About our donation bar

Yggor

Re: About our donation bar

Unread postby Yggor » 05 Sep 2021 19:48

That is such a great gesture, thank you, unknown supporter!
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 05 Sep 2021 20:00

Thank you so much unknown for the help. :greetings-wavingyellow:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 05 Sep 2021 23:07

:greetings-waveyellow:

Hello great unknown helper! Thank you for your help.
It is incredibly huge and super to know there are people like this out there.

:handgestures-thumbsup: :handgestures-thumbsup: :handgestures-thumbsup: :handgestures-thumbsup: :handgestures-thumbsup: :handgestures-thumbsup: :handgestures-salute: :handgestures-salute: :handgestures-salute: :handgestures-salute: :handgestures-salute:
:text-thankyoublue:
weiiiii

Unread postby weiiiii » 12 Oct 2021 01:43

Did our mysterious sponsor do it again?? Or is it someone else this time? Wow, things are really looking up these days. :happy-sunshine:

A big thank you to whoever that was! :romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 13 Oct 2021 10:26

weiiiii wrote:Did our mysterious sponsor do it again??

Yes, they did in the early morning hours yesterday and I am speechless and relieved like the month before, since this gave us some unexpected financial freedom. We had some higher bills to pay this month (dentist, car, insurances) which got just about covered with the extra we had from last month, but things started getting a bit tighter again before this last donation. We are more than ok for the next 3 weeks :happy-sunshine:

A huge THANK YOU to our unknown friend once more!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 May 2023 09:24

I was asked a few times how we are coping with the climbing prices so I decided to post a small update.
To make it short: it is not looking good for us in the long term. Our living cost is higher than 3000 € per month and since we didn't even reach the minimum needed amount in the last seven-eight months things are getting worse every day. The small minus amounts from the previous months are slowly adding up and create small holes here and there. I am not going to change the needed amount to the actual one as I know that our people do already the best they can for the mission. There is no point to burden them more.

At good times we used to have the money for the next rent one or two weeks in advance. Nowadays we don't have the full amount in hand when the month changes. We need 1750,32 € for rent, electricity and medical insurance monthly. Cutting down any of those is not possible. Whatever remains goes towards groceries for four people. The supermarket prices went insane in the last year. 10 big eggs used to cost 1.29 €, today's price is 1.99 € for 10 small eggs and over 4 € for better quality ones. Meat went up around 40-50% per kilo.

And the struggle continues ... BUT we don't give up :happy-smileyflower:
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 30 May 2023 10:11

:romance-caress: I was looking at the donation bar last night and noticing the big shortfall (with concern) again. This must be so stressful, not knowing how much you'll receive month to month. Prices took a sharp increase last year and are regularly creeping up where I am, along with the hike in energy costs and it's certainly tougher. I am sure we can put our heads together as members and help bridge that gap. I tried promoting your perlensturm site a couple of months ago though there were some issues linking it in some spaces online, but I'll do that again more widely to help generate sales and get more of those wonderful pearlies out there! Thank you for continuing on the battlefront. You are all BEYOND wunderbar :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: !! Much love :romance-adore:
Last edited by Azra on 31 May 2023 07:03, edited 1 time in total.
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 30 May 2023 15:11

I am looking for ways to cut back and then I can send a bit more. For instance my brother will not get a card or gift this year on his birthday :laughing-rolling: . We'll have a nice phone call and leave it at that. I can also cut back on other areas and will certainly figure out what is possible. Thanks for all you guys do!!! :romance-kisscheek:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Jun 2023 11:36

THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE,

for your support once more! I can hardly express how grateful I am to the ones that constantly invest all they can in the mission (I am not talking only about money in this case).

Special thanks also to our unknown generous friend, who just took away all the financial worries for this month and even more!
Azra

Unread postby Azra » 13 Dec 2023 22:02

The Mystery Donor strikes again (I take it)!!! :handgestures-thumbup: :text-thankyoublue: :handgestures-thumbup:

Thanks for supporting this small forum with a big mission :angelic-little:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 14 Dec 2023 00:37

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Return to “YOUR support matters!”