The Protoi Classification Systems

eternalullaby

The Protoi Classification Systems

Unread postby eternalullaby » 29 Sep 2018 16:49

:greetings-wavingyellow: Our new video is up! In this one we break down how the analogue and fractal parts of beings are classified.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arknhnfQ1Fs

The subs are attached below for anyone who would like to translate :)
Attachments
pt_classifications.sbv
(4.72 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
Last edited by eternalullaby on 02 Oct 2018 02:02, edited 1 time in total.
Finn

Re: The Protoi Classification Systems

Unread postby Finn » 01 Oct 2018 16:28

Oh Great, thanks for posting this new video! I really like the Protoi videos! I also like Frank's videos he made way back & I wish he had time to make more but I know he is busy,

Have a GOOD day! :greetings-waveyellow:

P.S. I think my post is forum post 22222 hahaha COOL!! :lol: :banana-dance: :banana-guitar: :banana-linedance: :banana-jumprope: :banana-angel: :clap: :text-lol: :whistle: :happy-jumpyellow: :occasion-gift:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 01 Oct 2018 16:37

Oh no, I spent too much time making emojis and am post 22223, why does this always happen??? :doh: :doh: :doh:

P.S. YAY post 22223!!! :lol: :banana-dance: :banana-guitar: :banana-linedance: :banana-jumprope: :banana-angel: :clap: :text-lol: :whistle: :happy-jumpyellow: :occasion-gift: :wink: :happy-smileyflower:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 01 Oct 2018 17:20

Oh, I wanted to ask this but got distracted... I have always said Protoi like Pro-TOY but in both the videos we say Pro-TEE. So Pro-TEE is the right way to pronounce Protoi?
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 01 Oct 2018 18:04

The video is amazing, yall did an amazing job on it.. its clearly a corraborative effort, with each pitching in in whatever way, maybe one is doing the editing of the subtitles; others are putting the text together; one is speaking; one is doing the graphics (which are awesome, btw).

My only criticism is that the white text on the first slide against the background is a tad hard to read. Apart from that, wonderful job and I look forward to seeing more videos ..

There is something about a clear graphic accompanied by an auditory explanation that makes things feel easier to understand... I understand that the topics here are generally very difficult to get through and take multiple attempts for even a little to sink in .. at least it felt that way for me.

These videos are great.. keep it up and I look forward to the next! :happy-smileyflower:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Oct 2018 19:51

Finn wrote:Oh, I wanted to ask this but got distracted... I have always said Protoi like Pro-TOY but in both the videos we say Pro-TEE. So Pro-TEE is the right way to pronounce Protoi?

Pro-TEE is right.
And it's the same for singular and plural.
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 05 Oct 2018 00:12

Oh ok, I will tell everyone Pro-TEE now. Thanks! :)

Return to “VIDEOS about PROTOI and the PROTOI ALLIANCE”