Dragons ?

humbe

Dragons ?

Unread postby humbe » 02 Dec 2015 15:26

Hi.

I would like to know what a L1 Dragon is and what missions it usually has on earth ?

and are they many incarnated on earth ?

Cheers.

Humbe.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Dragons ?

Unread postby Frank » 02 Dec 2015 15:49

With our definition of "Dragons" we are talking about "junior executives" of a Prime or or a Prime ID of angel species.

They belong to the Prime, but they are not direct connected (as the executives are).
In a "normal" ambient they are the teachers and mentors for younger beings on lower evolution steps.
They are the care takers and protectors.

I don't know mission details about all the dragons. I'm not even sure if all dragons have "jobs" other than "be here and hold light"...
Whatever jobs they have/had, the jobs changed or will change soon. All will change....
If someone has a job, it is a job for the "higher" parts (non matter), not for the physical one.
In the past the non matter parts had the job to direct the physical part in specific directions.
These jobs are all finished!
Physical jobs are taken by the physical part or not....
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 03 Oct 2016 16:35

I'm using my pendulum to ask my 92% of me up there is I'm an angel species, he answer everytime NO you are a dragon species ( I asked 100 or more times at least and same answer "dragon") At the same time I ask him if I have a mission to complete here and he said YES YOU HAVE A MISSION, but when I ask him which mission is it, he answer me always the same YOU HAVE TO DISCOVER IT :( .
As my 92% don't give me any clear answer, could you say me Protoi if I'm already an only 8% fractal being and if I'm already separate from my core, so I'm now just me not more core but independent fractal being, a 8% being but a growing one.

Pd. sorry terrible english but hope you understand my ( very important question for me) if I have a mission I must do it.....no other way for me.
Thank you in advance.

:think: :confusion-seeingstars:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 03 Oct 2016 17:19

the hague wrote:I'm using my pendulum to ask my 92% of me up there is I'm an angel species, he answer everytime NO you are a dragon species ( I asked 100 or more times at least and same answer "dragon") At the same time I ask him if I have a mission to complete here and he said YES YOU HAVE A MISSION, but when I ask him which mission is it, he answer me always the same YOU HAVE TO DISCOVER IT :( .
As my 92% don't give me any clear answer, could you say me Protoi if I'm already an only 8% fractal being and if I'm already separate from my core, so I'm now just me not more core but independent fractal being, a 8% being but a growing one.

Pd. sorry terrible english but hope you understand my ( very important question for me) if I have a mission I must do it.....no other way for me.
Thank you in advance.

:laughing-rolling: yes, they love being mysterious.. :happy-smileyflower:

i don´t think Frank or Alex will give you a answer on that that you would like.. it might sound quite the same as your parts might gave you.
but it actually really doesn´t matter that much. it will come to you by itself.. you can´t avoid or miss that. it just needs time to "build up".
sounds stupid , might be stupid but in my opinion it´s the truth :happy-smileyflower:

and it can´t take that long now .. better celebrate the holidays you might have right now.. who knows how hard your mission or job can be :text-lol:

:romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Oct 2016 18:22

the hague wrote:I'm using my pendulum to ask my 92% of me up there is I'm an angel species, he answer everytime NO you are a dragon species ( I asked 100 or more times at least and same answer "dragon") At the same time I ask him if I have a mission to complete here and he said YES YOU HAVE A MISSION, but when I ask him which mission is it, he answer me always the same YOU HAVE TO DISCOVER IT :( .

Thank you in advance.

Ok, now I am going to be nasty again. I hope you can take it! :happy-smileyflower:

For everyone that things being a dragon means being some great guy: STOP THE NONSENSE! Being a dragon means absolutely nothing, except that you can carry a bigger piece of the burden of the humanity, because you are bigger than others.

You know, your main problem is, that you come to this forum whenever you have some problems with yourself again, trying to find answers, you were never able to find in your life before. When I say we are here for you, I don't mean that we are here to accommodate your ego or give your life a meaning. It is up to you to give yourself and your life a meaning! This is NOT our job. Almost all your posts are about desperate thoughts, bad things in the world, feeling helpless etc. Ok, sorry, but what exactly do you expect? If you had ever read this forum properly, you would have understood that this world is a trap and the only purpose of it is to break and kill light people (entities).

Your pendulum is giving you BS-answers, as Frank would say. You are not getting answers from your 92% but from some dark bastard which felt invited to give you the answers to the questions you have been asking.
(Edit by Frank: answers on pendulum are from taurus group...)

A facts on dragons:
There are 4 billion L1-L2 and 21 Mio L3-L4 ones. This is how dragons are distributed in %:

L1 - 99,99%
L2 - 27%
L3 - 2%
L4 - 7%

You are L2 dragon and there are another 2,3 billion dragons on earth. Do you still consider dragons as "special"? Does it make a difference if you are a dragon or not? Not to us!

Next extremely important point: dragons ARE angel species. You should have known that if you had been reading the forum properly.

"Discover your mission" is OIC crap or "spiritual world bullocks". You down here have only the mission to survive as good as possible and be nice to others. No more or less than that. What you do with your life has nothing to do with your "higher job". Your Core belongs to our nursing staff and already does the work that he should do.

The above applies to anyone of you with similar thoughts as the hague's. :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Oct 2016 18:25

Drack wrote: :laughing-rolling: yes, they love being mysterious.. :happy-smileyflower:

i don´t think Frank or Alex will give you a answer on that that you would like.. it might sound quite the same as your parts might gave you.
but it actually really doesn´t matter that much. it will come to you by itself.. you can´t avoid or miss that. it just needs time to "build up".

:text-thankyoublue: You are soooo right, Drack! :wink:
In every point and it shows clearly that you did your homework! The hague didn't, although he is with us much longer than you are.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 03 Oct 2016 18:32

I made edits in Alex's answer....
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 03 Oct 2016 18:46

Δύναμις wrote:. Do you still consider dragons as "special"? Does it make a difference if you are a dragon or not

No, I don't mind to be a dragon or a stone, what I mind is my brothers suffering in this hell. I can make you sure that my ego is under my control, he can decide nothing for me, he is stupid and he know that I know him.

:text-thankyoublue:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 08 Oct 2016 22:04

Δύναμις wrote:

Thank you in advance.

Ok, now I am going to be nasty again. I hope you can take it! :happy-smileyflower:

For everyone that things being a dragon means being some great guy: STOP THE NONSENSE! Being a dragon means absolutely nothing, except that you can carry a bigger piece of the burden of the humanity, because you are bigger than others.

You know, your main problem is, that you come to this forum whenever you have some problems with yourself again, trying to find answers, you were never able to find in your life before. When I say we are here for you, I don't mean that we are here to accommodate your ego or give your life a meaning. It is up to you to give yourself and your life a meaning! This is NOT our job. Almost all your posts are about desperate thoughts, bad things in the world, feeling helpless etc. Ok, sorry, but what exactly do you expect? If you had ever read this forum properly, you would have understood that this world is a trap and the only purpose of it is to break and kill light people (entities).

Your pendulum is giving you BS-answers, as Frank would say. You are not getting answers from your 92% but from some dark bastard which felt invited to give you the answers to the questions you have been asking.
(Edit by Frank: answers on pendulum are from taurus group...)

A facts on dragons:
There are 4 billion L1-L2 and 21 Mio L3-L4 ones. This is how dragons are distributed in %:

L1 - 99,99%
L2 - 27%
L3 - 2%
L4 - 7%

You are L2 dragon and there are another 2,3 billion dragons on earth. Do you still consider dragons as "special"? Does it make a difference if you are a dragon or not? Not to us!

Next extremely important point: dragons ARE angel species. You should have known that if you had been reading the forum properly.

"Discover your mission" is OIC crap or "spiritual world bullocks". You down here have only the mission to survive as good as possible and be nice to others. No more or less than that. What you do with your life has nothing to do with your "higher job". Your Core belongs to our nursing staff and already does the work that he should do.

The above applies to anyone of you with similar thoughts as the hague's. :happy-smileyflower:

Clear message, muchisimas gracias Alex even if now I know my real responsibility is very heavy to carry on, no problem at all for me from now I know a line to follow RESPONSIBILITY something that I was forgetting in the last times. I promise to take it up, I can't allow me to failed.
thank you to kick my butt so strongly, it hurt but shake my ego very well. :roll:

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”