You may be "light" but ...

Δύναμις

You may be "light" but ...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 28 Aug 2017 23:57

this doesn't mean that you can pester me/us whenever you feel like that. I got the follow emails (each email in different colour) within 2 hrs. Some of them contained only 1 sentence as you can see. 3 of them arrived after I told the person not to spam me and that I am busy.

Heyo! Im rather sorry that I haven't posted anything or emailed again. Been quite out of it. I really enjoy reading the forum as its the only thing that helps me at the moment. Im really wanting to buy a pearlgonite again in the next coming week. Im sorry for throwing them away - the bible had me throwing away other crystals and a load of books too in the past. the whole dark situation was really causing me troubles. I want to know without lies or deceit! I want to do the protoi mission and nothing else :D I have to get everything perfect though. I have hope that this could be what im looking for. :D have a gooden :)

My heart keeps getting attacked and I keep getting energy sucked from my legs. How do I shield myself?! I haven't got anything protecting. Im not sure...

I need help understanding the truth of the energy bodies. I got this menacing thing that came from my head. Everything is missing. I stupidly been going around looking for answers and then buying then throwing away...

Your post really match towards my life... Generally. Even about the dark sisters. Am I that? I thought she was my twin flame... If she is. Id like my heart back to love please...

So lovely to see your forum. I think this post is about me viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&p=21980&hilit=heart&sid=2e2e69a35c1d72039043fce69bc0fbb8#p21980 ... I got diagnosed with drug induced psychosis after smoking DMT and hash etc. And having an emotional tie with someone. I get major deja vu now that I have been in other timelines that have been perfect. A sort of romance. I thought it was a love trap. Why do all things end up linking!? This women which I felt things for and met who was vegan and did a thing called dearest lovely humans was someone who told me I was like a sister but I thought differently. Then I got hurt by it all and everything amplified thus trauma happened and then i went to hospital. Then I enduced the experiences by not taking medication but replacing the c with t to meditation. I was winging it but deep down I wanted a new world. With freedom and to be good to all sentient beings. So yeah I feel like these levels are a little like me. How wondering. She isn't in my life atm but ifthis is right. I may manifest a deep love! Who knows... I hope too! I can see things are changing back to light I hope. I never intended darkness. So glad you can see this haha. Bless. X

No way! I was meant to do a shit tone of work but I messed up and ended up classed as ill because I was too shy to show my love. Which now she is my light?! now im an ass because I got beat and followed everyone else... I hope I can fix it! Literally my performance ended poorly... Ugh... I've been here so many times I feel... Wow could you help me?

Do you know the beings who wear blue and have purple capes?

Whoever you guys are. You're looking at a mission to of change the governments... World peace, world love. And attacking people making soup. Who are really the dark ones...

Also isn't oneness what we all want in life... The illusion of separation is duality. The polarity of two forces - dark and light. Spiraling labyrinth. The aim is to unite all with compassion and love. Understanding of paths. Respecting... How is that dark? I thought I woke to then it say I was falling asleep... And attacking me constantly. Had no idea where it was coming from. This surely provokes general madness. All those people suffering because some silent people hurting because of movements or judgements. Where is my hearts love now?! How is that dangerous... How are you seeing this too. I can see it on the other side of it... Will this mean she will be in my life again... Is there more to this life and other dimensions! you may not be the only ones who know...

Its not about attacking the dark its about transmuting them... Your wants in a new world as literally what Id love for. Maybe the new earth can be done here. If I was to be her twin flame it would change the pharmaceutical company and government from all the knowledge I've been talking too to the NHS. Farmaceuticals more like. Organic... I just need a way to find how I can take to her again... Im just alone with the NHS's diagnosis and waiting for her. My plans didn't go too well. I got shy back to my childhood ways... Hmmphh

I am not going to analyze the situation here. This person had much help from at least one of our members and also a bit from me. I got a few series of emails like that from her to which I replied the best way I could but I am not willed to take that much longer since talking to her is simply wasted time and wasted energy. If you are one of our members and feel the need to reply to her, please open a thread in the private area and do it.

A friendly reminder to every light that reads that:
We need YOUR help to be able to help YOU and everyone else that desperately needs and deserves help on this planet and elsewhere!!!
Most of our light people are in a bad state and can hardly help themselves. Help us to help them! We all have our personal problems, but they can wait a bit longer. We have to join our forces against the darkness! We shouldn't waste time and effort on single cases, when the "ass of the whole planet" (=billions of people) is on fire. First we have to extinguish the fire and then we can take care of the wounds. Trying to treat the wounds while the fire goes wild makes no sense.

Sorry (or maybe not) if you think that I am too harsh but these are not the right times for flowery language. Things are as they are and we ALL have to face the truth!
Effy

Re: You may be "light" but ...

Unread postby Effy » 29 Aug 2017 16:04

Hold on,are these folks from the forum?Is this the same person I took care of last time?Just send them my way,I could be your secretary lmao :laughing-rolling: :happy-jumpyellow:
Δύναμις

Re: You may be "light" but ...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Aug 2017 17:15

Effy wrote:Hold on,are these folks from the forum?Is this the same person I took care of last time?Just send them my way,I could be your secretary lmao :laughing-rolling: :happy-jumpyellow:

Exactly! This is the person, good luck with her!

Return to “Before you join this forum - Please READ this!”