The ego and what relates to it

A collection of topics which we consider important to prepare for wiki website documents.
Mes

The ego and what relates to it

Unread postby Mes » 19 Mar 2013 18:12

Edit: Pls read first our definition of "Emón-Egó"

What the ego is used for?

Have you ever felt yourself reacting on a happening in exactly the same way than before in a similar situation? Have you ever stopped at that point and started to think why this was?

Let’s start somewhere here: What are the beliefs? I’m sure for first shot you would say, for example believing god. Yes, it can be, but what I’m talking about now is more closer to you, it’s more daily. Let's see, what do you think about your neighbours? What do you think about your life? And now come a bit closer... What do you think about yourself?

You don’t know what to say?
Then try to search. The answers are there, inside you.
If there is too much, then maybe write them down.
If you search long enough, you can find the patterns and the relations between them.
If you are persistent enough, you will find your core beliefs.
For this job you have to be really honest with yourself.
And what you get from this?

The Belief-System.

What is the Belief-System is for?

I tell you concrete examples.

The positive one: Let us suppose, that you know about yourself that you are a lucky guy (And here most of you will say:"I never was that kind", - but let's just suppose now :)) This is a belief. This will cause that the guy is really lucky and he will find at least a coin in every corner.

Why?
Because the guy will never realize that there were a bunch of corner where he didn't find a coin. Because he is focused on finding those coins. He ignores everything else with filtering out by beliefs.

The negative one: You believe that you can't get enough respect from your environment. So you will see this in every interaction with your environment and you're more and more angry and this causes that you won't give to respect too anyone.

Why?
Because you will search for every little sign of not getting respect in you environment. Because you are focused on not getting respect. And the key-words are the focusing and filtering, again.

So the ego is a filtering system it filters the reality by the actual beliefs of the individuum what are actually, your beliefs. Your every 3d perceptions and sensations cross this system before it reaches the soul.

Why we need for this whole system?

In a normal case a soul is incarnating because, he/she wants to learn and experience. To learn quicker and not to be lost in the lots of thing in the world, we use the ego to focus on what we want/have to learn. It is working well in that case if we know that it is a system and it has parameters: what are the beliefs, and these parameters can be freely changed by resolving the useless beliefs or making new ones.

The problems starts, when someone forgets, that they are here to learn or they don't know that they can change themselves or when they think that they are the ego itself. This will cause that they will be stucked into the same focus all the time, until they are not able to realize finally where to change.

So like every system this one is needs maintenance and reparameterization too.

What we can do with those guys who are stucked into their own ego-system?

There are a lot of out there who are not aware about their souls, who are sleeping, who just lives in the ego and mostly in bad focus. We have a lots of problems with them, you cannot talk with them, you cannot reach them and the most hardest part, you cannot help them.

For example if I would talk to you about your respect problem, maybe you wouldn't hear what I say. Because it's a 3d talking and it would go through your filters and what you would get from it would be something that I'm not respecting you.

To reach some leap forward we have to bypass the ego, but how we can do it?

For now maybe you are finished with reading of the pp-wiki's new article about the bodies. What we need is the 5.4 body. We can make pressure on a soul by talking with him/her using this body for example to change some beliefs if necessary, because in this way it's sure that the message will reach the soul himself/herself without any distortion.

You can use this body to give your clear thoughts and emotions to any receiver, it gives you strong convincing power as you speak to his/her soul.

(Edited - 2014. november 10. exchanging the terrible english a less terrible one :D
The information remained outdated though, for example where I mentioned soul it is more meant our consciousness field, just then I didn't have the right terms yet. )

Frank's posts on SHH:

I did some work on this with Gabe now. First i asked if they have rules for counting as enlightened or not. Got yes they have rules. They have 3 categories to rate the enlightenment of someone. Each has own weight in the whole package:

- high perspectives 47% (min. 38%)

- overcome ego 33% (min. 18%)

- overcome emotions 20% (min. 3%)

To get enlightenment status you have to be at 62% or more and you have to get the minimum in each category. Now you may ask what for it is? If you have this status, you get rights granted by the rules of this creation.

We found some other important status which the entities have, and which is very important for us. We call it the consciousness-status. It has two categories:

- First part of it is how consciously you can play with your ego. 64% (min. 26%)

- Second part then how consciously you can play with your own emotions. 36% (min. 13%)

This is about our roles. It is about how consciously you can lay down your chosen role.

role <> you

no role = you

If you get this status (44% is needed) you can in full consciousness act with your higher bodies. Attention: The very most of you who act in astral space only act with aspect-bodies or simulated-aspect-bodies! Not with real higher bodies!

my experiences:

Enlightement-status:
- high perspectives: this is the ability to see over yourself, to be open-minded, to see the things objectively
- overcome ego: to learn that you are not your own ego, and that you can change your ego without loosing your identity and the ability to work with it in this way
- overcome emotions: to learn that the emotions are actually indicators and the ability to work with them in this way
Consciousness-status:
Playing with ego and emotions, I'm just practicing this yet. Tsur gives me a role, and I play the role, and when it ends, I realize that it was just a role and I can draw my own conclusions. This is really hard sometimes, especially, when you play a role what you are not like too much, but at the end everything goes to its place, if you are able to use the high-perspectives point of view from Enlightement-status.

more from Frank:

Some more that maybe help understanding these things:

ALL IS PHYSICS!! ALL

- Your ego is energies.

- Your emotions are energies

- Your consciousness is energies

- Your thoughts are energies

- Your memories are energies

- All the goodness and love in your heart are energies

- All your hates are energies

- All your envies are energies

- All your jealousy are energies

If you for example read a book, and you get some perception, that what you did in the past was wrong, and you will do this in another way from now on, you changed your own energies. If this is to the better or to the worse depends on the book...

What is creator doing in this? Another function of creator: It analyzes your energies, counts it, calculates the numbers, and if you get the numbers, you get the status, or not... It's a very objective rules thing, on a straight physical base! No voodoo included!

This is all very simple. You don't need to know anything about the physical details to lift up your perspectives. You only need to know the mechanisms. This is the reason why we still have not published more information in our bodies and energies documents in pp-wiki. Only the understanding of the mechanisms are needed to get the perspective levels up!

Can visuals or cognitions in higher levels help you? In the very most cases for sure not! Because most of you are still in Disneyland, made to keep you away from truth! It's nice, for sure. But it's fake. The very most of you will get more far away from truth the more you search for it in Disneyland / OIC / holographic matrix, however you may call it. Be aware of the fact that it is not only the place you notice at "physical Earth" that it ts "inside". They build a whole fake creation for you to keep you away from truth and to keep you away from your real you and to keep your perspectives down. You block yourself with all these fake information from getting the real needed perspectives. This was the purpose of this fake Disneyland!

*With Frank's example on the books, this means, if you have only this kind of books, like Disneyland-books, you are learning only from these books, because you don't know that there are other books out there.

Frank's SHH post:

The details of this topics were new to me today. I was searching about this topics and their mechanics today. And this search, the readings and the writings i did lifted me up 1%. I was very surprised about it, and esp. that it was in emotional category. But i felt this very clear. So there is no voodoo. This is very easy. Shut of higher things, start using and focus on those you now as 3d-mind. And question your HS! Get your own perceptions!

Make easy mind-models. Make them more details step by step. Ask your HS about details. The more you do yourself (instead of reading somewhere) the faster your perspectives will increase! And your perceptions and status with it!

And one more thing for your questions: OIC is destroyed! You are now in a simulation of OIC for healing! This is important, only right questions will result right answers!
zoozoom

Re: The ego and what relates to it

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Mar 2013 19:36

What does mean 5.4 body?

Is it pl5 4th dimension?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Mar 2013 20:10

Please forget all these dimension shit. They only exist inside OIC-simulation. They were fake.

Work through the text Energy Structure of Creation to learn what PL5 is.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 19 Mar 2013 20:11

5.4 means in this case that on PL5 the 4th body
On PL5 there are max 10 bodies which can be connected to us.
We gave a number for all body to differentiate them. The first part means the polarity-level, the second means the number of the body on that level.

http://www.presbeia-protoi.org/index.php/openRoom:The_Bodies
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Mar 2013 20:23

I see

Thx
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Mar 2013 20:39

I have read it. But i understoood wrong those tabele there. I understood that each body can connect with number. Of other bodie on different PL. And it confused me.

Now it is much clear.

Step by step everything comes to be more understanable
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Mar 2013 21:16

"You can use this body to give your clear thoughts and emotions to any receiver, "

How to do that
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Mar 2013 21:43

It is much easier than it looks like.
Try to understand some physics basics from the text. This has nothing to do with earth-physics (ok, has in detail, but this is not important). Try to understand the mechanisms of this physics.
Try to understand the bodies and aspects. Try to see how they are in the energy structure.
Make some easy model of this. Make a big sheet of paper and make some drawing of it.
Only an easy mind model is needed to lift up perspectives.

In detail very most can not understand with 3d mind. Or are you able to understand an 8-dimensional (not to confuse with the fake dimensions) body or object? To make this clear we really mean here mathematical 8 dimensions... So easy models are enough.
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 19 Mar 2013 22:16

zoozoom wrote:"You can use this body to give your clear thoughts and emotions to any receiver, "

How to do that

Have you ever felt that you want to make clear something with someone? Have you ever started to explain your point of view in your mind, imagining that you speak with him/her while you were filled with emotions? This is exactly the same thing.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Mar 2013 22:22

It is allways more simple then i think it could be
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 19 Mar 2013 22:32

Exactly zoozoom, that's the point. :)

Gabriel wrote:It is much easier than it looks like.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 19 Mar 2013 22:54

it is easy, but could be my belif-system block me to see it. it s hard to realise that its so little needed to do great things.

but, it is changing. system start going away
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 19 Mar 2013 23:20

zoozoom wrote:it is easy, but could be my belif-system block me to see it.

Exactly, because you expected here some "magical thing" from my answer. This is how it works. And now you see, that there is no magic, so maybe from this point you try to rearrange your focus.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 20 Mar 2013 09:51

by Tsuriel » 19 Mar 2013 22:16
zoozoom wrote:
"You can use this body to give your clear thoughts and emotions to any receiver, "

How to do that

Have you ever felt that you want to make clear something with someone? Have you ever started to explain your point of view in your mind, imagining that you speak with him/her while you were filled with emotions? This is exactly the same thing.

if we can give, then also we can get thoughts and emotion with body 5.4. if it is simple, this should be those feeling that we have about some person, what we think that other think about us.
Sorine

Unread postby Sorine » 20 Mar 2013 11:18

Tsuriel wrote:more from Frank:
They build a whole fake creation for you to keep you away from truth and to keep you away from your real you and to keep your perspectives down.

I've been wondering this for a while. Are the stars we see in the sky part of the fake creation? Are they put there to distract us from the truth? Are there stars outside of the OIC? I feel that finding the answer to this will help me understand better what is inside the OIC.

I love to stargaze. I used to feel like the stars are light piercing through the illusion to try to wake me up. At least to remind me that all of this is a dream, an illusion. Whatever it was, they triggered something in me that made me realize the world wasn't what it seemed.
zoozoom

Unread postby zoozoom » 21 Mar 2013 00:02

this is how I see it:

stars, sky, earth, air, etc, everything is here in OIC or out of OIC. deifferent is in way we perceive.

try to remember some place that you have visited many times. now try remember this olace when you were happy there, and when you was not happy there. same place, but so different. everything is same, but energy is defferent. same walls, same sky, same grass, but what you can feel is different. and peoples interaction is different. etc

I think difference beetween OIC and out of OIC is very similar. olace is same, but our perspective has changed
Sorine

Unread postby Sorine » 21 Mar 2013 03:54

zoozoom, thank you for your explanation. This whole time I thought OIC was some sort of trap, like a prison that we aren't aware of. And I felt that if it was a trap/prison, the only way to get out of it was to break out, not to imagine it away. Now it sounds like it's only a matter of perspective. Sort of like a trapping of our minds. We need to alter the way we perceive things, the way we understand things to begin freeing ourselves from it. I feel I have a better perspective of what the OIC is now.
:text-thankyoublue:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 05 Nov 2014 10:14

:text-goodpost:

Shut of higher things, start using and focus on those you now as 3d-mind.

Frank and Δύναμις have probably said it 20x times on these boards but for some reason I did not realize - until I read this thread - what was meant and why it might be a better idea to start at understanding better how things work in 3D before focusing on other 'higher' bodies and connections to them.

But this 'refusal' to take in information happens a lot on these boards - for me at least. :-D
Rosebelle

Unread postby Rosebelle » 10 Nov 2014 03:49

i found this article to have value today
for example, the money is there yet people see no money there
the people who see it grab the money and the people who dont see it got envy or jealous with the people who got the money
they say, maybe he/she is lucky or just do the right thing at the right location at the right time
but they never ask themselves, why they cannot see it?
ego -> belief system -> your 3d life, right?
Mes

Unread postby Mes » 10 Nov 2014 12:25

Rosebelle wrote:ego -> belief system -> your 3d life, right?

yes, something like that. :)

On the other hand just to be accurate, there is no ego and belief system in this way as it is written. It's more about that we have pearls which preparing and processing the information. And partly depending on our beliefs we influence what information we are getting consciously. But from understanding point of view yes, this is how it works.

Return to “Other Topics from Presbeia Protoi”