Questions

TigerLily

Questions

Unread postby TigerLily » 02 Dec 2015 11:22

Just some personal questions of mine,...

1. Where do souls that incarnate into animals, chick grinding, that type of cycle reside in? (Like oic, etc...?)
I've reincarnated animals out of this type of cycle so this particular interest with me.

2. If I have PL cf type, and I'm here to find healing for my people, why did I come here to get it?
I have a star map on my leg. And vague memories of my home planet. I feel a great sense of loss. Is this tied to the reason for coming here? It feels desperate? What ties are these? What could be worse than here, that I would be here to find healing.... I'm assuming this healing for whatever loss my people suffered is going to come with this transference of earth into less darkness, and releasing of healing this... But why come into a trap when I was already on the outside if its not directly to help take down the oic or the like (see 3....)

3. I seem to have been surrounded by oic members. My very energy dispels all their beliefs, but I feel as if I died, to raise their energy... Any energy towards these endeavors can be returned in whatever you do, I send fire chi where it is needed thank-you
:happy-jumpeveryone:
TigerLily

Re: Questions

Unread postby TigerLily » 02 Dec 2015 11:36

Hmm. Think I was also contacted by UFO lately, my energy field snapped to full power n went nuts I lost control. Completely ungrounded this time. But I sense shit. Than both me
and another adult see light zip away when I'm"well" again. Many strange things, usually...... :teasing-blah:
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2607
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Questions

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Dec 2015 15:40

:greetings-wavingyellow:

thank you for your post, but I have to say that we won't answer any personal questions here for several reasons. One of them is lack of time and energy for this kind of questions. We are working for the greater good for everyone, not only for a few ones, that's why out time is limited. If you want personal info, I kindly ask you to compensate us for the time needed. Otherwise, please settle for the info we provide you for free.

You are very welcome to start your own threads about whatever you want. Other users may have some idea that could help you.

Btw. what is "fire chi" supposed to be? If you think it helps you or others, then go on with it. We have no idea what you are talking about and can't help you with it, sorry.

:romance-grouphug:
TigerLily

Re: Questions

Unread postby TigerLily » 02 Dec 2015 22:43

OK. #1 is not a personal question, let me find the strength n time to word myself properly without sounding ungrateful... My kids areveffing crazy.

Let's see the animal thing is a big issue (factory farm, puppy mills, chick grinding, fur, etc,) causing much darkness felt here, what these animals suffer.

Also, lesson to any reading, these animals can reincarnate to human status.

That's a big deal, those are other souls, suffering enormously millions every damn day. If proroi is fighting darkness here, that is an entire system needs changing like money that will Not come naturally, people like meat etc. So lots of hidden darkness about this causing pain people don't even realize, this would be MY #1 mission, to save those souls, along with effecting the veil, because its just enormous darkness to innocents, most humans choose to live in ignorance... This is pain on an enormous scale no soul should feel pain, does it not help to bring awareness of our souls suffering like this (these can turn into human). And understand where they reside is not a personal objective...

As for reimbursing my actual personal questions, I still don't fully understand the proroi mission, nor how you do if alone, and no others are allowed to participate, that is the basis of a god complex, no insults intended, nor do I think you have one, stating an observation ;). "I save the world, but no one else can" that is god status....
So I do not understand your group, leaving it unlikely to donate in the future when I may access funds towards projects if I can...

Thank-you highest respects.

And fire chi is what you will feel in response to this message, it is the use of your anger or lust for protective and healing purposes, can even cause energetic telekinises, the use of energy so I am schooled in understanding these terms
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4153
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Questions

Unread postby Frank » 02 Dec 2015 23:38

User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2607
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Questions

Unread postby Δύναμις » 02 Dec 2015 23:58

TigerLily wrote:...
As for reimbursing my actual personal questions, I still don't fully understand the proroi mission, nor how you do if alone, and no others are allowed to participate, that is the basis of a god complex, no insults intended, nor do I think you have one, stating an observation ;). "I save the world, but no one else can" that is god status....
So I do not understand your group, leaving it unlikely to donate in the future when I may access funds towards projects if I can...
...


Well, this IS the point. You don't understand the Protoi mission because you never really bother try to understand what we are talking about. You are on your own "mission" as you call it and you can't see what we are working on. You only see one perspective of the subject, not the full subject.

god complex :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Thanks for the laugh!
If you had understood what we are talking about, you wouldn't have dared to express such an observation. You are unaware of many things that go on down here and especially of the different dimensions and layers. You see only a tiny part of the whole thing. There are 3 Protoi, either you like it or not. None of us has a god complex but all 3 of us have a lot against any kind of "god, divinity" and more spiritual BS (= Frank's favorite word). We don't do all by ourselves, but we are the only ones that dedicate EVERYTHING for this job. This specific job can be done only by Protoi, because only a Protoi-team is in charge of the tools that can change this world. We are not interested in saving the world, but our brothers and sisters. We will only help the ones that accept our help.

If you had bothered reading our posts here, you would have understood by now that dolphins and elephants are the only animals where entities may incarnate. Dogs and cats have some kind of incarnation connection but not what you call "soul" (we use other terms to describe this).

Nothing wrong about eating meat, even if you don't want to believe it. No reason to torture animals though, but rest assured that pigs and others don't mind at all to supply us with meat. You can choose to eat only vegetables (which have a higher form of "soul" than animals) if you think that this is better, but no need to damn the ones that like meat. Avoiding meat and blaming people for eating meat is one more religious/spiritual BS. Therefore I can't share your opinion about suffering animals etc. and obviously there is no need to do anything about it now. If there is something to be done there, it is for sure already scheduled, otherwise not necessary at all.

Btw. one more point you didn't get yet is that this human body is only an avatar and nothing more. I guess this forum is the wrong one for you.


PS.: "highest" respects makes your whole text sound like an insult. Darks look for highness and divinity. Protoi don't!
TigerLily

Re: Questions

Unread postby TigerLily » 03 Dec 2015 00:30

Hm. I quit reading at, only elephants and dolphins can reincarnate. Good bye.
Rosebelle
Posts: 3428
Joined: 05 Dec 2012 02:41

Re: Questions

Unread postby Rosebelle » 03 Dec 2015 00:37

Dear Alex,
she is exactly at the correct forum where she should be, read her first recent post after she come back. :-D

Dear TigerLily,
There are about 340k+ of our people, who have some kind of "cognition" or "connection" and who uses this actively.
From these 340k+ about 99,3% are following "false light" or "false jobs" or similar, which got initialized by darks (with light masks...).
And about 74% of these 99,3% got active support in their skills from the darks to do their jobs against us Protoi!

i think you are one of the 340k. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2169#p8856
the symptoms of this is , you have random thoughts popping out of your mind and you write what you think and dont filter them

1. Where do souls that incarnate into animals, chick grinding, that type of cycle reside in? (Like oic, etc...?)
I've reincarnated animals out of this type of cycle so this particular interest with me.

according to old post here, soul has been taken out from incarnate in animals long time ago


2. If I have PL cf type, and I'm here to find healing for my people, why did I come here to get it?
I have a star map on my leg. And vague memories of my home planet. I feel a great sense of loss. Is this tied to the reason for coming here? It feels desperate? What ties are these? What could be worse than here, that I would be here to find healing.... I'm assuming this healing for whatever loss my people suffered is going to come with this transference of earth into less darkness, and releasing of healing this... But why come into a trap when I was already on the outside if its not directly to help take down the oic or the like (see 3....)

star map, home planet...which homeplanet? map of which star?
i assume you come from ashtarcommandcrew or starseeds or some ning sites? :mrgreen:
its one of the many planet in one of the many galaxy in one of the many false layer in one of the many false timelines in oic
by doing lightworker type healing you are actually sending energy to damage fractal layer of 3D and also send energy to dark to kill being :text-lol:


TigerLily wrote:Hmm. Think I was also contacted by UFO lately, my energy field snapped to full power n went nuts I lost control. Completely ungrounded this time. But I sense shit. Than both me
and another adult see light zip away when I'm"well" again. Many strange things, usually...... :teasing-blah:

happened to many people recently..but all of us cannot see the UFO except the 340k
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2169#p8856


you can buy a pearlgonite to protect you from energy sucking
https://www.perlensturm.dehttps://www.perlensturm.de


And fire chi is what you will feel in response to this message, it is the use of your anger or lust for protective and healing purposes, can even cause energetic telekinises, the use of energy so I am schooled in understanding these terms

you mean you put your anger or lust as protection?
is it something like feeling electric surround your body parts?
Last edited by Rosebelle on 04 Dec 2015 19:27, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2607
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Questions

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Dec 2015 00:49

TigerLily wrote:Hm. I quit reading at, only elephants and dolphins can reincarnate. Good bye.


What a shame! I guess we lost a very loyal member now. 8 posts in over 22 months, 4 of them in this thread. Still wondering though why the hell she asks questions although she didn't understand who we are, what we are here for and although she would never ever would support us in anyway. :text-lol:

I think darks go crazy and trigger people to molest us. Never mind, we can take it :wink:. The more they trigger, the more rubbish we find, the more we can remove.



:text-thankyoublue: dear Rosebelle for the support and the great post! :text-+1:

:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
juu
Posts: 689
Joined: 01 Jul 2014 18:42
Signature: There is no truth, only perspective of truth.
Location: Colombia
Contact:

Re: Questions

Unread postby juu » 03 Dec 2015 01:41

:greetings-waveyellow:

Yes, it was indeed kindda weird this whole post. I remember i wrote tigerlily a couple of months ago, since i read in an old thread she is Pl species too. The message never left my outbox, until today. So, aparently, she was gine for a while, and decided to come back now.

ps : Nice to read you again rosebelle! :handgestures-thumbup:

:romance-grouphug:
TigerLily

Re: Questions

Unread postby TigerLily » 03 Dec 2015 07:39

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to become very busy with other projects, and must be in constant attention to YOUR website forum, all at times. Never mind me and my babies fighting for our lives and others. My absolute bad, in the deepest sense.

Fueling your forums with what, may I ask, was mt attendance missing for you miss Alex? You rejected my own questions, so I see even had my attendance been here instead of trying not to die while birthing babies, it wouldn't have been what you wanted.

I would be willing to offer the support I would love to give towards the right groups, if I can, if I understood about you better. There is no ultimatum, nor was there...

I see only, you get angry at the ignorance here, you get angry, no one helps you say. But those here willing to, might if there was better understanding, but you won't answer my questions, so how can I help? Yet you say no one helps? So you just want money? Most of us struggle to survive as it is. How do I know ur not a heroine addict, you want help but I want understanding. If you cannot share that then don't get angry at ppl for not trusting our money to something we don't see.

I don't practice lightworker healer. That is a ridiculous word.

Juu, you've been around a lot, and been responded to a lot more than me, if you cannot have grasped what you asked me from them (the protoi) in your time here than I am shocked.

Let them do their "work" I suppose, we are on the outside of it. Yet there is anger at us, for being "ignorant". Why waste energy fighting over stupid shit. We're all in this same situation, and it sucks. I'd go to the ends of the earth to end suffering. But every road, including this forum, has posed only to roadblock complicate and confuse that ends.
User avatar
alc
Posts: 671
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: Questions

Unread postby alc » 03 Dec 2015 08:14

Hi to all.
i guess here came to one smaller shortcut :( , but shortcuts are good because showing only some shit we need to work on and actually this are not even us but reather layers of not processed shit ripen to be workout. We all are here in this world because of different reasons but most of us (probbably all) we need to learn how to cultivate ourselfs our character, refine it and this only can be done with relationships we have in our lives, after all inviroment around us are only mirror to ourselfs and we need to be thankful for all kind of shortcuts and sufferings and in thiskind of situations we can do fine work on our character and paradigms we built or was inprinted in our concousness, othervise how we can go further? we know we have a lot to do and we are not perfect but we also know than in our core we are perfect so we need to go through all layers and illuminate them with pure concousness which is actually light in its orgin (sure we have many shit attached which will be cleaned but need work , a lot of work) and we cannot expect that only Protoi will purify all this and rewire for us and we happily enjoying swimming in our shitpool . little by little we need to became aware of it and concoussly say NO to it, and this is most important i guess because even if Protoi clean all shit we cannot see it or better said exist in full concousness as we know we should and be active in it because of our spectacles which are like filters through which we see this world so what doest this mean? let's say suddenly we have pure enviroment so we want to make step further or live our existance here as we should BUT (always this but is there ...) because our character is not ready yet we would do too many mistakes and dark energy would enter and flood us and we would go further in shit maybe we got desise and even our avatar can die,... so than what? we just waste our oportunity in this avatar who knows when we get another chance if we get it at all maybe we go to be recycled by darks- this means only one think Frank gets higher number again :crying-yellow:
:confusion-shrug: maybe also this thinking of mine is only one more dead end street as many but still ...

:romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart: :romance-smileyheart:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
TigerLily

Re: Questions

Unread postby TigerLily » 03 Dec 2015 08:30

Ty alc. I wish I could type freely but only have a kids type ipad to type...

My avatar has been really diseased. I'm permanently sick now and can't seem to recover. I try hard to make this not a wasted chance.. We work with what we got and sometimes too often we've been too damaged. I have a hard time grounding my energy field on this avatar. I feel immense pain. It almost cripples me. I was crippled n still suffer the effects. I react to anti parastic stuff, but am nursing and cannot heal that route atm. This illness triggered thru year's worth of antibiotics. Bad bad stuff. So my avatar very broken. It's hard to get help and healing down here, only drugs offered, no kindness, more sickness, money....

Sad.... Beautiful ideas you have written

I do not hide my state no longer. The darkness I carry, the pain I mean I feel, hurting me and all my intentions... Are not bad so I feel immense pain in my legs n body... I do not mind to admit my ignorance of day what's on my mind if its to be understood n cleared, n what better way to do than to bounce your true state of self as is in time, to others ... This heals, these interactions bring truth you cannot hide away yes. The term lightworker usually hides in life, attacking anyone/thing against their bubble, n think saying love n light will change anything. Only false hope damages, only this brings ignorance which brings damages.. Must see the world as is, and all in it as they are, many of us sick.

Thank-you thank-you...... :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :romance-heartsthree: :text-goodpost: :romance-caress:
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2607
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Questions

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Dec 2015 12:24

alc wrote:Hi to all.
i guess here came to one smaller shortcut :( , but shortcuts are good because showing only some shit we need to work on and actually this are not even us but reather layers of not processed shit ripen to be workout. We all are here in this world because of different reasons but most of us (probbably all) we need to learn how to cultivate ourselfs our character, refine it and this only can be done with relationships we have in our lives, after all inviroment around us are only mirror to ourselfs and we need to be thankful for all kind of shortcuts and sufferings and in thiskind of situations we can do fine work on our character and paradigms we built or was inprinted in our concousness, othervise how we can go further? Where did you get that spiritual rubbish again? Why should we have to suffer? Why is our environment "mirror to ourselves"? Are you dark because you are surrounded by darkness? Or did you just smoke again before writing this??? In what trip are you right now again? we know we have a lot to do and we are not perfect but we also know than in our core we are perfect Another spiritual/society BS! There is NO perfection! If perfection were possible evolution would die!so we need to go through all layers and illuminate them with pure concousness which is actually light in its orgin (sure we have many shit attached which will be cleaned but need work , a lot of work) and we cannot expect that only Protoi will purify all this and rewire for us and we happily enjoying swimming in our shitpool . little by little we need to became aware of it and concoussly say NO to it, and this is most important i guess because even if Protoi clean all shit we cannot see it or better said exist in full concousness as we know we should and be active in it because of our spectacles which are like filters especially if you smoke weed, but you know this best, I have no experience in that :wink: through which we see this world so what doest this mean? let's say suddenly we have pure enviroment so we want to make step further or live our existance here as we should BUT (always this but is there ...) because our character is not ready yet we would do too many mistakes and dark energy would enter and flood us and we would go further in shit maybe Right! This happens to you each time you smoke! Stop it and start thinking clearly!!!we got desise and even our avatar can die,... so than what? we just waste our oportunity in this avatar who knows when we get another chance if we get it at all maybe we go to be recycled by darks- this means only one think Frank gets higher number again :crying-yellow:
:confusion-shrug: maybe also this thinking of mine is only one more dead end street as many but still ... Pushed by weed to go the darkness dead end path once more, what do you expect?


My comments in color.

Ok, alc, you know exactly how much I love you, since we met personally twice. I think it's about time that everyone but especially YOU understand that you have a drug problem. You won't find what you are looking for in weed. We keep telling you, but you don't want to listen. I say it in public once more: you can post here whatever you want, but as soon as I feel you write under weed influence, I'll delete your posts straight away. This is the very last time I comment one of these posts.
I am very thankful for your support and for having met you in real, because you are a great guy, but you HAVE TO QUIT smoking weed!

Amazing how Tigerlily (who suspects a heroine addict in me) was touched by your post and agreed to almost everything, while she is reluctant to see the clarity in my words and she thinks that I am angry at her :laughing-rolling:

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2607
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Questions

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Dec 2015 13:00

TigerLily wrote:I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to become very busy with other projects, You can do whatever you like, whenever you like but you have NO RIGHT to accuse us for anything if you have no idea who we are and what we do. This is common sense btw.!and must be in constant attention to YOUR website forum, all at times. Never mind me and my babies fighting for our lives and others. Very pathetic indeed, but what do you think we are doing here? My absolute bad, in the deepest sense.

Fueling your forums with what, may I ask, was mt attendance missing for you miss Alex? You rejected my own questions, so I see even had my attendance been here instead of trying not to die while birthing babies, it wouldn't have been what you wanted.What makes you think that I am in the least interested in what you are? Why should I have wanted you to be something/someone? Under what influence are you writing this rubbish? Btw. you attack me personally with those words and if you keep doing it, we'll delete your account.

I would be willing to offer the support I would love to give towards the right groups, if I can, if I understood about you better. That you don't understand what we do is not our fault but your lack of interest to put up with us and our forum. Why do you blame me/us for that? There is no ultimatum, nor was there...

I see only, you get angry at the ignorance here, you get angry, no one helps you say. Ignorance is always a reason to get angry :happy-smileyflower:, but this has nothing to do with the fact that no one helps. If you check my posts, you'll also find posts saying thank you to the ones who help. But those here willing to, might if there was better understanding, We run a forum for over 3 years now, working 24/7 on our job and you expect me/us to open your heads and put the "understanding" in? Are you serious? but you won't answer my questions, so how can I help? You see, you want ask for something in order to give something. You expect me to do for you before you consider doing for us. Is this a game? We do for every person on earth as much as possible, without asking anything on return. We ask for support, but we don't stop doing because we don't get enough support for what we actually do. That would be ridiculous and contradictory to what we say.Yet you say no one helps? So you just want money? If you had read that http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2032 you would know that money is only one kind of support and if you had read my other posts, you would know that money will be one of the first things to disappear from this world. Most of us struggle to survive as it is. We struggle but we share and give freely all we can. How do I know ur not a heroine addict, you want help but I want understanding. Here we go again! You only give if you can take.If you cannot share that then don't get angry at ppl for not trusting our money to something we don't see. Wrong! I don't get angry about people that don't donate. I get angry about human ignorance.

I don't practice lightworker healer. That is a ridiculous word.

Juu, you've been around a lot, and been responded to a lot more than me, if you cannot have grasped what you asked me from them (the protoi) in your time here than I am shocked. Luckily I don't need to understand that part. Fact is that you didn't read his pm. This is what he wrote.

Let them do their "work" I suppose, we are on the outside of it. Is this kind of self-pity or some kind of inferiority complex? Read our other posts then you'll know that everyone has a way to be part of the team and do some work.Yet there is anger at us, for being "ignorant" Always against ignorance, right! Never on personal level.. Why waste energy fighting over stupid shit. Because this is what you (and many others like you) start here all the time. We're all in this same situation,No, we are not. We do have some things in common, but that's all and it sucks. I'd go to the ends of the earth to end suffering. We have been going forth and backwards many many times through many universes and we still need to do it many more times to end the suffering. But every road, including this forum, has posed only to roadblock complicate and confuse that ends. Don't confuse this forum with spiritual BS


My comments in color.

What made you come back? If you intended to make some point, then you failed. If you are looking for communication, put up with our posts and our work and then we may find a way.
User avatar
alc
Posts: 671
Joined: 05 Feb 2014 18:51
Location: Slovenia - Sardinia
Contact:

Re: Questions

Unread postby alc » 03 Dec 2015 13:14

Alex I love you too and you know this but in your reply you just show perfect example what i want to say about paradigms and spectacles without deeper reflection and you know how to dive deep... and about weed i agree with u and just for your info i don't smoke it because i don't have it :laughing-rolling:
we all are under severe pressure and have problems with health, income, ... and this doesn't means now we need to beat eachother to death if one see same things from different angle actually looks funny to me in sense like if for example few blind persons stand around elephant and touch him so one touch leg another belly , ears,... so everyone have completely different experience of elephant, so what to do? kill eachother to prove who is right?

:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4153
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Questions

Unread postby Frank » 03 Dec 2015 13:22

Lily,

if someone wants communication, help or whatever else from us, we expect a little respect.
And with respect I mean, that someone first reads the main topics in forum before asking nonsense questions which steal our time.

So read these sub forums:
Protoi Glossary
Understand your own situation

But first of all read this thread: War news

We have much more to do than helping individual people. But we do help.
But I never accept that people want to waste my time with bullshit questions without reading what we wrote earlier about many of these questions.
We invested a lot of time in explaining things, and you clearly show your disrespect by ignoring it...

And btw. I wanted to delete your account already yesterday, and it was Alex who asked me not to do.... The evil and biting Alex....
User avatar
Frank
Administrator
Posts: 4153
Joined: 21 Nov 2012 16:35
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6
Location: Germany

Re: Questions

Unread postby Frank » 03 Dec 2015 13:24

Alc, pls start writing in sentences smaller than 10 lines... :laughing-rolling:
:romance-grouphug:
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2607
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: Questions

Unread postby Δύναμις » 03 Dec 2015 13:42

alc wrote: kill eachother to prove who is right?


No, no, this is something that darks do and we love watching them while they eliminate each other.

I stated many times here that there is NOT one truth but many different truths = facets of one thing. You gave an example for it and I agree with you at this point totally.
But I get the feeling that you apply this example to different things. An apple is an apple and a pear is a pear. Mixing aspects/facets of different points of view at an apple and a pear and say they are all facets of THE fruit, is wrong. It is not one fruit, they are two different fruit types.
Tigerlily belongs to another species than we do. This means that she has another point of view not only because of the different species but also because of her 3d incarnation (=other experiences). She looks at some people of hers and believes that removing this, problems in the world will be solved automatically. This is where she is mistaken. Solving the problems she states (providing they are real problems and not just dark influence on her) is for sure one of the points we are working on, either she knows it of not. But she also needs to understand that our perspective is a very general one. We can't concentrate on one thing/subject and limit ourselves and our work to one subject. We (not our human avatars, but our higher parts and all the others with whom we work together) have a global pic, including many universes and creations. She only sees one point (her own people) and therefore this subject can only be categorized as "personal" by us, even if there are more people attached to it than just her.

She is not dark, she is only a bit "lost in space" :happy-sunshine:

I hope this is clear enough now.

:romance-grouphug:
TigerLily

Re: Questions

Unread postby TigerLily » 03 Dec 2015 13:52

Nott funny Alex. Lost in space, very familiar .......

Any...... Ways......


Um. I don't think what I do is enough, I feel who I touch is very little. .... More needs to be done, I go crazy not knowing what. This is what I want to understand, the other sides of the puzzle cause there's lots of dark anchor points down here, being I chose to take a couple out myself was never enough tho I admit I try.

I mean to not waste ur time. Only satiate my strong energetic pulls towards planetary healing... From all angles... My bad you are in delicate days and I am arrogant for reasons of my past, I've dreamed my whole life of being lost in space. It's hard to come down. I will respect your time, and work already given before commenting........ And if you kick me then I not feel bad for clogging up ur post with my self, shortly.... :shock:

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest