#000 Many things are upside down and need a 180° turn.

In the past we published a lot of information about how things are working. Many of it was only partial, some was intentionally wrong for different reasons (security, trigger etc...). In this forum we now try to slowly bring the things together as they really are. We will define new terms and redefine old ones. And maybe we also will nullify old terms. The topics of this forum do not nullify all old information, but we will try to set them in order and context. But also many my become simply outdated.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

#000 Many things are upside down and need a 180° turn.

Unread postby Frank » 12 Oct 2023 18:14

We 3D physical people have many things upside down.

This applies to our individual perspectives, but also to 3D science. This forum is made to
turn the things 180° and put them onto their feet.

In the past we published a lot of information about how things are working. Many of it
was only partial, some was intentionally wrong for different reasons (security,
war strategy, trigger etc...). In this forum we now try to slowly bring the things together
as they really are. We will define new terms and redefine old ones. And maybe we also
will nullify old terms. The topics of this forum do not nullify all old information, but we will
try to set them in order and context. But also many my become simply outdated.

The topics in this forum will be numbered. By this we will try to give them a reading order.
To get the forum sorted in this order you need to get down and sort by "subject" and "ascending".

Return to “"Realities" and how "things" are real working”