I had the chance of asking Frank a few questions

Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

I had the chance of asking Frank a few questions

Unread postby Anton » 13 Feb 2020 11:24

I had the chance of asking Frank a few questions during my stay there. Here they are: :mrgreen:

Q: Why do the tools feel stronger when touching them?
A: There are energies that can only be downloaded from the SuP's when touching/holding them directly, best with both hands.

Q: Are all dark OC's down here 9%-darks or only those from LSA-groups?
A: Only those from LSA-groups. Yet all darks managed to wake up their 91's/92's, but these are all ripped of and in prison or crashed already.

Q: How well did the new information that came with the discovery of the isis-group fit into currently existing information?
A: It filled a lot of knowledge gaps.

Q: How may isis-group have been involved with bigger dark systems that we had already removed at that point?
A: isis was not involved with any of the dark systems we took out before finding out about them in any way.

Q: What about OIC? They had nothing in OIC? Did they know about it?
A: They had NOTHING in OIC, but they knew about OIC, and they were very pissed about it! :laughing-rolling:

Q: They said that many people had some partially or completely crashed personalities but this year they found a ton of personalities that were being used for darks' protection and if I remember correctly they didn't say they were crashed personalities. Were these personalities the ones they thought were crashed in the past and were/are these personalities able to be returned to their owners?
A: We are not able to restore crashed harmonies, because the parts have no signatures of what being they belong to. Crashed personalities however (personality-belts/fields) are restorable, because pretty much all the pieces are uniquely identifieable.

Q: If the darks "removed" our past memories from us when we "incarnated"/connected to this 3D body down "here", then are the past memories blocked or are they permanently removed and we have to start fresh?
A: Ok, first of all, the Akashas are dark crap, they exists, and they are basically storages for all memories. When we came here, all our memories got removed from us and got stuffed into the Akashas. This is also why this planet is occasionally called "Planet of forgetting" by the guys up there appareantly. Our memories from 3D-incarnations get stored in the wagons, and these also get removed and also get stuffed into the Akashas between the incarnations.
Our memories will NOT be reconnected to us again the way normal memories are, so we will NOT be able to experience them again the way we experience our memories. This is mainly due to compatibility-issues, we basically changed too much so the memories are not compatible with us anymore, even those from past 3d-incarnations. However, we will very likely be able to actively/manually access the memories and watch translated versions of them.

Q: Will we be able to fly with our avatars?
A: We will likely not be able to fly in 3d, however with other avatars in other place we will.

Q: Maybe we will be able to create other planets in 3D that have physics that allow that?
A: No, here in 3d the earth will be the only habited/habitable planet. There are multiple reasons for this, one of them being, that there is appareantly no need for more. Also for example, Mars isn't even a property anymore, it used to be, but is not anymore. I think it was something about that we would not be able to make the rest of 3d fractal.

Q: I think Alex said there will be portals?
A: Yes, likely there will be, but Frank said it's probably gonna be in the far future. One reason for this being, that we basically have stone-age technology down here, compared to everywhere else. He said first of all, we need to make REAL healing possible, for that all the dark shit that's still blocking it needs to be removed, then we can think about everything past that.

Q: How were some darks able to heal and become light again when they didn't have a harmony?
A: First of all, these darks were LSA3. Frank said, LSA3 were kind of somewhat different, because they didn't shred beings. Yes, they didn't have harmonies, but we actually found their still intact harmonies and just put them back in :D

Q: How do skib-resources work and how much do non-generals and non-officers have (since skib is now available to all lights)?
A: Skib resources isn't really about resource management (we basically got infinite resources lol), but much rather about not giving too much power into one pair of hands. Frank: "So nobody gets the idea *I will heal the whole world :happy-sunshine: *" and facepalms while saying so. :laughing-rolling: Everybody got the same Skib resources now.

So this is about our 3D-avatars. We often wondered, if the avatars would get healed or replaced. It is likely, that none of the avatars will be replaced and all healed, if some get replaced, maybe only those of Protoi, Protectors and Epóptes.

Q: What about the changes to plutonium and uranium that were issued long ago?
A: There are going to be physics changes, Frank mentioned specifically radioactivity, he wants to fully remove it, as we "can't get Fukushima out of the ocean anymore"

Pandora 2 and 3 are already fractal and there's already very few beings on it, but most are still in habitats because of viruses(no, not corona-virus :laughing-rolling: ) They don't want us to infect the new planets. (maybe outdated now?).

Also, there's some beings up there now that used to be down here that can understand us too, but not many.
Last edited by Anton on 13 Feb 2020 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
jonas

Re: I had the chance of asking Frank a few questions

Unread postby jonas » 13 Feb 2020 11:56

Thanks Anton - interesting. :handgestures-thumbup:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 13 Feb 2020 12:59

Oh very nice, thank you :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 13 Feb 2020 13:25

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing, Anton!
Dynatós

Unread postby Dynatós » 13 Feb 2020 17:55

:handgestures-thumbup: very Good thx
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 13 Feb 2020 19:12

:text-goodpost: thanks Anton.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 14 Feb 2020 00:49

Thanks for the questions and aswers :handgestures-thumbsup:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 14 Feb 2020 11:58

Thanks to Frank and co.! :handgestures-thumbup: :text-thankyoublue:
Pidge
Signature: I know nothing.

Unread postby Pidge » 30 Mar 2020 13:08

Anton wrote:Q: Why do the tools feel stronger when touching them?
A: There are energies that can only be downloaded from the SuP's when touching/holding them directly, best with both hands.

IMO this was the most helpful question of the lot. For as long as I've had the SuP, I could barely use it. When holding it I'd feel some sensations but not much, so I'd occasionally throw commands at it while it sat inside its glass container.

Recently I experienced shortness of breath and had a bit of phlegm in the upper chest. Didn't go see a Dr but tried different supplements in an attempt to fix it, but they didn't work (probably chose the wrong ones) lol

A few days ago I picked up the SuP and asked to download the healing energies to fix my lung problems and it made such a difference. It's not completely healed but I'm glad that I can breath better.

I suspect that I'm on my way to probably getting asthma, and being asian and having the occasional cough out in public is not safe in the current environment. There's too many paranoid and crazy people out there.

Thanks for this post :happy-smileyflower:

Return to “General questions to PRESBEIA PROTOI”