About our donation bar

Δύναμις

About our donation bar

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Sep 2017 22:49

One of our members, who is fully aware of our disastrous financial situation and the survival problems attached to that, suggested almost a year ago to add a donation bar to the forum, so people, who are helping already or are interested in helping us (and the Protoi Alliance) can see/follow the progress and maybe act accordingly (donate if needed, not donate if the current month is covered).

1. The amount needed per month to ensure our survival is 2,700 €. I'll reset the bar on the 1st of each month.
2. The bar will be updated daily. This has to be done manually for different reasons.
3. Donations in other currencies than euro or in cryptocurrencies will be converted to the actual current euro value.
4. Sales of Pearlgonites, Healing Cards or other products also count towards the monthly needed amount.
5. Fees of any kind (i.e. Paypal) will be deducted from the donated amount before added to the bar.

I am not going to explain more about our financial problems or why don't have any other income than donations (except some sales). All these has been said in the past various times and you can find it here.

Our job as described in the battles and the planning of the future of humanity and earth are far more important than our personal wealth. We are not interested in making a living on your donation, but in finishing the job, eliminate the darkness, stop the wars all over earth and ensure you and your children a life worth living for (details here).
Last edited by Δύναμις on 18 May 2019 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Amount edited.
Effy

Re: About our donation bar

Unread postby Effy » 12 Sep 2017 04:20

:happy-jumpyellow: Sadly Im broke right now,but I could start donating next month.

:happy-jumpeveryone:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 12 Sep 2017 14:57

Great idea! :romance-grouphug:
009bliss

Unread postby 009bliss » 15 Sep 2017 03:48

I was just wondering about the bar and then saw this post! On the right how it is not in blue I was wondering, at first, if that meant it had bee raised already and the goal was on the left... I am happy to read your post, well I certainly wish money troubles were not an issue, but the clarification and transparency is wonderful. I will set something up! :happy-sunshine:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Sep 2017 16:12

009bliss wrote: I will set something up! :happy-sunshine:

:text-thankyoublue: :romance-kisscheek: so very much! Your help is highly appreciated. I hope you'll get it hundredfold back at least for as long as cash is needed. Once we are able to provide our light people with everything needed for this existence the money system will be destroyed forever.

:romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Sep 2017 08:54

Update: Unfortunately I had to adjust the needed amount at least for this month to the current circumstances. Due to a fusion with another bank, our overdraft limit has been cancelled, which means that we need 1000 in the bank instead of 500 by the end of the month, otherwise we can't pay our rent in time . :( The bank didn't even bother notifying us in advance. We had to find out the hard way: card payment denied twice, so I had to ask them what goes on.
One more attack against the Protoi. Looking forward to the next one! :text-lol: Obviously we do quite a few things right and darks don't like it. :happy-smileyflower:
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 23 Sep 2017 11:12

:angry-screaming: I am soo tired of financial attacks..Just when i thought i can live with money circumstances they cut from every corner so not that i cant donate but i must survive with 25 euros two weeks from now.
Is there any way we can fight this shit without breaking the light rules? :angry-tappingfoot:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 23 Sep 2017 19:43

Kira wrote::angry-screaming: I am soo tired of financial attacks..Just when i thought i can live with money circumstances they cut from every corner so not that i cant donate but i must survive with 25 euros two weeks from now.
Is there any way we can fight this shit without breaking the light rules? :angry-tappingfoot:

I ( my family) have considered moving into a RV or camper van or tiny house on wheels to avoid the massive rents we pay in my city.
Of course there are other problems that go along with doing this as well.
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 23 Sep 2017 20:13

Δύναμις wrote:Update: Unfortunately I had to adjust the needed amount at least for this month to the current circumstances. Due to a fusion with another bank, our overdraft limit has been cancelled, which means that we need 1000 in the bank instead of 500 by the end of the month, otherwise we can't pay our rent in time . :( The bank didn't even bother notifying us in advance. We had to find out the hard way: card payment denied twice, so I had to ask them what goes on.
One more attack against the Protoi. Looking forward to the next one! :text-lol: Obviously we do quite a few things right and darks don't like it. :happy-smileyflower:

I hate banks and their dark machinations.
Do you have credit unions there?
My friend closed her bank account and moved to a credit union....I guess they are a lesser evil?? LOL
("Credit unions are not-for-profit financial cooperatives, whose earnings are paid back to members in the form of higher savings rates and lower loan rates. Banks are for-profit corporations, with declared earnings paid to stockholders only.")
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 23 Sep 2017 21:45

I think perhaps many have experienced increased attacks after war in RCS started? At least, is seems like that to me. And Protoi are taking the harder hits I have no doubt.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Sep 2017 23:56

Jude wrote:I hate banks and their dark machinations.

I detest banks too (unfortunately I can't "hate" anyone, not even darks = I won't waste my energy on hating anyone :text-lol: ).

No, we don't have credit unions here. And hopefully soon no banks at all.

Btw. :text-thankyoublue: very much for the donation! :romance-grouphug: :romance-kisscheek:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 25 Sep 2017 22:09

Δύναμις wrote:
Jude wrote:I hate banks and their dark machinations.

I detest banks too (unfortunately I can't "hate" anyone, not even darks = I won't waste my energy on hating anyone :text-lol: ).

No, we don't have credit unions here. And hopefully soon no banks at all.

Btw. :text-thankyoublue: very much for the donation! :romance-grouphug: :romance-kisscheek:

LOL ....to clarify, re "hating banks" I am not a hater of anyone either...do not have it in me to hate.. but I sure as heck do not have any respect for any person, organization or entity that causes harm to others.
And your welcome, :romance-grouphug: re donation. Wish I could do more....give you that piece land where you could have your community center....surround it with lovely flowers for all to enjoy. :happy-smileyflower:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Oct 2017 15:21

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Update on September: we reached 92.19% of the total needed, which is quite good. :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :text-thankyoublue: so much everyone!

I would have reduced a bit the total needed for October but since we haven't met the full amount needed for September and some more things came up, the missing amount carries on.

:romance-grouphug:
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 04 Oct 2017 16:33

I am suddenly getting virus notifications from my Antivirus programm on that page...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Oct 2017 18:29

Ribo wrote:I am suddenly getting virus notifications from my Antivirus programm on that page...

You mean if you click the mining site? If yes, then it is probably because some ad blockers and similar software try to prevent automatic running of the mining. Some sites use your computer for mining without warning you or asking your permission for that.
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 04 Oct 2017 18:33

Δύναμις wrote:
Ribo wrote:I am suddenly getting virus notifications from my Antivirus programm on that page...

You mean if you click the mining site?

Yes. So what do i do now ? Adblock is deactivated for it...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 04 Oct 2017 18:49

Ribo wrote:Yes. So what do i do now ? Adblock is deactivated for it...

Hmm... no idea, sorry :(
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 04 Oct 2017 19:51

Maybe you can add http://donation.presbeia-protoi.org/ to your Antivirus program's "whitelist" or "allowed list", for its 'web protection' module (or something similar).
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 04 Oct 2017 20:13

Grayfox wrote:
Maybe you can add http://donation.presbeia-protoi.org/ to your Antivirus program's "whitelist" or "allowed list", for its 'web protection' module (or something similar).

Thanks for the tip. i put "coinhive.com" to exceptions, because thats the site that is shown on the virus notification as "dangerous", i checked that site out, it doesnt look harmful. I put the link you shared in the exceptions too but that didnt worked, now with "coinhive.com" in the exceptions, it works.
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 06 Oct 2017 02:14

Jude wrote:
Kira wrote::angry-screaming: I am soo tired of financial attacks..Just when i thought i can live with money circumstances they cut from every corner so not that i cant donate but i must survive with 25 euros two weeks from now.

I ( my family) have considered moving into a RV or camper van or tiny house on wheels to avoid the massive rents we pay in my city.
Of course there are other problems that go along with doing this as well.

:greetings-waveyellow: i think here are some useful tips on that subject
https://elpocito.wordpress.com/living-i ... -nomadism/ https://elpocito.wordpress.com/living-on-less-money/

Return to “YOUR support matters!”