soul on the earth property form the collective consciousness.
I want to add that there is also a collective knowledge (wisdom) which is different than the collective consciousness and is located on PL 11.2 (formed by each single PL 11.2 body of every soul on the earth property).
It is the counterpart to the consciousness and both have been influenced by the darks, but none of it was an OIC invention.
minglyn

Unread postby minglyn » 28 Apr 2013 12:24

ok. then. how does this affect us to have all the dark influences on our collective and knowledge? is it all the ways we have been discussing here, or are there other new things we have discovered? could we just put it all here in a nut shell and see where we are now? when and if you have time.

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”