Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Questions

Unread postby Frank » 18 Oct 2016 14:55

beholder wrote:I draw the conclusion that it is a concept of life,

NO!!!!!

Only 72% is done by ROs. the rest is other dark bullshit influence....
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 18 Oct 2016 14:59

Frank wrote:
beholder wrote:I draw the conclusion that it is a concept of life,

NO!!!!!

Only 72% is done by ROs. the rest is other dark bullshit influence....

What we identify as "resistance force", all together of all kind, is the 28% + 72%, and the 100% are to reduced to zero (0.0) ?
(In order to not make it be a conception of life.)
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 18 Oct 2016 16:27

Summary:

beholder wrote:So, my question is: are we (who we are), by all means, supposed to make an effort to earn a goal?

Only in this environment and under the given circumstances. This is the result of the failed experiment.
In fact the difficulties rather put a break to evolution instead of speed it up. You may get stronger by overcoming some obstacles, but you could have achieved much more for everyone if you didn't have to overcome obstacles a thoughtless dark has thrown your way.

beholder wrote:OR: should the real experience of life be like our dreams? Free from the continuous background noise, "resistance force"?

Yes! It is not the difficulty that speeds up evolution but the fractality in which we live. Even in a dream obstacles come up, but it is much easier to cope with them and continue.

beholder wrote:In one question: is the described "resistance force" an example of Reality Overlay?

Yes, but only one example (as Frank already said).

beholder wrote:What we identify as "resistance force", all together of all kind, is the 28% + 72%, and the 100% are to reduced to zero (0.0) ?
(In order to not make it be a conception of life.)

Yes, RO and other dark sh... result to 100% in what you call "resistance force" = useless for the evolution itself.
Reduced to 0? Hopefully! Then we can all start living :happy-smileyflower:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 18 Oct 2016 16:42

:text-thankyoublue:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 19 Oct 2016 06:34

Even as tiny and automatic (3D only?) concept as the "breathing" is, it seems to be a valid example of what expressed with term "resistance force".

A continuous need, obligatory for you to supply ( = make effort ) because you'll die otherwise. Regardless now to the level of existence that give the circumstances.

So, if this is also to be reduced to zero, we are going to be immortal because for now we are mortals both in this 3D (direct experience, possibility of being drowned, for example), and also in the perspective* of our whole beings (in the past, crashings were committed by the darks).

*If a whole body dies, the 3D part (if it is in operation) also dies?
*When all the Protoi goals are achieved, will the "theoretical possibility" of death in both perspectives remain? (It's a theoretical possibility only, because no one will want to murder/crash.)
Anci
Signature: Ana

Unread postby Anci » 25 Oct 2016 10:55

For 5 day now, I am looking to part of forum Protoi Glossary with drafts about Sympan, First brought and Mitra. I try to figure out what that will be about, but no ideas come to my mind... :confusion-questionmarks:. I am too courious and impatient!!! Have anyone some ideas? Looking forward to finally find out! :techie-idea:
But that is a good sign, Frank has much important job to do, cleanings are on max power!!!! :chores-vacuum:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 25 Oct 2016 11:06

Hi Anci - you are not the only one impatient. Just so you know. :-D I guess we probably just need to be patient a bit more. And as you say we know already that if these things take some time Frank is busy doing more important stuff. Cleaning, eating, sleeping etc. :happy-sunshine:

I am impressed already that no one has yet 'replied' the three topics with questions. :lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Oct 2016 13:27

jonas wrote:I am impressed already that no one has yet 'replied' the three topics with questions. :lol:

:handgestures-thumbup: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

yes, I thought the same... :lol:
peppermint

Unread postby peppermint » 08 Dec 2016 09:31

:happy-sunshine:

Hi there !

So about Skib. Am I an officer or a general ? ( So that I can use Skib ) .

Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 08 Dec 2016 11:18

peppermint wrote::happy-sunshine:

Hi there !

So about Skib. Am I an officer or a general ? ( So that I can use Skib ) .

Sorry, dear, not yet. :romance-caress:
We are working on a solution for the ones that really want to become officers. To become a general you need to be officer first.
We can't make generals out of officers, this is not up to us to decide! But every Protoi Alliance member should have the chance to become an officer.
peppermint

Unread postby peppermint » 08 Dec 2016 11:57

:happy-sunshine: :happy-jumpyellow: Thanks ! Hehe
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 10 Apr 2017 18:38

Hi, i have a question, thought maybe there is something about it.

So, there are the light rules, how about fractal rules?
I guess fractal rules would be "upgraded light rules" ?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Apr 2017 18:43

Ribo wrote:Hi, i have a question, thought maybe there is something about it.

So, there are the light rules, how about fractal rules?
I guess fractal rules would be "upgraded light rules" ?

One of the things to do in future....
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 11 Apr 2017 15:50

Idk if this is the right place to post this but what are "Ellies"?Frank said in a post that he uses his "Ellies" to communicate/receive information if I understand correctly.He uses this term in the topic "how this forum works and how to register" under the sub-forum "Who are we?"

Also in the "Protoi Glossary" section under the sub-forum "Outer-Core(OC) and Core" Frank says in the 3rd paragraph the sentence:"[...]as angel species have Prime and Odigos[...]"

What does Prime and Odigos mean?

These are needed for the French sub-forum as Im afraid a lot may be confuse with these terms as I can't define them like the other ones.

Allison

Unread postby Allison » 11 Apr 2017 16:14

Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Apr 2017 16:18

Effy wrote:Idk if this is the right place to post this but what are "Ellies"?Frank said in a post that he uses his "Ellies" to communicate/receive information if I understand correctly.He uses this term in the topic "how this forum works and how to register" under the sub-forum "Who are we?"

Also in the "Protoi Glossary" section under the sub-forum "Outer-Core(OC) and Core" Frank says in the 3rd paragraph the sentence:"[...]as angel species have Prime and Odigos[...]"

These are needed for the French sub-forum as Im afraid a lot may be confuse with these terms as I can't define them like the other ones.

You are raising here a common problem of the forum. Many details in the forum are outdated.
We needed to change mind models and terms a few times.

"Ellies" was a term used for Entities and cores in the past. And the origin of it was a story i wrote in the past...

Here you find the current definitions: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1957
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 11 Apr 2017 16:22

Frank wrote:
Effy wrote:Idk if this is the right place to post this but what are "Ellies"?Frank said in a post that he uses his "Ellies" to communicate/receive information if I understand correctly.He uses this term in the topic "how this forum works and how to register" under the sub-forum "Who are we?"

You are raising here a common problem of the forum. Many details in the forum are outdated.
We needed to change mind models and terms a few times.

"Ellies" was a term used for Entities and cores in the past. And the origin of it was a story i wrote in the past...

Here you find the current definitions: http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1957

Okay so should i remove the translated post since its outdated and doesn't apply anymore?Or it does apply I just need to add "this is outdated" as a warning?

Also to avoid this in the future is there some Topics or Sub-Forum I shouldn't bother translating since its outdated?Sorry I know i know it's a lot to ask and you're a busy guy

Edit:I have clicked the link so most of my question is already answered I'll bookmark it and keep in mind to make sure I only translate updated post and terms used.Ill continue to keep track of the updates In the future thank you
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Apr 2017 16:32

Just make a mark outdated and maybe you can put a link to the current infos if available...

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”