Own estimation compared to our guidelines

Δύναμις

Own estimation compared to our guidelines

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 May 2017 12:52

This is part of some email communication I had with someone interested to join us. She never did, luckily, because although she considers herself wide awake compared to "spiritual folks" she is as asleep as they are, just in a different way.
In color my thoughts for you to read, never sent them to her.

and why I am interested in your perspective... I don't align with any archangels, masters, or so on. Not bad!

I work with my I AM Presence. This is not necessarily better than archangels crap.

how is "liberation" a trap... once again, perspective can either cap you off, or liberate you.. The trap is exactly your own feeling of liberation. Liberation shouldn't be for a few fortunate ones but for everyone! If you feel liberated yourself while all others aren't, then you are in a trap.
This person belongs to some PL species whose group had special deals with the Orions and therefore some great advantages compared to others that had no deals. She was able to "visit" other places etc. ignoring the fact that she can only act in a special designed area but not in the real world. Similar to OIC incarnated ones she kept confusing her "freedom" with the reality that applies to the majority of the beings here.

these Fallen aspects of consciousness have no Domain over my Higher Self, I am free. Miles away from being free!

and I'm here to help. How can you help others if your are not able to help yourself get out of that trap?

and then I will not be returning to these levels or any artificially created zones to recycle and hold us in lower densities. :laughing-rolling: What a nonsense! Believes to be above others ...

...I'm well aware the majority of those incarnated are fast asleep. Better never exclude yourself in such statements.

but as I said, going this deep, questioning so much instead of tuning into I AM divine guidance, Well, obviously not deep enough.

what morphogenetic field do you data stream from, We create our own fields if necessary :happy-smileyflower:

are yall in alignment with the Law of One? 100% NO!
Δύναμις

Re: Own estimation compared to our guidelines

Unread postby Δύναμις » 14 May 2017 13:40

Here a bit more ??? from the same person, the liberated one :happy-smileyflower:

I agree, we live in a 15 D matrix and Many more of these Universes. BS

earth at this level is a battle field and even in higher realms. True, but everyone has a different perception on this.

not sure what you KNOW that you are connected with if you don't believe in a Divine Source. We are no connected to anything of this kind. All that is just "spiritual nonsense".

it cant really be labeled. you guys have an interesting perspective. and I just wanted to know some more.... I Do forsure believe in a Source, as my path is of embodying Love and my true self with absolutely no conditioning to that love. ive touched my avatar self, ive experienced Liberation, I'm not saying I'm some high master. but my experience is very real, and one of my main intentions is to unfold all deception..No comment...

once again its a matter of perspective/ones intention tho, WRONG!

Love is the very fabric of all that is, WRONG!

how can you talk on Fractals (with supposed Knowing) and not know everything is a holographic (at this level) fractal of Source frequency. WRONG!

I'm not talking about imposter astral spirits posing as "god", I'm talking about the love source Coding that is the fabric of everything. BS!

If you honestly consider to join this forum and have similar thoughts like the above mentioned, please do yourself and us a favor and stay away. We don't have the time and the nerves to put up with all that nonsense. We have a job to do. We are here for each other and you are most welcome if you want to be part of the team and help change life circumstances for everyone.

Return to “Before you join this forum - Please READ this!”