Encoded messages found in masked dark "lightworker" blogs

Allison

Re: Encoded messages found in masked dark "lightworker" blogs

Unread postby Allison » 08 Dec 2017 22:05

kollegatto wrote:
Δύναμις wrote: In normal case people have no idea what goes on, but feel "pushed" to buy certain things or help. They are kind of hypnotized to do that because they perceive the "help message" sent out to them. And of course they don't realize that they are helping the wrong ones.

Alex you're describing exactly what happened to me when I bought a cushion online with the print of a painting of someone on a 'spiritual' new age website, I bought because i liked her message and her painting but at some point I had like the doubt of the 'cleaningness' of this person, but I dismissed it because I liked the paintung and kept the cushion, should I ged rid of those 'new age' stuff in my house? could they still be harmful? what about religious items?

I think spiritual and religious things have a lot of dark shit in them so you might want to :-D
Δύναμις

Re: Encoded messages found in masked dark "lightworker" blogs

Unread postby Δύναμις » 10 Dec 2017 23:41

kollegatto wrote:... should I ged rid of those 'new age' stuff in my house? could they still be harmful? what about religious items?

If you like them that much just send us pics of the items and we'll clean them for you. If you don't like them anymore then just get rid of them.

Return to “Details on the current battles/cleanings”