This forum is not a "kindergarten"!

Δύναμις

This forum is not a "kindergarten"!

Unread postby Δύναμις » 09 Nov 2019 03:17

In our first steps over seven years ago, we thought that the majority of people on earth were lights and the few dark ones were the ones that made things hard for everyone. I have to admit that we were quite naive at that point :laughing-rolling:
Anyway we had an open forum and an open heart for everyone that wanted to join us. Nowadays things changed a lot. Not everyone is welcome and not everyone that has registered in the past and left on his own or got kicked out by me is welcome to join again. NO WAY! The info here is mindblowing and very hard to understand. People often get scared and leave, but the ones that belong to us will eventually come back and they are more than welcome to us. They come back because they want to help where they can. They come back because they realize that whatever trash they have been served out there will never ever really explain anything and will never ever significantly change anything in this world. These are the main reasons that made them come back and I love them for having the courage to do so.

But there is also another type of "come back" and I detest this one more than anything else right now.
The following message from a former member reached us a few days ago.

He wants to come back for his own sake. He needs help and decided to re-join. NO! People like him are not welcome to re-join! Not in this life not in any other life! He can go seek help from the sites he was supporting all these years.

He got the best possible treatment from us, got his questions answered and even got a Pearlgonite paid and sent to him by another member. All for free. He appreciated nothing at all and he never bothered to read the forum properly (his message is a mix of nonsense). He was promoting spiritual trash on facebook while he was registered with us. Months ago he tried to blame us in some post in our forum and this is when he got kicked out. Wise decision.
By that time he was already found as a traitor (energetically speaking) which gave him a free ticket to hell. Frank checked again after his request, since there was a wave of re-classifying traitors after new info was available and we check multiple times in order to avoid mistakes. He is still classified as traitor and this won't change anymore. The deadline for changes in this regard was met a couple of weeks ago. No chance for him and every other traitor.
Attachments
no.PNG
(158.05 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Azra

Re: This forum is not a "kindergarten"!

Unread postby Azra » 09 Nov 2019 03:31

It's a tough job, but you are here to guard all light. Strength to you :angelic-cyan:
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 09 Nov 2019 08:33

They will always try to sneak in and do damage and/or try to destroy. I have some darks on my work and I can clearly see the pattern. One is trying always to manipulate everyone around and he does some real nasty shit with us, but manages to stay out of focus because he seeks the 4 eyes private talk with the "bosses" and manipulates them. Telled them lies, tryed to get compassion. Everytime succesfull. The "bosses" are darks too (got never a confirmation, but you don't need one for them) so it works perfectly. I try to avoid, and for sure ignore them, because it's the only possibility. He/They will always try the same and backstab you by the first chance. I can't imagine how much they fill everyone of us around with shit, but I try my best to protect me and the others with Skib and Dropbox. :confusion-shrug:

Good choice Alexandra, I have no compassion for them anymore :romance-grouphug:
the4older

Unread postby the4older » 09 Nov 2019 13:51

At this point i have no idea why, but these idiots, just like all darks - have a "subconscious mission", to try to stop anything that's Light. There's a pattern of constantly trying to make Lights feel bad, which is a lot more obvious "in real life".

They constantly make up reasons to push BS to Lights, and it's always targeted. They avoid touching other idiots like themselves, and try to cooperate, even though they have been backstabing eachother since who knows when.

I've no idea why they don't "surrender", and stop their funny tactic, unless this "subconscious mission" is "hardcoded", and can't be changed.

They make their behavior seem innocent, and/or accidental, but time and examples clearly reveal their never-changing, toxic, and completely hostile behavior.
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 09 Nov 2019 14:45

Zasuha4 wrote:At this point i have no idea why, but these idiots, just like all darks - have a "subconscious mission", to try to stop anything that's Light. There's a pattern of constantly trying to make Lights feel bad, which is a lot more obvious "in real life".

They constantly make up reasons to push BS to Lights, and it's always targeted. They avoid touching other idiots like themselves, and try to cooperate, even though they have been backstabing eachother since who knows when.

I've no idea why they don't "surrender", and stop their funny tactic, unless this "subconscious mission" is "hardcoded", and can't be changed.

They make their behavior seem innocent, and/or accidental, but time and examples clearly reveal their never-changing, toxic, and completely hostile behavior.

Well , it like disease and they want others think like "you are the same of us" , in the past i try to think what others think so i may understand them , maybe this what they want then? "Even i stabbed you but it that good for you , no?" :text-lol:.
the4older

Unread postby the4older » 09 Nov 2019 15:49

Ley wrote:in the past i try to think what others think so i may understand them

I think you think of it way too simply.
There's no "conscious" thought, that reasons them to act toxic. Just like there's no "conscious" thought, that reasons all Lights to act non-toxic.
If you see thoughts, and actions of darks/traitors, you only see the input, and the output, but not the reasons for it being the way it is.

input>processing>output.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 09 Nov 2019 17:46

Zasuha4 wrote:I think you think of it way too simply.
There's no "conscious" thought, that reasons them to act toxic. Just like there's no "conscious" thought, that reasons all Lights to act non-toxic.
If you see thoughts, and actions of darks/traitors, you only see the input, and the output, but not the reasons for it being the way it is.

input>processing>output.

I totally agree with you, I think you have observed and understood this very well. While there may also be some darks who are more „actively“ hostile, in the majority of cases darks, but especially also dark supporters are totall unaware of their „dark subroutines“, which also often causes them to act in ways that may not even be directly disadvantageous to lights but rather indirectly, through surprisingly complex chains of events.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 09 Nov 2019 18:50

"yeah i was taking every help from you and everything you gave me but actually i didnt cared , then i went on a journey of selfdestruction, got destroyed even more , and now i wanna come back because you´re so nice"..

of course.. :laughing-rolling: that text is just full of energetic shit, tries of manipulation appealing to empathy (like that suicide part) and just egoistic "trying to save your own ass" shit.
kinda unbelievable he thinks he could just "come back" after all that..

that´s a bit like someone goes in a restaurant, blames the chef and the waiter for the food he actually liked, left and got some old cheeseburgers, got sick and wants the restaurant to pay the bills for it..
good that you got that person sorted out :happy-smileyflower:

Return to “Before you join this forum - Please READ this!”