13 jobs leading to unexpected battlefields

Grayfox

13 jobs leading to unexpected battlefields

Unread postby Grayfox » 12 Apr 2017 22:03

[10:59:00 PM] Lockmatish: Job 1 and 2 - clear, did some extra cleaning if necessary. Seems it wasn't necessary or it only took a second.

Job 3 - seems a little bit of additional cleaning was asked for (Skib said I should wait a sec and clean it up before moving on)

Job 4 - seems there was a significant amount of extra cleaning needed to fully clear this up, there was a "bridge" up above, and "circular capsules" on the top-left and top-right areas. I think darks maybe hiding inside or around, and the bridge too. All clear now.

Job 5 - again, more cleaning needed. There was something of interest here, to the left side - a "bubble shield" protecting some kind of parchment/scroll. Seemed to be darks trying to get inside the shield to get to it. Took care of them, reached into the bubble shield (no problem) and took the scroll. Took back to home for cleaning/processing.. No idea what it is, didn't check. Checking:
Seems it's related to a list of names affected by this job, including what was done to them, in detail, so that we can reverse it..

Job 6 - Tiny bit to do, can move on now..

Job 7 - Looked like a big, run-down, dilapidated old prison. Nothing left to do here.

Job 8 - There was something of interest here, protected by a booby-trap. I tried carefully to defuse it safely, but some "poisonous bees" flew out and one of them nicked me, just a tiny bit. Took a few seconds to deal with that. Checking what they were guarding, some kind of tape recording, it's very dirty now and probably needs much cleaning, but it seems to be a full recording of what happened here, so we can study it and undo it's effects.

Some stupid thing started to happen, like a bright "moon" appeared that was making "owl noises", but my slots told me not to bother with it and move on. Some kind of distraction..?

Job 9 - There appeared to be a "video" playing on a projector. At first, it looked real, then I realised it's an illusion. But someone is studying it, one of the good guys. He is trying to see what happened. I can move on, and leave him to it..

Job 10 - Similar as job 9, but many more screens, 5 or 6. Someone was studying all of them. I can move on..

Job 11 - Seems to be something extremely, very complicated going on here. I can't really see it properly, I can't understand what I'm seeing. Some kind of "exponential complexity" from job 10. If job 10 became "one factor more complex" than job 9, this is maybe 50 times more complex than job 10.. some video screens (many) positioned around a big sphere, and there seems to be lots of stuff "inside", seems to be many many more screens inside somehow, like a "virtual mini creation". I can move on..

Job 12 - There was something happening in progress here. Imagine those complex spheres from job 11, now they have been "rolled up" into "tube-shaped things", like wraps of bread. Wrapped up very tightly, many spheres in each wrap. And the "wraps" have been combined together, very very tightly. And compressed.... into a "rocket shape", so it tapers down to a single point. And there were 2 rockets, one on the left, and one on the right. The one on the left was heading down, fast, and heading toward this single tiny point - a "compression point" or a "detonation point" ? Anyway, when the tip of the rocket reached this point, the entire rocket, from head to toe, instantly exploded and disintegrated! Seems this was a way of destroying whatever complex shit was in this rocket .. made up of all the shit described before.. Maybe all the previous studying was to learn how to destroy it?

On the right, there was a similar rocket, heading for its disintegration/destruction too. But it "failed" a couple of times, parts of it disappeared, or the tip vanished just before impact, so that it didn't explode. But no problem, I was told to just wait, it's being taken care of. Few moments later, it was sent through again, problems fixed. It was completely exploded! I can move on now..

Job 13 - Okay, this one is interesting. I arrived looking at a massive "screen", with darks firing at me (they appeared to be really firing at me at first, but I think it was just a video/projection). Okay, I now realise that I'm stuck in some kind of "maze", surrounded by massive screens all around. It's very confusing. I'm told that this entire place is about to be demolished, I should get out. So I get out. Then a MASSIVE explosion! Shattering screens everywhere! It's so bright !!!!! And destruction is still in progress.. I'll stay here until it's done.

And then the unexpected came...:

► Show Spoiler
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: 13 jobs leading to unexpected battlefields

Unread postby Frank » 12 Apr 2017 22:25

As you can see in job no. 13 above, there happened a few unexpected things right in the moment, when we were in battle with the orions in job 13 topic.

It seems, that orions (China stronghold in 3D) changed their alliance partner. In the last 700 years they were in alliance with lsa3 (Russia stronghold in 3D).
But it seems that the trump/xi meeting a few days ago had huge impact.
On energetic level the orions canceled the alliance with lsa3 and made new with lsa1 (vatican stronghold).
This resulted in huge battles all over the planet and in all other levels between the orions and lsa3.
We could use these battles to do main strikes against both groups.

I am curious, how this all will have effects in 3D on the Russia-China-USA triangle...
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Re: 13 jobs leading to unexpected battlefields

Unread postby gZo » 13 Apr 2017 17:14

Wow, thanks for sharing. I know it's nothing funny about it, but it seems like you guys are doing these tasks without any hard effort. And your conversations remind me of 3D gaming chats. That's why I had to laugh sometimes, especially when Locksmith went for some toilette breaks in between. :laughing-rolling:
Thanks for kicking some serious ass!

Return to “Battle chats...”