Sunday 21st May 2017

Δύναμις

Sunday 21st May 2017

Unread postby Δύναμις » 22 May 2017 10:40

battles-checking

Layer 0):
I see a guy descending down a tube into a massive chamber filled with all kinds of bugs. It's a vicious "bug zoo". They're leaping and scratching and spitting.. now, I see many other guys also descending down tubes which lead into this chamber. The tubes seem to end part way into the room, and our guys are "rappelling" downwards, with a rope/climbing equipment attached to them. Their purpose in coming into this room is to clean it up, and there appears to be a lower tunnel exit below this chamber that leads further down. But first, this room must be dealt with, with its mountain of bugs.
It's pandemonium - flamethrowers are being used, bugs are flying everywhere, there's bugs on one guy's face, they're crawling over him, he's firing viciously; there's lasers, there's burning bugs, there's a wild hissing/screeching noise produced by all the bugs.. but soon, they begin to die down.. there's less noise from them. The room is nearly clear. Some of our guys begin the descent downwards, further along in this structure..
Meanwhile, there appears to be similar "parallel" rooms, just like this one, with lower exits leading further downwards; however, each of the parallel rooms contained different kinds of bugs to this one.

[I get that these are "brain-control mechanisms", used by lsa1, lsa2, and lsa3; and further below is the 'headquarters' for this place.]

Layer I):
I can see many horizontal tubes, leading into large chambers full of bugs, once again. There are many guys, each one seems to be looking down one of the tubes and providing suppressing fire through the tubes. The bugs are starting to get irritated and trying to climb through the tubes to attack our guys, but with little success.
Suddenly, a massive "rush" of bugs flowing vertically right next to our guys, not sure what the hell is going on here. But our guys seem pretty well shielded from the bugs. The bug-swarm has a "hive mind" and attacks as one single unit, it spirals around unpredictably, getting closer and closer to our guys. Plenty of bug-battles are going on, all around. Dead wasps and other bugs are beginning to litter the floor.

[I get that these are "emotional disruption mechanisms", used by lsa1 and lsa2.]
Dee

Re: Sunday 21st May 2017

Unread postby Dee » 22 May 2017 14:32

Always with the bugs, eh? Geez. Flamethrowers indeed.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 22 May 2017 19:10

Are all those layers located here on SL2.1 ? So all these things correlate to 3D problems /manipulations?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 May 2017 19:56

gZo wrote:Are all those layers located here on SL2.1 ? So all these things correlate to 3D problems /manipulations?

yes, these are all layers of 3D.
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 23 May 2017 16:50

Frank wrote:
gZo wrote:Are all those layers located here on SL2.1 ? So all these things correlate to 3D problems /manipulations?

yes, these are all layers of 3D.

FYI. Here are the layers for those who might be curious or like a reminder.
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2002

Return to “Details on the current battles/cleanings”