About the battle chats

Eirenaios

Re: About the battle chats

Unread postby Eirenaios » 22 Apr 2018 17:47

Theo wrote:I wanna be a part of this important missions.
Whenever im ready, i will join you guys and we will seriously kick asses together.

Thanks for sharing the battle chats...

You already are a part of it, if you are an officer. Most of us just don't see the wars in non 3d because we don't have our cognitions fully unlocked and unblocked from dark shit, thankfully right now. No being should ever get traumatized by seeing what's happening in a war. So be lucky you don't see it for now... XD
Theo

Unread postby Theo » 22 Apr 2018 18:42

Interesting point of view. War is the worst thing what can happen, but it have to be done. And I have no pity in any case for the darks. They had there time, enough time to make a turnaround. But they didn't, so they have to live with all awful things what happen. It was there choice, not ours. Maybe its sound hard but that's my point of view. I will save life where I can, but also ready to defend light peoples against darks in any possible way. At least it saves life's in a longterm run.

And yes I'm a officer, but I would like to do more. In my relation to my possibilitys.
Eirenaios

Unread postby Eirenaios » 22 Apr 2018 19:58

Theo wrote:Interesting point of view. War is the worst thing what can happen, but it have to be done. And I have no pity in any case for the darks. They had there time, enough time to make a turnaround. But they didn't, so they have to live with all awful things what happen. It was there choice, not ours. Maybe its sound hard but that's my point of view. I will save life where I can, but also ready to defend light peoples against darks in any possible way. At least it saves life's in a longterm run.

And yes I'm a officer, but I would like to do more. In my relation to my possibilitys.

The most we can do in 3d will probably be after the war has ended if you see the article about Protoi NWO.
We are mostly doing what we need to do already because much of the job right now in the war is done by additional bodies of ours (A-bodies).

And I only said that it's good that most of us don't see the war in non 3d area/ or higher floors in 3d. I didn't say that ending and finishing the war is a bad thing because it's necesarry and many beings have suffered and even crashed because of darkness and darks. The more Protoi cleans, the more possibilities we have, but for now be patient and protect yourself and your family. Use Skib and follow the light rules and use dropbox. That's most of what we can do in 3d down "here" for now... :happy-smileyflower:

Return to “Battle chats...”