Dark Mind Control and other "problems" of this kind

Δύναμις

Dark Mind Control and other "problems" of this kind

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Jun 2017 08:14

It's about time to be a bit nasty again :happy-smileyflower:
The following email is a good example for what we don't need in this forum, so please if you face similar "problems" don't bother contact us because we are simply not interested in helping single people who just want to waste our time and delay our work.
My thoughts/reply in color.

Hello! My name is ... and I have spent a good amount of time on your
website. And? Is this supposed to impress me? I have recently entered into a paranormal situation that nobody
seems to be able to help with, so I figured I'd give you a message and see
if there's anything you can do for me or if you know of anyone who can
help.Why should we do anything for you? What did you do for us? Reading our website doesn't qualify you to waste our time. If you had really spent a good amount of time on our website as you claim you would know that we are fighting huges battles for months (or rather years) now and that we have no time to waste on self-caused personal problems.

Recently I have had dark beings invading my mind, claiming to be after my
soul. I have told them many, many times in the past 5 days that they cannot
have it, yet they still continue to invade my mind. They have convinced me
that every time I fall asleep, their hold on me grows ever stronger. I fear
this may be a trick by them to make me stay awake enough that I grow weak
enough for them to take me.

I have my doubts that I am fully sane, You are right, you are not fully sane.it seems like something that is
impossible to me but its still happening no matter how convinced I am that
it isn't happening.

Do you folks have any way to figure out if this is really happening? Sure we can, but we don't waste time on darkish ones like you. If so,
can I count on your assistance? 100% NO!This being is clearly violating the laws of
light by doing this to me, You too, mate, you too! You are not the light you think you are, so your problems are kind of "self-caused" and we are definitely not going to intervene just because someone violates the laws of light and bothers a darkish being. We have enough to do in order to protect our own people. and the lack of sleep from this thing is killing
me.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear back from you soon! Nope! Unless you read this here :happy-smileyflower:
Effy

Re: Dark Mind Control and other "problems" of this kind

Unread postby Effy » 29 Jun 2017 19:36

:scared-shocked: I just got 7 years of bad luck reading this post!!

The Selfiness!Alex you're rudeness is affecting me :laughing-rolling:

No but seriously did you know she/he was dark beforehand?

...if not,then please resign and hire a secretary :lol:

I've been thinking about this for a while but you clearly aren't a people person,human resources is not your forté :happy-jumpyellow:

You're more like the scary manager who doesn't get paid enough and have worked there for years.

Person:"How rude!I demand to speak to the manager!"

Alex:*maniac laughter*
*flying monkeys suddenly appear*
Monkeys:"You hear that!She wants to speak to a manager!!A manager hahaha"
Alex:*showing her fangs and glowing yellow eyes* *voice just dropped 3 otaves* "I AM THE MANAGER!"

And boom you get sued for emotional trauma!Is that what you want!Wasting time and money in court Cuz you had to be nasty!Was it worth it??
Congrats now I gotta represent you in court and Im not even a lawyer! :snooty:

Please just hire a secretary,spare us all :laughing-rolling:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 29 Jun 2017 20:09

I guess Alex knew the person is dark. But people who aren't familiar with Alex and the topic could mistake Alex for the dark person in this mail. :laughing-rolling:
She is always so straight forward, I love that. :happy-smileyflower:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 29 Jun 2017 20:12

When this one comes 'out of the blue' ...

can I count on your assistance?

...it just seems kind of obvious. :-D
Effy

Unread postby Effy » 29 Jun 2017 20:25

jonas wrote:When this one comes 'out of the blue' ...

can I count on your assistance?

...it just seems kind of obvious. :-D

Ah looks like I need to band the word "assistance" out of my vocabulary XD

Seriously I can't tell with those sort of things :text-blondmoment:

I guess Alex just has more experience outing these bastards :happy-jumpeveryone:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 29 Jun 2017 20:43

Effy wrote:No but seriously did you know she/he was dark beforehand?

Whatever you write carries your energetic signature (this is a bit complicated as it can change, but still quite a good indicator).
Besides the wording this person uses (I am the victim and you better do your best to accommodate me since I did take the time to bother with you and your forum), I had Frank checking. Darkish is in this case a G3. The person belongs to some PL species (the 5th biggest PL group on earth) and they never had a good relationship to Protoi Alliance. Traitors dealing with darks, following own benefit rules shouldn't dare talk about violating the light rules. So, yes, I did "know" that beforehand and I didn't want to miss the chance to show this "fellow" the right way. :happy-smileyflower:

The help chain goes like that: ourselves -> our own L classified people -> G1-G2 -> misled ones, incl. G3 or even some darks on light path. Exceptions are always possible, but only if they show their good will.

Yes, Effy, please do represent me in court if necessary! You are the best lawyer ever even without license :-D :romance-kisscheek:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 29 Jun 2017 22:11

Hello :greetings-wavingyellow:

Ahh, at first sight it seemed so different from you, Alex.
But the end explains all.

My observations.

Several times, let it be in dreams or in daily situations some darks or dark tricks, that are used claim wanting to help one. They tell you which worse things they have seen or expirienced and claim helping everyone in need.
This can be in terms of money (giving and buying), being very charming (attentively, sudden eloquence) ........

Only then: They will tell you how desperate they are themselves.
And kind of funny to keep on the good show; they rarely help or not at all!
Their excuse: They do not know how.
If they help: The objects for example, which they buy for you get polluted. If you use them or even more worse eat them, they will damage you and your energy get sucked out to some of their lunatic facilities and tools of ugly balderdash.
And they will be angry at you, if you tell them, “Stop it please. There are bright and positive sides in this life.“, when they talk about their victim role repetitive in combination with catastrophes and drama 1000.000.000 times over and over again, whilst ignoring your advises.
And will insult you for being “naive“, when in reality you are concrete realistic.
Everybody knows, that there are good things and bad things.
Also, they can't really guess your emotions and feelings right. And confuse neutral feelings as negative ones like anger or ask stupid “Why have you such an aggressiveness?“ out of nothing.

In dreams, in my expirience, they also come and scan you so obviously by eyes and hug you out of nothing. You do not feel uncomfortable, but you deeply notice: You wanna be outta here and it is wrong!
In most cases, they confuse you with being so innocent. = kind of paralysis.
How this can be, I've wondered.
It's not what they say or do, it's really what they send out!

They know the light rules. They switch like they want, legal illegal. They know how to manipulate.
What they do is beyond stupidity, but they are not stupid in being stupid :happy-jumpyellow:

(I will edit this at the weekend, adding specific interesting locations and some tips how to go against their talking as training.
But Alex herself did a lot of answering right cold to them. I really like reading it :happy-sunshine:
I need to learn to distinguish from light and dark in persona, but that doesn't mean my coming tips would be unvalid. They just need to get in Realization of our actions.)
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 30 Jun 2017 04:46

I am so glad that Alex is the no nonsense woman that she is.
It took me years to weed out people of this sort out of my life...my 1st husband being one of them.
Love you Alex! Thanks for being you! :romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 30 Jun 2017 11:53

Jude wrote: Love you Alex! Thanks for being you! :romance-heartsthree: :romance-grouphug:

:romance-heartsthree: you too, Jude :romance-kisscheek: because you are a beautiful and powerful being and you love flowers too :mrgreen:
So happy to have you on board!

:romance-grouphug:

Return to “Before you join this forum - Please READ this!”