crystal or orgonite as the tool or base card, write the persons information
on a sheet of paper, write the ailments on another piece of paper and Go
heal on the last piece, layer them according to your instructions on the
information sheet of paper, speak their specific needs, keep their tool
(base card) with them and receive healing? I just don't understand the need
or significance of these cards. It seems to me this healing can be had by
anyone with the desire, intention, focus and need without the use of these
cards. I feel you are trying to capitalize off of something that is freely
available to all. Please advise as I'm truly interested in your reply.
Thank you!

Love, Light & Information,
M

Hello,

Thank you for replying. You seem very defensive, Rgiht! I have great shielding and none of your words/comments will ever get through to me. Whatever you send towards me comes back to you at least tenfold. :happy-smileyflower: angry and your answers lack the descriptive insight (= spiritual BS)I was looking for to fully understand the Protoi and your products. Well, you are not able to understand that WE are the Protoi and these are our products. We don't create our products according to "higher instructions". We are the ones that develop the technology and the products and the "higher beings" execute our orders, because this is the way it should be. We, down here as the weakest link have the saying. Not them over us, but we over them! I find it sad that you feel answering questions so one truly understands is a bother and waste of your time.I don't mind answering questions in general, but questions from darks are always waste of time. And, you didn’t do very well with your answers because I still don’t understand what/who Protoi actually is or how these cards actually work or where these crystals come from. Why should I bother answer your questions if you don't take the time to read our posts? What makes you think that you deserve individual treatment? Is your ego expecting that? None of my questions were meant to be harmful or offensive in any way and I apologize if you took them as such. I just want to understand, learn and be informed. Then learn to read first before asking! You keep mentioning darks and light persons. Which is Protoi? Read the forums!Your defensive, angry answers and attitude certainly don’t coincide with what most would consider light. My replies and questions are in black below your answers if it’s not too much of a waste of your time. I’m not ready to give up on trying to get information yet and hope this is not a waste of my time. No, what you try here is to piss me off, but it is not working on me. There is no genuine interest in your questions. It is not you asking to get answers, it is your dark self trying to diminish the Protoi and their work.

Kind Regards,

M... This is where she signed with her real name obviously in an effort to impress me or emphasize her nonsense words. Unfortunately for her, she gave me the opportunity to confirm my first thought: she is D5 (both Frank and Grayfox checked).

> On Jul 29, 2017, at 5:54 PM, Al Ex <Dynamis...presbeia-protoi.org> wrote:
>
> My answers in color, besides your questions
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've been reading thru your website about your cards and have some
>> questions.
>>
>> 1. What is the metal in the base card and what kind of crystal(s) is/are
>> used?
> Why should I give you this info? The metal is not that important. Most metals can be used for this purpose. The important part are the crystals and they can only be created/ordered by a Protoi, no one else. They are created by Protoi, using pure energies and Protoi technology.
Well, I guess I’m a nobody who’s interested in learning more and thought you may be open to sharing the dynamics of your product. Sorry if you took offense over my asking a pretty basic product question.
>> 2. Where did you get your information from about Protoi? I've researched
>> everywhere and can find no information on this except for areas affiliated
>> with you.
> We don't need any other "source" to give us information about ourselves. We ARE the Protoi (4 incarnated Protoi). You won't find any info about us elsewhere. Darks definitely use other names to describe us. Good luck in finding them. We are not interested in them. We are eternal beings and always in fight with the darks. We are here to free and heal our people.
You may not need information about yourselves, but others who are not the “(4 incarnated Protoi)" do, hence the question. Eternal beings from where? How can you free us?
>> 3. Why do these cards need to be used to get the desired effect?
> Because this is the key for the Protoi technology and they only work for light people. We are allowed to sell the tools, but not to sell healing in any way.
Seems to be a basic theme with most healing modalities. Sell the tools and/or your time but not the healing.

> Couldn't aperson essentially get the same healing effects by using a metal wrappedcrystal or orgonite as the tool or base card, write the persons informationon a sheet of paper, write the ailments on another piece of paper and Go heal on the last piece, layer them according to your instructions on theinformation sheet of paper, speak their specific needs, keep their tool(base card) with them and receive healing?

>
> No, this won't work. Every dark barstard will gladly provide you healing in order to get access to you and damage you more. If you use other tools (cards) than ours then you invite darks and give them the right to damage you. Our cards have protection mechanisms and only work with pure energies.
What are darks and how do they damage you? What are the protection mechanisms in the cards and how does that work? No one has the right to damage me nor do I invite anyone who would at any time. If I use Protoi tools am I essentially then inviting you and giving you the right to do what you will? I guess I’m looking for further insight to understand fully.
>
> I just don't understand the needor significance of these cards. It seems to me this healing can be had by anyone with the desire, intention, focus and need without the use of these cards.
>
> Sorry, but this is spiritual BS and nothing more. It is not about what YOU (or anyone else) wants, it is about WHO YOU REALLY ARE and in what situation you are forced to live. No one on this planet is free. Believing that you have a free will is absolutely nonsense. You are born in a certain environment and you follow the rules in order to survive. There are 5 dark groups and each of them has millions of followers. Those groups only heal their own people and no one else. So, no matter what you think there is no way that you could get the necessary healing if you don't belong to one of those groups (and happen to address your request to the right person of course). The Protoi healing is available to every light person and not only to Protoi Alliance members.
> Again, who are these darks? If Protoi healing is available to every light person, why is it only available thru you and in the form you offer? Are you trying to say that you are one of the 4 incarnated Protoi? Why is Protoi and your products the ONLY way and everything else is BS and invites damage?

> I feel you are trying to capitalize off of something that is freely available to all. Another spiritual BS and the sheep falls for it! What about open your eyes and see what really happens behind the scenes? This is the only way to understand that you are in a trap and that it is about time to awake and find your way out of it.
What really happens behind the scenes? How about help open my eyes with some actual insightful information and quit being so vague, defensive and negative? Why aren’t you producing and sharing healing freely if you’re here to free and heal us?
>
> Please advise as I'm truly interested in your reply. Sure you are! Either because you want to use it against us or because you really want to understand. Either way I don't bother. You have your answers and I hope that I won't need to waste more time on this kind of questions.
Use it against you? I don’t understand. How or why would I do that? Q&A is never a waste in my opinion. We are all students and we are all teachers. I hope you’ve learned something insightful with this communications.
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Love, Light & Information,
>> M

My last reply to her:

Am 30.07.2017 um 01:04 schrieb M...:
> How can you free us?

Sorry, but you don't belong to the ones that will be freed by us, if this is you: (link to her site)
Good luck, you'll need it!

Yes, it is waste of time to answer nonsense questions from people that don't take the time to check our forum properly.
And no, you are definitely not a teacher ;) and I am not interested in anything "insightful" in that case.

People like her (=darks) will never understand. They are sick to the bone! They have twisted every tiny bit of truth to make it fit to their beliefs and believe themselves to be "teachers". They try to teach others how to cope with their miserable lives, so they can keep the darkness going.
Effy

Re: Questions about the Protoi and the Healing Cards

Unread postby Effy » 10 Aug 2017 23:14

If you know they are dark then why do you even bother to answer?Its not like they are going to learn anything from what you said :confusion-questionmarks:
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 10 Aug 2017 23:39

In my experience lately, the darks I am encountering are especially tenacious. A sign of the times possibly? I am so looking forward to their fall!
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Aug 2017 00:21

Effy wrote:If you know they are dark then why do you even bother to answer?Its not like they are going to learn anything from what you said :confusion-questionmarks:

No, they may not learn from what I say, but maybe the ones that are not dark and read this here may learn to avoid stupid darks and don't fall for their "we are all students and teachers"-game. Beware of those teachers that want to show you how little you know and how small you should feel compared to the ass-ended masters!

Also, Effy, there is also another point why I bother answering their questions: they make me laugh :wink:

Shellers wrote:In my experience lately, the darks I am encountering are especially tenacious. A sign of the times possibly?

Yes, I hope so!
juu

Unread postby juu » 11 Aug 2017 14:27

:greetings-waveyellow:

"We ARE the Protoi (4 incarnated Protoi)"

I thought they were only 3 ... :confusion-questionmarks:

:romance-heartsthree:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 11 Aug 2017 14:53

I thought they were only 3 ...

Frank, Alex, Xavier and Grayfox. :greetings-waveyellow:
juu

Unread postby juu » 11 Aug 2017 15:44

jonas wrote:
I thought they were only 3 ...

Frank, Alex, Xavier and Grayfox. :greetings-waveyellow:

oh ok... did not know grayfox was a protoi... haha... thats nice.. :happy-smileyflower:
but thats weird.. i remember reading that the fourth one was crashed by eartha.... anyway.. :mrgreen:

:romance-smileyheart:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 11 Aug 2017 17:41

juu wrote:but thats weird.. i remember reading that the fourth one was crashed by eartha.... anyway.. :mrgreen:

True, but this was about the former 4th (represented by Mes).
We only found out that Grayfox is a Protoi too after the battles in April.
jmrobledo
Signature: My name is Juan Manuel Robledo
I live in Aguascalientes, México.

Unread postby jmrobledo » 14 Aug 2017 05:11

Δύναμις wrote:
True, but this was about the former 4th (represented by Mes).
We only found out that Grayfox is a Protoi too after the battles in April.

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Return to “Before you join this forum - Please READ this!”