Coincidence

Pegazus

Coincidence

Unread postby Pegazus » 06 Sep 2015 16:01

Hi all!
Can i get an explanation about this effect?

Sometimes or rather often- after or before - i say something or want to say something i hear the word i wanted to say from for example: tv,radio almost immediately before or sometimes after i say it.

Its often disturbing because i think something is happening that i dont understand.

There are moments when i dont hear the thing but see it in pictures like i think about an elephant and see an elephant or a color.

So its really just 0.5-1sec difference usually.

Maybe its just a coincidence and im too aware but who knows.
Sometimes it gets me creeped out.
Or angry.
:shock: :confusion-questionmarks: :doh: :think:
Δύναμις

Re: Coincidence

Unread postby Δύναμις » 07 Sep 2015 09:11

Pegazus wrote:...
Its often disturbing because i think something is happening that i dont understand.

Stick to that :happy-smileyflower:
There is a lot happening that we don't understand yet, because we don't have the full picture as for the how our connections to the higher (?) levels work.

There maybe different explanations why such things happen to you and I know exactly that the "spiritual world" connects such things to "higher" beings etc. Forget it! No light being would ever bother to give you hints of this kind. You say that what happens to you is "often disturbing" and there is your answer. Some implant or similar knows exactly how to trigger you and lead you to wrong conclusions. Chase it and it will definitely stop after a while. The more you concentrate on those "coincidences" the more you get of them. The time at the place where your implant (or whatever else is ATTACHED to you) is located, runs much faster than down here, so this thing is always a step ahead of you and can "send" you the word or the pic a while before it happens/appears. Thoughts are bloody easy to manipulate...

:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Re: Coincidence

Unread postby Pegazus » 08 Sep 2015 13:27

Δύναμις wrote:
Pegazus wrote:...

Stick to that :happy-smileyflower:
There is a lot happening that we don't understand yet, because we don't have the full picture as for the how our connections to the higher (?) levels work.

There maybe different explanations why such things happen to you and I know exactly that the "spiritual world" connects such things to "higher" beings etc. Forget it! No light being would ever bother to give you hints of this kind. You say that what happens to you is "often disturbing" and there is your answer. Some implant or similar knows exactly how to trigger you and lead you to wrong conclusions. Chase it and it will definitely stop after a while. The more you concentrate on those "coincidences" the more you get of them. The time at the place where your implant (or whatever else is ATTACHED to you) is located, runs much faster than down here, so this thing is always a step ahead of you and can "send" you the word or the pic a while before it happens/appears. Thoughts are bloody easy to manipulate...

:romance-grouphug:

Oh boy...i :icon-neutral: I would love to be smarter than dark technology...

Thank you for your nice answer Δύναμις !

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”