Pendulum and dowsing rods

A collection of topics which we consider important to prepare for wiki website documents.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Pendulum and dowsing rods

Unread postby Frank » 09 Jan 2013 23:57

As most here will already know i see all these things from a physical way. So there is the point "how is this working"?

Pendy and rods are working with the energies transmitted through the Nadis energy lines. Nadis are energy lines which go from energy points of higher bodies directly to the PL4 physical body.

The pendulum is working on PL6 energy level (emotional energies). The rods are working with energies on PL5 level (quantum physics level). The pendulum is a "passive" tool. Which means it is activated by a single energy which is transmitted from the HS through the Nadis and through physical body into the pendulum. This is typically energy from PL9. For "YES" typically pole 11 is used, for "NO" pole 13 (pole Koordinates: 9B.1.2.1=>11 / 9B.2.1.1=Y13). These two poles interact with a wave from the PL6 aspect of the own physical body. This wave has a vortex shape and produces the moving of the pendulum.

The rods are an active tool working on PL5 level. They work "against" each other. This means to make a no (which is typically a crossing of rods to an "X") HS makes two different energies on the rods which attract each other. The yes (typically the opening of the rods) is made with two different energies which push each other. If rods are good working it is also possible to give answers an amount. Which means you can ask how much % is it (or similar) and the rods open to the corresponding angle. To work with rods much more energy is needed as to work with pendulum. But it is much faster than pendulum.

Who is at the end of the line?

Easy answer: If all is ok your own HS! And no one else should be there. There are a hand full of possible influences on pendulum and one on rods, but that's an other topic...

Here is a picture from a pair of rods from me:

This rods are made form a 3mm brass tube. But we also use rods from aluminum and stainless steel. Many materials are working.:

At the grips i put two drinking straws and put two zip ties so that they don't fall from the grips. The straws let the rods run better and increase the energy transfer to the rods:

Here is a link to a video with the rods working
Attachments
grip of rods.jpg
(1.78 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Tube brass.jpg
(881.43 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Rods1.jpg
(1.63 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Pendulum and dowsing rods

Unread postby Frank » 18 Jan 2013 23:48

sure, look the other topic about rods, there is a nice video about making cheap rods.

Return to “Other Topics from Presbeia Protoi”