PROTOI PERCEPTIONS AND VALUES

A collection of topics which we consider important to prepare for wiki website documents.
User avatar
Grayfox
Posts: 4394
Joined: 13 Feb 2016 18:37

Re: PROTOI PERCEPTIONS AND VALUES

Unread postby Grayfox » 08 Mar 2016 16:47

This post, in perspective, is short for the very very wide amount of topics and emotions it covers. There are so many emotions.. it is such a deep post. and this is the third time or so I am reading it, and I still don't understand it in detail. I have so many questions, but before those questions I have so many emotions. I just wanted to comment on how much this post moved me, it is so powerful. I will need lots of time to process these emotions, and slowly work through each point to see it in some kind of detail..

:angelic-green: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :crying-yellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :romance-smileyheart: :happy-smileyflower:
:romance-grouphug: big hugs to everyone :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree:
User avatar
Pegazus
Posts: 554
Joined: 30 May 2013 03:52
Location: Hungary

Re: PROTOI PERCEPTIONS AND VALUES

Unread postby Pegazus » 08 Mar 2016 18:37

Grayfox wrote:This post, in perspective, is short for the very very wide amount of topics and emotions it covers. There are so many emotions.. it is such a deep post. and this is the third time or so I am reading it, and I still don't understand it in detail. I have so many questions, but before those questions I have so many emotions. I just wanted to comment on how much this post moved me, it is so powerful. I will need lots of time to process these emotions, and slowly work through each point to see it in some kind of detail..

:angelic-green: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :crying-yellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :romance-smileyheart: :happy-smileyflower:
:romance-grouphug: big hugs to everyone :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree:


Emotions are really hard to manage,thats why i try to supress them.They can come like bombs.I try to filter them and slow their effects but i already have scars and a lot of things to unscramble.I guess its just the usual shit that everyone has.
I hope you can keep up with your emotions.
User avatar
Δύναμις
Posts: 2630
Joined: 04 Dec 2012 23:07

Re: PROTOI PERCEPTIONS AND VALUES

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Mar 2016 11:55

Grayfox wrote:This post, in perspective, is short for the very very wide amount of topics and emotions it covers. There are so many emotions.. it is such a deep post. and this is the third time or so I am reading it, and I still don't understand it in detail. I have so many questions, but before those questions I have so many emotions. I just wanted to comment on how much this post moved me, it is so powerful. I will need lots of time to process these emotions, and slowly work through each point to see it in some kind of detail..

:angelic-green: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :crying-yellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :romance-smileyheart: :happy-smileyflower:
:romance-grouphug: big hugs to everyone :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree:


:text-thankyoublue: for sharing this :romance-kisscheek:
I feel joy, excitement, confidence and love coming through your post and that these are much-much stronger than every other emotion in you while writing it.

But astrochimp's answer to Pegazus' (in my eyes positive post) has given a totally different direction. The kind of emotions he is talking is not the kind of emotions you have by reading the first post of this thread and in fact I would say that astrochimp's answer is kind "off topic" and it belongs rather to this thread supressed emotions than to this one here. Therefore I decided to move it incl. some answers to it :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:
User avatar
Grayfox
Posts: 4394
Joined: 13 Feb 2016 18:37

Re: PROTOI PERCEPTIONS AND VALUES

Unread postby Grayfox » 30 Apr 2016 23:39

Pegazus wrote:Emotions are really hard to manage,thats why i try to supress them.They can come like bombs.I try to filter them and slow their effects but i already have scars and a lot of things to unscramble.I guess its just the usual shit that everyone has.
I hope you can keep up with your emotions.


Thank you Pegazus, I really appreciate that, my friend. I wish you all the best in dealing with your emotions in whatever way works well for you, and in your unscrambling/emotional unsuppression/healing process. :happy-smileyflower: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree:

Δύναμις wrote::text-thankyoublue: for sharing this :romance-kisscheek:
I feel joy, excitement, confidence and love coming through your post and that these are much-much stronger than every other emotion in you while writing it.

But astrochimp's answer to Pegazus' (in my eyes positive post) has given a totally different direction. The kind of emotions he is talking is not the kind of emotions you have by reading the first post of this thread and in fact I would say that astrochimp's answer is kind "off topic" and it belongs rather to this thread supressed emotions than to this one here. Therefore I decided to move it incl. some answers to it :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:


You're welcome and thank you for your encouragement. Yes, on reflection there is joy, excitement, confidence and love all present! So many things going on in me when I read this post. Shattering of old illusions, excitement and hope, looking forward to the future, thinking about the large amount and form of traps.. and reflecting on the fact that we are still here, together, through all the very numerous traps. This really says something :happy-smileyflower: :happy-sunshine: :romance-smileyheart:

:romance-grouphug:

I try to only write posts when I am feeling positive (and not sure about my overall success in this :angelic-halo: ) but I was surprised at how much emotional discussion sparked from my comment. Yes, I felt that astrochimp's comment covered so many things but in a different topic to Protoi Perceptions and Values, that it deserved a different topic on emotions. And now I see this is already created :mrgreen:

It is clear that emotions is a very very wide topic and many people are very interested in discussing this topic :romance-kisscheek: :romance-smileyheart: .

When I have had more time to think about the individual points of this topic thread, I may have some specific comments or questions. But before then, I have already learned a lot. A major theme seems to be about comfortable growth, and doing what is comfortable for you, learning or seeing what makes you uncomfortable and staying away from it. This is very beneficial for me as I have experienced tremendous pressures/stress in the past and it never helped me much. Actually, I had to help myself out of it :lol: :handgestures-thumbup: . It was actually very detrimental which aligns with your/Oni's statement. I have recently experienced the "slow, comfortable pressure" way of growth, which actually works and is much more preferable to me! (the other method doesn't even work :text-lol: :laughing-rolling: )
Oni
Posts: 263
Joined: 24 Dec 2015 17:57

Re: PROTOI PERCEPTIONS AND VALUES

Unread postby Oni » 01 May 2016 01:36

Grayfox wrote:
Pegazus wrote:Emotions are really hard to manage,thats why i try to supress them.They can come like bombs.I try to filter them and slow their effects but i already have scars and a lot of things to unscramble.I guess its just the usual shit that everyone has.
I hope you can keep up with your emotions.


Thank you Pegazus, I really appreciate that, my friend. I wish you all the best in dealing with your emotions in whatever way works well for you, and in your unscrambling/emotional unsuppression/healing process. :happy-smileyflower: :romance-heartsthree: :romance-heartsthree:

Δύναμις wrote::text-thankyoublue: for sharing this :romance-kisscheek:
I feel joy, excitement, confidence and love coming through your post and that these are much-much stronger than every other emotion in you while writing it.

But astrochimp's answer to Pegazus' (in my eyes positive post) has given a totally different direction. The kind of emotions he is talking is not the kind of emotions you have by reading the first post of this thread and in fact I would say that astrochimp's answer is kind "off topic" and it belongs rather to this thread supressed emotions than to this one here. Therefore I decided to move it incl. some answers to it :happy-smileyflower:

:romance-grouphug: :romance-heartsthree:


You're welcome and thank you for your encouragement. Yes, on reflection there is joy, excitement, confidence and love all present! So many things going on in me when I read this post. Shattering of old illusions, excitement and hope, looking forward to the future, thinking about the large amount and form of traps.. and reflecting on the fact that we are still here, together, through all the very numerous traps. This really says something :happy-smileyflower: :happy-sunshine: :romance-smileyheart:

:romance-grouphug:

I try to only write posts when I am feeling positive (and not sure about my overall success in this :angelic-halo: ) but I was surprised at how much emotional discussion sparked from my comment. Yes, I felt that astrochimp's comment covered so many things but in a different topic to Protoi Perceptions and Values, that it deserved a different topic on emotions. And now I see this is already created :mrgreen:

It is clear that emotions is a very very wide topic and many people are very interested in discussing this topic :romance-kisscheek: :romance-smileyheart: .

When I have had more time to think about the individual points of this topic thread, I may have some specific comments or questions. But before then, I have already learned a lot. A major theme seems to be about comfortable growth, and doing what is comfortable for you, learning or seeing what makes you uncomfortable and staying away from it. This is very beneficial for me as I have experienced tremendous pressures/stress in the past and it never helped me much. Actually, I had to help myself out of it :lol: :handgestures-thumbup: . It was actually very detrimental which aligns with your/Oni's statement. I have recently experienced the "slow, comfortable pressure" way of growth, which actually works and is much more preferable to me! (the other method doesn't even work :text-lol: :laughing-rolling: )


:text-goodpost: :romance-grouphug:
User avatar
gZo
Posts: 522
Joined: 04 Apr 2017 02:37
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.
Location: Pandora

Re: PROTOI PERCEPTIONS AND VALUES

Unread postby gZo » 09 Apr 2017 12:29

Thank you for these words Alex, great post. This is so helping!

:text-goodpost: :text-thankyoublue:

Return to “Other Topics from Presbeia Protoi”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest