#005 Getting our 3D incarnated perspectives right.

In the past we published a lot of information about how things are working. Many of it was only partial, some was intentionally wrong for different reasons (security, trigger etc...). In this forum we now try to slowly bring the things together as they really are. We will define new terms and redefine old ones. And maybe we also will nullify old terms. The topics of this forum do not nullify all old information, but we will try to set them in order and context. But also many my become simply outdated.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

#005 Getting our 3D incarnated perspectives right.

Unread postby Frank » 12 Oct 2023 18:52

We physical people always have the perspective based on our matter world.
We can touch things, they are solid hard or soft materials.
We have physics, chemistry, biology and all the other "real" science. These are the
real things for us, that all of our perspectives are based on.

For most people, even our people with cognitions etc., these are the fundamental basic
perspectives in our life.

We could not be more wrong.

The 3D science is also a very critical thing. There analysis of the 3D things are very
precise in most cases. But as they only accept the 3D upside down perspective as
the one and only existing and right possibility, most conclusions of 3D science is also
upside down, and by that often wrong. The best example is neuroscience. They have
the most sophisticated methods to find out which part of the brain is doing what. Perfect.
But they have the (wrong) dogma, intentionally put on them by "the bad guys", that the
brain is doing all those things. The dogma says nothing else allowed.
But in reality, the brain is "just" an amazing interface. It is able to do some very few
basic functions (like breathing) by itself. But everything else is done by "energetic" parts
of the physical body. So instead of having an excellent analysis of how the brain is
working they in fact have an excellent analysis of the interface work of the brain.
But in the end because of their dogma that they have to use, they get it all completely
wrong.

In the above paragraph I intentionally also wrote something "wrong", upside down.
It was this part: done by "energetic" parts of the physical body
This is our biggest wrong perspective. Seeing us 3D Humans in the matter solid
bodies as the real thing, and everything else as "the energetic".
We could not be more wrong.

Our 3D reality with it's 3D physics and chemistry etc. is the non-real thing.
This will be explained in the topic "Realities".

Another important thing about getting things upside down i want to mention, even
if this will maybe not get a topic in this forum, is religions and atheists.
The 3D science perspective has the strong dogma, that god(s) etc. don't exist.
As long as you don't have 3D proof, it don't exist. That's the atheists perspective.
The could not be more wrong. And if they would drop the dogma and start collecting
the hints, they would get sooner or later to the point, that something serious must exist
outside of 3D scientific proven realm. But they are strongly forbidden to do this by their
own dogma which they have to follow.

But are the believing people right then? Of course not. They believe in a good god.
But we know, that all current conceptions of gods are pure evil. Dark constructs to
enslave and harvest beings. So believers are wrong too.

You can add in the comments below more ideas of upside down topics.
I will check them and add here if it makes sense.
Azra

Re: #005 Getting our 3D incarnated perspectives right.

Unread postby Azra » 12 Oct 2023 20:32

An upside down, back to front, wrong way around, inside out and twisted place :lol: It's not easy to engage here beyond the senses, yet there is the feeling that there is more, that elements are missing/lost/hidden. I've heard stories of scientists, those who've discovered something beyond the allowable parameters, being stopped from publishing or going further with their line of research.

I'm curious and looking forward to the updates, thank you for the taster Frank :angelic-sunshine: What about the heart, does it have functions or a role that is unclear? Would fossil fuels and geology come under 'upside down'? And is the 'cosmos' we see with the naked eye false in its description? Has any information on fractality changed or expanded?
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 12 Oct 2023 20:48

My understanding has somewhat been, that our physical 3d-experience is more like a presentation (result) of what is actually going on, that has been compiled and manipulated by complex algorithms that calculate what makes sense, is coherent and follows a causal order from a 3d-point of view.
I wonder if this could mean, that for example, two things that we view, that are closely related to each other, or maybe even next to one another, could actually not interact at all with one another in the real energetic ongoings.
To put it in different words, things happen energetically, and then get taken apart and reorganized, completely overhauled and presented as what we experience and we basically miss out on anything and everything that is actually relevant information to us. There's more to this but I'm having trouble explaining it in a way I agree with.
alc

Unread postby alc » 12 Oct 2023 22:31

Something like ELEFANT have evening dance through crystal glass shop of illussion.
And now all glass Is breaking into Pieces , powder, ...
Very nice described Frank, thank you, and beautiful performance ELEFANT
We are somehow calcificated in this 3d reality.
Last edited by alc on 13 Oct 2023 07:42, edited 3 times in total.
marie

Unread postby marie » 13 Oct 2023 07:26

Azra wrote: Would fossil fuels and geology come under 'upside down'? And is the 'cosmos' we see with the naked eye false in its description?

This is a trigger topic for me because I spent tens of thousands of dollars getting a miseducation in geology. :lol: Yeah, it's upside down. I'm still working on unlearning what I was taught. "Fossil fuels" are a marketing scam to make hydrocarbons seem scarce and limited. Hydrocarbons come from deep in the earth and are found in rock layers that don't have enough biological material to produce them. Some oil and gas reservoirs even refill themselves from below. But marketing your oil with a cute dinosaur and telling everyone that we'll run out of oil in 30 years is good for business.

Geology has a lot of other problems, but the main problem with science in my eyes is the intentional avoidance of electromagnetic explanations for a lot of 3D processes from the human body all the way to the sun and everything in between. But that's all part of the plan, I suppose.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 13 Oct 2023 08:09

Electromagnetic fields are a major part of pretty much everything
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 04 Nov 2023 20:48

Sorry to trigger any bad feelings in you @marie :romance-kisscheek: I understand we are played with on the fossil fuel front but I love the way you said it :handgestures-thumbup: I just thought I'd start with some basics (or what popped into my tired brain at the time :lol: ) It seems that almost all areas in our lives are meddled with to a greater or lesser extent. As Frank indicates, you can't build any good science on a rotten foundation :(

@alc, I love your poetic take :romance-heartsthree: and I can relate very much to feeling calcified!

I can see how that may be happening to us regularly and it makes sense @Anton. That's a very interesting perspective :text-thankyoublue:

Return to “"Realities" and how "things" are real working”