Sick... simply sick ego-driven-puppets...

Δύναμις

Sick... simply sick ego-driven-puppets...

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Aug 2019 20:32

I had some fun today again with some "vip" who in a mercy action decided to join our forum.
This loving person" calling themselves master of reiki didn't pass my test and in order to give them a chance to re-register or talk with me before I let them in as I usually do I sent them an email (2nd part of the pic). Obviously they didn't take it very well and definitely not as an offer of good will, so they sent me a nasty, trashy reply trying to threaten me/us:

All I can say to this is: :text-lol:
Of course I did reply. I thanked them for the info and closed my reply with a LOL.

Not sure what their email has to do with what I sent them. I never asked for any info and I am not interested in any "healing method".
They want to register here and WE "come to their periscope"? Excuse me? Are you serious? Maybe they mean something else with PERISKOPE though :lol:
And I must say, having the army and the government watching over us :wink: makes me feel much safer than having "a loving dog" watching over us :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Attachments
l.PNG
(106.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Re: Sick... simply sick ego-driven-puppets...

Unread postby Anton » 23 Aug 2019 20:59

Illuminati number!? What!? That number couldn't be more random! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 23 Aug 2019 21:06

Anton wrote:Illuminati number!? What!? That number couldn't be more random! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Random illumination = enlightenment I guess :text-lol:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 23 Aug 2019 21:14

Wow, he sounds like a lovely individual to deal with! :laughing-rolling:

Thank you for dealing with this to keep the forum safe from such nonsense. :romance-grouphug:
Evo

Unread postby Evo » 23 Aug 2019 23:00

Illuminati donation number made me lol the most :laughing-rolling:. Sorry again Alex :angry-nono: :text-lol:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 23 Aug 2019 23:55

oh yeah the government watching :laughing-rolling:
i wouldn´t wonder, but still better than letting idiots like that person in to spread their shit.

government at least doesn´t really kick your doors , sits down in your living room and tells u about how good their pharma works if you just take it enough,
and sues you afterwards when you´re refusing :laughing-rolling:

feels a bit like that when i read about that person
Tealxi
Signature: Existing I guess

Unread postby Tealxi » 24 Aug 2019 04:42

Too good :lol:
Haliel

Unread postby Haliel » 25 Aug 2019 23:38

Wow, they get so defensive! Says a lot about you reiki "master" :laughing-rolling:

It never ceases to surprise me how often people have the need to identify themselves with 3D labels (aka their jobs, social statuses, ranks, etc) and how they feel similarly in regards to "spiritual" any things in order to feel like THEMSELVES and gain a sense of an identity. It changes nothing! You are still YOU, being you and definitely NOT a "master" anything! :happy-smileyflower:

I had that reiki crap initiated (level 1) many years ago it made me feel SO sick afterwards for a good two weeks at least. While people told me it was "normal" that i was detoxing i kept sensing something was wrong and i had invited more pollution and dark crap in that i was unaware of at the time and fell for it. :angry-screaming: I wouldn't be surprised if the so called "master" was a dark one too.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 25 Aug 2019 23:48

Haliel wrote:I had that reiki crap initiated (level 1) many years ago it made me feel SO sick afterwards for a good two weeks at least. While people told me it was "normal" that i was detoxing i kept sensing something was wrong and i had invited more pollution and dark crap in that i was unaware of at the time and fell for it. :angry-screaming:

Hmm, you should try it with the energy from the energy download or a pearlgonite if you have one, they can supply replacement energies for many healing practices, Reiki included.
Haliel

Unread postby Haliel » 26 Aug 2019 00:02

@Anton yeah, that's a good idea actually! I have taken a note. At the moment i am running a few healing programs and experiencing a fair amount of side effects so i had to prioritize by canceling one of them already but i will when things calm down a bit.
Straix

Unread postby Straix » 26 Aug 2019 06:19

Haliel wrote:It never ceases to surprise me how often people have the need to identify themselves with 3D labels (aka their jobs, social statuses, ranks, etc) and how they feel similarly in regards to "spiritual" any things in order to feel like THEMSELVES and gain a sense of an identity. It changes nothing! You are still YOU, being you and definitely NOT a "master" anything! :happy-smileyflower:

People always identify themselves with all kinds of things. Often with their believes however crazy it might be. There is such a context created that identifying yourself with this or that is very desirable, even a must, because that's how others see you and identify what and how you are. I on the other hand rarely cared about how others see me or that they have trouble understanding me. If they used their "brain" they would be able too understand. It is kind of fun to see them try to identify you with something so they can understand you. When they grab any aspect of your behaviour, even the smallest most subtle one and then attach a name to it. Even more fun to see the confusion on their face when you step out of the boundaries them people have identified you with. Usually those boundaries set are very narrow, according to mental capabilieties of those people who set them and confusing them totally and often is an easy task. To sum it up, it's just another hamster wheel that people jump in and ride all the time, plainly because they are so simple minded and controlled by circumstances.

Truth be told I also tried to identify myself with this or that, just a little more complex then most but still, same hamster wheel. Stopped doing it a while ago. Then again, it is debatable wether it is ok to identify yourself partly with a collection of character traits making you "decidedly good". My little one (8years old today) is very active and breaks my concentration constantly this lovely sunny morning but I hope it is fairly clear of what I tried to say :happy-smileyflower:

As for this "master" I agree with most of you: what a sick hamster spinning in its crazy wheel, with no chance to understand that he could step out of it anytime.
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 28 Aug 2019 13:07

Δύναμις wrote:I had some fun today again with some "vip" who in a mercy action decided to join our forum.
This loving person" calling themselves master of reiki didn't pass my test and in order to give them a chance to re-register or talk with me before I let them in as I usually do I sent them an email (2nd part of the pic). Obviously they didn't take it very well and definitely not as an offer of good will, so they sent me a nasty, trashy reply trying to threaten me/us:...

Hae Protector Δύναμις
:greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:
I had tried Reiki, so many moons ago. Thru an event they had at my older brothers Catholic Church Services, they put on a Healing Program. As I had tried many others, this got my attention.Did not grab me as such.I tried it, that was it.No fanfare.This was one of those "Chasing my fucken tail" Buzzes.
To threaten you/us.'Bring it on Bitches".You our Kinda Lady Protector Δύναμις. :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Haliel

Unread postby Haliel » 28 Aug 2019 14:51

@Straix :greetings-wavingyellow: it makes sense. I think a lot of it has some to do with how we humans have a hard time to see/understand beyond 3D perspective even though we are our outer cores here. Some people will answer the question "who are you" with a bunch of info they identify themselves with like their nationality, gender, job, likes, dislikes, wealth or lack of. If you were to take that stuff away from them they may not know what to say, think or feel about it all. To me this feels strange. An example i can give you is when i joined this forum i didn't care to know my classification. I knew i was L and that i was a member of the alliance but knowing/not knowing details meant nothing to me because it wouldn't have changed how i felt/thought of myself if that makes sense, still hasn't, i have always felt like "me" so no need to identify myself with anything to feel "more" or "less" like "me". It wasn't until i was ready to use the healing cards that i cared to know about the details, you see, so i could add the power of attorney pack cards to the healing programs but this is purely on a "work" level as much else i care to know about. :happy-smileyflower:
I don't think there is anything wrong with identifying ourselves with some things by the way as long as the ego isn't into it, it's fine. :smile:

Return to “Before you join this forum - Please READ this!”