Light side people

Pegazus

Light side people

Unread postby Pegazus » 24 Nov 2014 00:57

Hi all!

So i can read many things about darks here,methods they use,kind of barriers they set up.

But.

But i cant seem to find many things about the other side.

How can i identify Light side?

What are the signs and abilities of the higher grade light side.

Except protoi,how many light people is out there roughly.

Is it possible to identify this without asking the Higher self-calculator?
Δύναμις

Re: Light side people

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Nov 2014 11:50

:greetings-waveyellow:

there are many light people out there, but you'll hardly find them in any spiritual site or as members of some church/religious organization unless they are in OIC. If your feeling/sense the way you think it does, you don't need to ask "higher Self" or someone/something else for confirmation. As long as you don't perceive anything negative from a person, it is a good person. It may be G1, G2 or L, all of them are in fact light. If you read my first post about classification of light and Frank's addition to it, you'll see that it is not easy to classify someone and that there are many-many light persons around. They don't bother anyone, they help if they can, they live in peace with themselves and their friends or the bigger part of their family and their neighbors etc. They don't follow anyone, but their own heart and act accordingly. They are fair. Being fair is (in my opinion) enough to classify one as light, because it is not easy to be fair in the world we live.
Light people are not perfect!!! This includes mistakes and bad behavior sometimes as well, but they learn from their mistakes and don't repeat them. There is no general rule for being light as there is for darks. Dark is everything that harms you in any way, light people don't harm on purpose and can take responsibility for their mistakes. Dark ones push the responsibility to others but never take responsibility for what they do as they feel themselves being in the right (nothing wrong done = no need to take responsibility). Darks concentrate on their rights and forget about the rights of the other. Lights concentrate on not harming.

Anyway, down here the only thing you really need to know about someone is, how he/she behaves down here and not what some "higher self" is up there. For example, a family member classified by the rods as light (checked on almost monthly basis) but who is domineering others and takes advantage of everyone and everything for his own sake. Such a person can't be classified as light down here, because his higher parts are light up there. In this case it is quite useless to know what the L-classification of this person is. You rather need F and B classification, as added by Frank in the previous mentioned post.

In fact you don't need to know who is light, but who isn't. Being a loyal citizen, doesn't mean someone is light. Acting against some law to help others, because the law is suppressing human rights, means this person is rather light than dark puppet. You don't recognize light by words, wealth, fame or other 3d "values", but by their actions. Light is silent and powerful :happy-sunny:
Somolovac

Unread postby Somolovac » 24 Nov 2014 14:37

:text-+1:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 24 Nov 2014 18:35

Wow i missclicked for an answer and edited the post that was empty lol now i have to write it again because someone deleted xD

So thanks for the answer and because this question is too much for me i just leave it.....i will not care...if i will feel bad i will know it was dark....if not i will just enjoy.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 24 Nov 2014 18:47

Last edited by LeeDee on 24 Aug 2017 09:46, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Nov 2014 20:33

Pegazus wrote:Wow i missclicked for an answer and edited the post that was empty lol now i have to write it again because someone deleted xD

Sorry, I was faster than you :happy-smileyflower:
I thought that you didn't notice it, so I prefer to delete as it was empty as you say.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 24 Nov 2014 21:35

Δύναμις wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Wow i missclicked for an answer and edited the post that was empty lol now i have to write it again because someone deleted xD

Sorry, I was faster than you :happy-smileyflower:
I thought that you didn't notice it, so I prefer to delete as it was empty as you say.

Yeah i compose slowly...no problems! :angelic-flying:
juu

Unread postby juu » 25 Nov 2014 21:18

Has it been always with both sides trying to incarnate more parts than the other?. I think the question is, do having more parts incarnated on earth, gives a side any kind of advantage?

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”