Who are the Protoi?

Eirenaios

Who are the Protoi?

Unread postby Eirenaios » 25 Sep 2018 23:19

We made a video about who the Protoi are and why the Protoi are here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NP5b4pjHkaE

The original link to the article we made this video from is here.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Re: Who are the Protoi?

Unread postby Shellers » 26 Sep 2018 00:26

The video turned out really nice! Thank you to all involved in its creation. Really good work!
Robin
Signature: Robin Hanowell

Unread postby Robin » 26 Sep 2018 00:28

Great job!! Love having something like this to share with friends!
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 26 Sep 2018 05:22

Well done!! :handgestures-thumbup:

Sadly whenever I have tried to share this info with others it like I am talking to the wall.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Sep 2018 11:05

Jude wrote:Sadly whenever I have tried to share this info with others it like I am talking to the wall.

Well planned lies and fairy stories are easier to spread than the mere, cruel truth. One day all the light ones, that don't want to listen now, will be ashamed and devastated for having wasted their lifetime believing in trash.
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 26 Sep 2018 12:15

Awesome video!
The pictures that were used in this video are very nice and the explanation is good. :smile:
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 26 Sep 2018 17:05

:happy-sunshine: I agree totally with Robin's comment that there are those of us who need the auditory and visual. Been that way with everything I've ever learned. In reply to Alex's statement: yes they will be ashamed and I know from personal experience. I was once on this forum and left for some hair brained info that took me nowhere. Makes me wonder WTF I could possibly have been thinking. :confusion-seeingstars: It was not as easy as you might think to ask to rejoin the forum because that shame almost kept me from asking. That was then and this now :happy-smileyflower:
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 26 Sep 2018 17:26

They picture different than i imagine , look like Gao ranger to me :laughing-rolling:

About the video , i'm not sure people will listen or not , read alot novels so i know there alot of stuff like this - of course those "gods" always number one.
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 26 Sep 2018 20:01

Hey everyone :greetings-waveyellow:

If you're interested in helping out with language subtitles for our videos, you can download the file below and use that to make your translations. That way we're able to retain the timestamps, which would make for a more seamless update process on YouTube :happy-smileyflower:

Thanks!! :romance-grouphug:
Attachments
captions.sbv
(7.75 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 26 Sep 2018 20:17

eternalullaby wrote:Hey everyone :greetings-waveyellow:

If you're interested in helping out with language subtitles for our videos, you can download the file below and use that to make your translations. That way we're able to retain the timestamps, which would make for a more seamless update process on YouTube :happy-smileyflower:

Thanks!! :romance-grouphug:

:handgestures-thumbup: thanks!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 26 Sep 2018 22:48

MikeyMo wrote: In reply to Alex's statement: yes they will be ashamed and I know from personal experience. I was once on this forum and left for some hair brained info that took me nowhere. Makes me wonder WTF I could possibly have been thinking. :confusion-seeingstars: It was not as easy as you might think to ask to rejoin the forum because that shame almost kept me from asking. That was then and this now :happy-smileyflower:

So sorry you felt that way, my dear friend :romance-caress: :romance-kisscheek:
You shouldn't feel ashamed at all. You did nothing wrong. You just needed a bit longer than others and there is nothing wrong with that. You are actually very brave and a great person! I am very happy to have you here.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 01 Oct 2018 17:58

This video is good & explains things very well to me. I really like the art too. I agree that Orion & Taurus look like Power Rangers :-D

Jude wrote:Well done!! :handgestures-thumbup:

Sadly whenever I have tried to share this info with others it like I am talking to the wall.

Yeah, about 30% of the people I try to tell Protoi stuff to start to turn into a wall. Another 20% get angry which is not cool, another 20% are nice but they laugh it off & say it sound like a silly cult & then another 30% are very nice & find it interesting & like it but they never have time or energy actually check it out. It's very frustrating! :angry-cussingblack:

However, these videos are very good & I think they can really help! :happy-sunshine:

Return to “VIDEOS about PROTOI and the PROTOI ALLIANCE”