PROTOI PERCEPTIONS AND VALUES

A collection of topics which we consider important to prepare for wiki website documents.
Δύναμις

PROTOI PERCEPTIONS AND VALUES

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Feb 2016 22:41

:greetings-waveyellow:

Oni suggested to make a thread about the Protoi perceptions and values so that everyone and especially newcomers know from the very beginning what Protoi stand for. I think that this is a very good idea and I hope that you (all) will help me to round it out.

The following is mainly Oni's text with a few corrections. The sequence is mere random and it may be changed anytime.

Unconditional love, directed towards Light.
You have no responsibility to the dark. You need not save it. You need not know it. And you definitely need not power it. So inform yourself and separate from it. Become yourself and be your Light. The dark is a black hole. Throwing energy towards it will reward you NOTHING. This is the trap. There is no growth in darkness. Only consumption.

Uniqueness.
-- be yourself. You are here to express yourself in your own unique way. You are accepted as you are and respected for what you are. You don't need anyone to stretch and bend you to make you fit into their concept. Everything that feels uncomfortable is not your real self and doesn't belong to you.

This world is the deepest, most complex trap ever laid.
Everything here is meant to trap you, disempower you, bleed you, crash you. This world wants your light crushed and destroyed. And the only way to do anything about that is to know it and then separate yourself from it. Detach from omnipresent OIC (Oneness Illusion Creation)-beliefs and set firm boundaries for yourself. There is no glory in martyrdom. Inform others so they might see this too.

You are worth celebrating.
You (G2-L1) are the most advanced evolution in all of existence. You're here, surviving, thriving! Amidst the darkest most complex trap ever laid. To still be here today means that you have accomplished beyond your wildest dreams. Know this and celebrate yourself for being here, for one last lifetime, to see this whole thing out. You are incredible. To make it this far, you've had to face the darkness in the face, many times, alone! With no one else but yourself. And here you are. Many were lost along the way ... This was no easy battle. It is truly a pleasure to know you.

The ant > the elephant.
So often we're told to look for things 'greater' than ourselves for guidance / assistance. You (G2-L1 Protoi classification system), right here on Earth, are the most advanced species in existence. Know you are supported by all parts of you. But also know that you are greater than all these parts combined. You, right here, right now.

There is no God.
The Oneness illusion is prolific and extremely dangerous. We are not 'returning' to Source, nor are we reconnecting with our 'selves'. We always have been connected. This connection has just been muddied. And then we've been convinced that something outside of us is what actually has power in our lives. See through this Oneness illusion. Grab back your natural power.

This Universe was created as an evolutionary experiment.
To see if evolution could be sped up through the introduction of negativity / darkness. It has failed as is indicated by this planet. This experiment is concluding with the final defeat of the dark at the hands of the Protoi.

The Protoi are the custodians of the creation.
They approach this situation with a systematic and calculated approach -- leaving love / hate emotion out of it.

Comfortable growth.
Going outside your comfort zone as a catalyst for growth is exactly why this experiment has failed. It doesn't work! Too much pressure = less growth, not more. Know this as your own truth and feel good about feeling good! Growth is about taking back your power and your self from all the people who for all of your life have tried to take it away from you. You have everything you need. No one else is going to give you anything that you don't already have.
astrochimp

Re: PROTOI PERCEPTIONS AND VALUES

Unread postby astrochimp » 23 Feb 2016 23:15

Δύναμις wrote:...
They approach this situation with a systematic and calculated approach -- leaving love / hate emotion out of it.

:techie-idea: :text-goodpost: :techie-idea: :text-+1: :techie-idea:

What's the approach based on? Is it a natural outgrowth of a more developed brain/mind model? To be more specific: how (based on what?) does The Protoi conclude that the most systematic and calculated way to proceed is to keep repairing this property? :confusion-scratchheadblue:

Is my kind of thinking right now just an outgrowth of the negativity in the first place? :character-smurf:
Anna
Signature: Really?! Hmm...Let me think about that...

Unread postby Anna » 23 Feb 2016 23:18

:greetings-wavingyellow: :text-goodpost:
A few suggestions:
- explain abbreviations at least once eg Oneness Illusion Creation (OIC). I really struggled with the abbreviations when I first came here, and although it did make me search the forum for the explanations, I got a headache :lol:
- use hyperlink cross referencing eg when using the G, L and D terminology link it to the thread that gives the detailed explanation
- if the above is incorporated, the "list" becomes an introductory mini-course for newcomers and would make an excellent starting point for delving into the more detailed information
:romance-grouphug:
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 23 Feb 2016 23:19

Beautiful post Alex!

Finally the core of Protoi knowledge exposed in one page.
I do appreciate it a lot and I'm so sure many will feel the same about it.

My heart is truly grateful!

P.S. I support Anna's suggestions
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 23 Feb 2016 23:36

Well put :handgestures-thumbup:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Feb 2016 23:38

astrochimp wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:...

To be more specific: how (based on what?) does The Protoi conclude that the most systematic and calculated way to proceed is to keep repairing this property?

Oh, your question is good...
If we Protoi fail with repairing this property, it all will get destroyed...
Everything will get "disassembled" into it's smallest energetic parts, and they are much much smaller than quantum physics.
By this we will find even the last dark snippet, and finish job...

Healing can then take place at new created fractal places...
Is this what you wanted to hear?
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Feb 2016 23:39

Anna wrote:- explain abbreviations at least once eg Oneness Illusion Creation (OIC). I really struggled with the abbreviations when I first came here, and although it did make me search the forum for the explanations, I got a headache :lol:
- use hyperlink cross referencing eg when using the G, L and D terminology link it to the thread that gives the detailed explanation

:text-thankyoublue: done! I hope this will make up for your headaches :romance-caress: :romance-kisscheek:

juu

Unread postby juu » 23 Feb 2016 23:47

Δύναμις wrote:

Going outside your comfort zone as a catalyst for growth is exactly why this experiment has failed. It doesn't work! Too much pressure = less growth..

:crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:

We have all been under too much pressure... luckily this is ending..

great post.. make me cry a bit.... but good cry.. :romance-smileyheart:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Feb 2016 23:48

TenSuns wrote:Beautiful post Alex!

:text-thankyoublue: very much! As I already mentioned it was Oni that pushed me to do it, so I'll share your compliment with him :happy-sunshine:

eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 23 Feb 2016 23:59

This is a wonderful post! It put a smile on my face :angelic-green:

Thank you, Alex and Oni! :romance-heartsthree:
marie

Unread postby marie » 24 Feb 2016 02:01

That was an amazing post! Thank you Alex and Oni! :romance-heartstiny: :clap:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 05:12

Frank wrote:...

Are you originally from this property?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Feb 2016 12:14

astrochimp wrote:

No, there are no "originals" of this property here...
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 15:45

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:

No, there are no "originals" of this property here...

I'm still not sure where your motivation to repair is coming from. Also, what's going to stop you from getting exasperated/tired in say 20-30 years and call it quits just to have this place disintegrated? Is this where the Protoi consensus comes in? If that's the case, the question becomes even bigger for me. :think:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Feb 2016 16:29

astrochimp wrote:I'm still not sure where your motivation to repair is coming from. Also, what's going to stop you from getting exasperated/tired in say 20-30 years and call it quits just to have this place disintegrated? Is this where the Protoi consensus comes in? If that's the case, the question becomes even bigger for me. :think:

If it would need another 20-30 years I would be indeed exasperated.... :laughing-rolling:

First: Protoi's job is always to save, not to destroy!

Second: Even if this place is still a bunch of shit atm., it also is the beginning and source of the new fractal evolution. That's enough for me to try to save it with all I can do...
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 16:35

Frank wrote:
astrochimp wrote:I'm still not sure where your motivation to repair is coming from. Also, what's going to stop you from getting exasperated/tired in say 20-30 years and call it quits just to have this place disintegrated? Is this where the Protoi consensus comes in? If that's the case, the question becomes even bigger for me. :think:

If it would need another 20-30 years I would be indeed exasperated.... :laughing-rolling:

First: Protoi's job is always to save, not to destroy!

Second: Even if this place is still a bunch of shit atm., it also is the beginning and source of the new fractal evolution. That's enough for me to try to save it with all I can do...

That's what I wanted to hear. :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:

By the way, can fractal evolution persist even when there's a complete lack of darkness? Either way, I'd love to see a complete lack of darkness. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 24 Feb 2016 16:43

astrochimp wrote:By the way, can fractal evolution persist even when there's a complete lack of darkness? Either way, I'd love to see a complete lack of darkness. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Of course! Fractality and darkness are 2 different things.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 18:42

Δύναμις wrote:
astrochimp wrote:By the way, can fractal evolution persist even when there's a complete lack of darkness? Either way, I'd love to see a complete lack of darkness. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

Fractality heals darkness, yes? What happens when there's no darkness to heal? :character-smurf:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Feb 2016 19:04

astrochimp wrote:
Δύναμις wrote:

Fractality heals darkness, yes? What happens when there's no darkness to heal? :character-smurf:

The healing is the side effect, not the main topic of fractal evolution.
canjos

Unread postby canjos » 25 Feb 2016 14:51

Beautiful post.

Thank you Alex and Oni :handgestures-thumbup:

Return to “Other Topics from Presbeia Protoi”