Questions

delta

Re: Questions

Unread postby delta » 02 Jul 2016 10:14

Thank you all for your excellent advice and support, I certainly didn't expect to find so many good people :happy-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Jul 2016 12:28

delta wrote:I certainly didn't expect to find so many good people :happy-sunshine:

Well, not very surprising for a real LIGHT FORUM, is it? :wink:
This is also a reason why we don't let everyone join. Only light ones (from G2-L1) are welcomed here.

:romance-grouphug:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 06 Jul 2016 09:08

:greetings-waveyellow:

What can be known about the "déjà vu" phenomenon? What does cause it?
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 20 Jul 2016 19:46

From an ultimate point of view, is the World finite or infinite?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Jul 2016 19:49

beholder wrote:From an ultimate point of view, is the World finite or infinite?
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 20 Jul 2016 20:49

Frank wrote:
beholder wrote:From an ultimate point of view, is the World finite or infinite?

Thank you for the answer. Just one more clarification, please:

Is the space (for floors, etc) infinite, and are the already existing things inside that are finite?

Or are there a maximum (theoretical) number of floors, amount of matter that fits (even if incomprehensibly large - but still finite)?

Thank you in advance!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Jul 2016 21:30

All is finite.

Only some things may look for our mind as infinite...
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 20 Jul 2016 21:37

:text-thankyoublue:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 07 Aug 2016 10:31

I just read this in the Protoi topic:
One of the main jobs of the Protoi is to create the space for life

So, the World is finite but it can be expanded infinitely by the Protoi.

I felt inconveniently a bit because of learning about the finiteness of the Everything but this knowledge comforts.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 07 Aug 2016 12:40

beholder wrote:I just read this in the Protoi topic:
One of the main jobs of the Protoi is to create the space for life

So, the World is finite but it can be expanded infinitely by the Protoi.

I felt inconveniently a bit because of learning about the finiteness of the Everything but this knowledge comforts.

you have never to forget that "infinite" is meant in our 3D scale which we can perceive.
it´s like counting endlessly.. for higher parts this might be more normal to count to 2500³³ or such for us it´s nearly infinte.

so they can expand "finitely" but it´s for right now nearly "infinite"

beholder

Unread postby beholder » 07 Aug 2016 13:01

I understand: the difference between finity at its end and infinity is indifferent for us.

But still, somehow I'm in love with the idea of infinity.

By the way, in 1997, Dream Theater (progressive metal band) released an album 'Falling Into Infinity'. :lol: (it's very good!)
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 07 Aug 2016 14:28

beholder wrote:I understand: the difference between finity at its end and infinity is indifferent for us.

By the way, in 1997, Dream Theater (progressive metal band) released an album 'Falling Into Infinity'. :lol: (it's very good!)

I think "infinity" would be the end of existence...
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 07 Aug 2016 16:21

Frank wrote:
beholder wrote:I understand: the difference between finity at its end and infinity is indifferent for us.

I think "infinity" would be the end of existence...

:text-+1:

How thick is a layer of butter when spread accross infinite toast? Zero?

Matter and energies and rules and such all require energies, yes? Infitiy power over infinity space... Infinity squared? Not sure the nature of existence allows for such a thing.

Conceptual infinity perhaps, inconceivably big but still meaurable by discrete finite definition.

Trying now to conceive the notion of more possibility than you can fathom. This is what is possible?
delta

Unread postby delta » 08 Aug 2016 06:32

I agree that inifinity is a lazy concept for a small mind.
spellthief

Unread postby spellthief » 24 Aug 2016 12:08

Where/by whom is the look of humans made? Are there some archetypes/templates for faces, like 1 000 000 templates which can mix? I started noticing similarities in faces a long time ago, even in vast distances, and non-related. Or it's just genetics/ since there was only 1 bil. people in 1800 (according to mainstream history)?

And one thing about 8%, do all the avatars operate from this percentage? Like one PSU for everything, and how doesn't it overload - might not make sense since I'm thinking in terms of electricity...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 24 Aug 2016 17:28

today there were around 50 earthquakes many of those in this ring

and many many were in italy. wasn´t there a meeting with merkel and some other european ministers? did they fought the situation out or what :laughing-rolling:

anything interesting to that ? :happy-smileyflower:

Attachments
q.png
(57.57 KiB) Not downloaded yet
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 18 Oct 2016 11:34

Even though the answer may obviously be much shorter than what follows, I would still like to explain in order to be exact.

Is it true that existence, by its own effect, do inevitably involve a factor of some kind of "resistance force" that must be continuously fought all the time?

Of course, this resistance force can be synonymous with the current so-called "dark" being removed, but if the nastiness layer is finally stripped of, won't there remain a pure "resistance force"? Which is not necessarily evil, just a concept of life.

For example, you have to sport to have a good shape. But also "learning" is an enduring fight against some kind of resistance to overcome. A pianist has to practice a lot to become a good performancer.

The "nastiness layer" in this case is that the available energy is not evenly distributed among people. So either you put up your whole life (but mostly your childhood and young age) to achieve a big goal, or you have enough money to get as many free time as you want with as many "training devices" of any kind, as you want.

For another example, the need for food, shelter, etc. is also part of the biological existence = a kind of resistance force being fought.

So, my question is: are we (who we are), by all means, supposed to make an effort to earn a goal? With the necessary energy being supplied, I suppose.

OR: should the real experience of life be like our dreams? Free from the continuous background noise, "resistance force"? Flying, etc? It would bring the consequence that, for example, the term "lazy, laziness" will be extinct.

In one question: is the described "resistance force" an example of Reality Overlay?
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Oct 2016 12:46

beholder wrote:Even though the answer may obviously be much shorter than what follows, I would still like to explain in order to be exact.

Is it true that existence, by its own effect, do inevitably involve a factor of some kind of "resistance force" that must be continuously fought all the time?

Of course, this resistance force can be synonymous with the current so-called "dark" being removed, but if the nastiness layer is finally stripped of, won't there remain a pure "resistance force"? Which is not necessarily evil, just a concept of life.

For example, you have to sport to have a good shape. But also "learning" is an enduring fight against some kind of resistance to overcome. A pianist has to practice a lot to become a good performancer.

The "nastiness layer" in this case is that the available energy is not evenly distributed among people. So either you put up your whole life (but mostly your childhood and young age) to achieve a big goal, or you have enough money to get as many free time as you want with as many "training devices" of any kind, as you want.

For another example, the need for food, shelter, etc. is also part of the biological existence = a kind of resistance force being fought.

So, my question is: are we (who we are), by all means, supposed to make an effort to earn a goal? With the necessary energy being supplied, I suppose.

OR: should the real experience of life be like our dreams? Free from the continuous background noise, "resistance force"? Flying, etc? It would bring the consequence that, for example, the term "lazy, laziness" will be extinct.

In one question: is the described "resistance force" an example of Reality Overlay?

as i think that is just fitting for this place with all this negativity. this resistances are just here the case. you shouldn´t forget that we are so fully stuffed with shit that we simply can´t learn without pressure or effort. that´s one of the main reasons why this place failed so hard. i guess in other places you can learn way faster and without any problem anything you want.

beholder wrote:So, my question is: are we (who we are), by all means, supposed to make an effort to earn a goal? With the necessary energy being supplied, I suppose.

i would say and no.. as i read outside of this place they don´t have anything like here on this restrictions and it was the plan to get some resistances for the entities so they evolve way faster.. but they overdid it and it became way too much negativity and pressure to cope with and most of them failed. so we have some 2 extremes here , our place right now were it´s way too much and you see the result and another places with no or nearly no "resistance force" which must be paradise but way slower in evolution than it was here. both is not the best way to evolve at all (but the "no resistance force" one is way entity-friendly than this shit here right now) so an middleway without darkness could work. with some resistances but no darkness and no hard punishment when you fail. so you have to do and learn and make mistakes for your goal , but still not go down on the need of doing so. who knows.. maybe that will take place down here someday..

really interesting thoughts :text-thankyoublue: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Oct 2016 13:59

beholder wrote:In one question: is the described "resistance force" an example of Reality Overlay?

Not one example, there are many kinds of ROs doing these.
Not only ROs, but ~72% of this is done by ROs....
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 18 Oct 2016 14:19

I draw the conclusion that it is a concept of life, it's just the extent (and the harshness of the consequences, the price we pay [not only financially/monetarily] for things, etc. = the ROs ) that has become horrible. If we want to word it simple.
:text-thankyouyellow: for the thoughts, details.

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”